Ideal Type 12

Ideal Type

"B-bu-"

"No but, Am. Just do it." Krystal staring at panicked Amber while bit her lips hard. She put her arm around Amber's neck and leaned closer to the rapper. They drowning into each other eyes. Amber wrapped her arms around Krystal petite waist and followed the maknae leaning forward for a kiss. Both of them closed their eyes as their lips touched until Sulli loud voice startled them.

"WHAT THE F**KING HELL!!"

"Ssul?" Amber unconsciously pushed her girlfriend from her laps due of shock. Krystal fall backward before glaring and kicked the rapper. "Awww, i'm sorry!" The rapper jumped off their bed not wanting to receive more kick from the mini ice princess.

"How dare you pushing me like that, Liu!" Krystal glaring at Amber who stand in front of her. "I can die with broken neck, you know!"

"S-sorry, Princess!" Amber helped her girlfriend to get up before the mini ice princess glare at her before turned to Sulli who drooling at the door.

"T-that was hot." Sulli nodded her head as her eyes still focusing to the couple. Amber rubbed her neck awkwardly while Krystal crossed her arms.

"Ssul, is there anything you want?"

"I j-just want to say goodnight to both of you."

"What?!" Krystal looked at the giant baby disbelief. "You never do that before, Ssul."

"Well, i do it right now but didn't expect to watch a free show." Sulli smirked before slammed the door and laugh evily. Krystal silently cursing her best friend while Amber just looking aroung her room randomly.

"Ehem, w-well, princess. Do you want to contin-"

"Just cut it off, Am. I'm not in the mood anymore." Krystal get on the bed before covering herself with blanket leaving Amber dumbfounded. The blonde staring at her girlfriend and smiled. She joined the baby Jung in the bed.

"No goodnight kiss for me?"

"No."

"So, no hug all night long, Princess?"

"Hug yourself, servant."

"It's getting cold~"

"Go die then."

"Ouch! That harsh. Come on, Krys. It's not my fault."

"It's my fault then?" The maknae turned her body facing Amber right now. Amber grinned and nodded.

"You didn't lock the door, baby Jung."

"Wha-"

"When we enter the room you didn't lock the door."

"That because i'm worried about you, sulking and giving your cold shoulder to me, Pabo!"

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry. Can we continue what we left right now?" Amber grinned as she winked at her girlfriend. Krystal looked at her disbelief and mumbling as she leaned her back at the headboard.

"Did you lock the door?" Amber nodded her head. Both of them right now staring at the door before baby Jung break the silent. "Come here, kiss me now."

Amber looked at the shy Krystal when the maknae said it. She move toward her blushed girlfriend and caress Krystal's face. "You know that your'e so cute right?"

"What are you doing now~" Krystal hit her girfriend's arm lightly while whining to Amber.

"Aigoo, cute baby Jung."

"Amber!"

"What? My girlfriend so cute right now!"

"I'm cute. Okay. So, can we kiss right now?" Amber laughed and nodded her head. She crashed her lips with Krystal as they wrapped their arms around each other.  Krystal sat on Amber's lap and tighten her arms around Amber's neck. Their tongue fighting to dominate but as the older between the two, Amber win this battle as she pushed the maknae slowly to the bed. Krystal left out a weak moan between their sloppy kiss. Both of them separate after a minutes, staring at each other eyes and panting.

"A-Amber." Krystal didn't break her hug makes Amber's face really close to her as the blonde rapper put her arms between the maknae. 

"Are you sure about this?"

"I've been waiting for this." Krystal bluntly pulled Amber for another kiss and Amber started to roamed all over Krystal as she can't control herself anymore. Krystal Jung is too hard to resist. Amber desperately want to rip the clothes that covered her girlfriend but she hesitated because she know that it will be a first time for both of them. She need to be super gentle to make it memorable for them. She can't be rough .." Damn it, take off my clothes, Am!" Amber stop whatever she doing and looked at Krystal jaw dropped.

