Ideal Type 5

Ideal Type

"Oi, Jung Soojung! You can't run away from us!" Sulli shouted at the mini ice princess who locked herself in Amber's room since morning. Luna being her tagteam joined the taller girl laying in front the rapper's room waiting to the black haired girl to come out.

"I really want to kill that giant." Krystal frowned in the bed. She need to go to the bathroom but since the two of them waiting for her to get out from the room only to tease the maknae makes her decide to just stay. Amber who next laying next to her staring at the frowned maknae and smiled.

"Just walk out and and act normal."

"Your dongsaeng won't stop teasing me, Am. You know it too."

"She'll stop when she get tired."

"Not in this case. She might tease me