"W-what?"

"Take it off~" Krystal whine cutely to her cause Amber to chuckled. She's in cloud nine right now.

"R-realy?"

"Huh?"

"You want me to take off your clothes?" Amber ask her girlfriend again.

"I don't even mind if you want to rip it off, Josephine." Krystal said as she bit her lip ually. She caress Amber's cheek and smirked.

"Aah, Ooh, O-okey. Rip it off. You can rip it off, Amber." The blonde rapper talk to herself as makes Krystal giggling. She flicked her panicked girlfriend before she kissed her.

"Baby, we can stop if you're not ready."

"Pardon?"

"You're nervous like hell, Am. I don;t want my Stupid stress up because of our first time being intimate."

"I'm sweating like hell right now." Amber chuckled. She get up from the top of Krystal and leaned at the headboard. Krystal move closer and hugged her waist while snuggle into her arms.

"I'm a good seducer, didn't i?"

"First class seducer, Krystal Jung. First class."

 

*********

 

"Amber! Amber! Where are you?! Damn it, Amber!" Krystal wiped her tears as she running toward Amber's room. Luna who watching a movie startled looking at the crying Krystal.

"I'm her- What happen?!" Amber looked at her girlfriend who drenched with tears. Krystal run toward her and hugged the blonde rapper tightly. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"We n-need to g-go to the hospital. U-unnie get hurt at the airport. H-hospital, Am." Krystal sobbing. She can't even feel her knee right now. Amber kissed her forehead and returned her hug.

"Okay, we're going right now. I'll get the key." Amber signalled Luna who standing and already crying to come to her. "You stay here with Krys. I'll get a key and we're going to hospital right now."

Amber, Krystal and Luna didn't utter any word as they in the car. Amber take a glance at her girfriend who been hugged by Luna at the back seat. Krystal didn't stop crying since they left the dorm. Amber's phone ringing and the blonde rapper answered it.

"Umma, we're not at dorm."

"Are you went out? I heard Jessica-shi get hurt. Did Krystal know about it?"

"Yes, We're going to the hospital right now. Where are you?"

"I'm stuck at SM building. Reporters waiting for a statement about Jessica-shi. I'm sorry i can't go with you."

"It's okay, Umma. I'll tell Krystal about it. I'm driving right now. Can we talk later?"

"Owh, yes. Drive carefully, Amber. Take care of baby Jung."

"Dae, umma." Amber once again take a glance at her girlfriend. Krystal still sobbing but she seem much better right now. They reached the hospital and Amber quickly parked her car at the VIP parking before enter the building as fast as they can. Krystal rushed to her parents as they watching Jessica being checked by the doctors. Amber greet them respectfully before joined SNSD's member at the waiting room. She patted Yuri's back as the tanned girl wiped her tears and smile weakly to Amber.

"She get hit by the security." The tanned girl explained to her.

"Why? I mean how can they hit her?"

"He thought that she's one of the fan so he trying to get her away when she accidently get hit and fall."

"Owh."

"Pabo Sica. I told her not to dress like that. She always dress flawlessly but today, she decide to wear sweat suit so she can continue to sleep comfortably on the plane. Pabo wifey."

"She'll fine, unnie." 

"How's Krystal?"

"Bad at first. She crying so hard when she come to our dorm but i guess she'll fine after she saw Jessica unnie." Amber recall how weak her girlfriend when she told her about the accident. 

"Am?" Yuri looked at her. "You think she will hate me for not protecting her sister?"

"No, She won't, unnie. Even if she did, i'll talk to her for you." Amber smiled and patted Yuri's back.

"I love Jessica, Am. I can't live if they want us to break up because of this."

"Both of us can't live without the Jung, unnie."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

bad update. i know.

sorry and bad news to my readers.

your y author in exam mode right now so i won't update until mid January i guess.

hope all of you will miss me to death.

9E9B3723D6506E423AAFAB49A21CF935.gif

 

do comment. it makes me happy.keke~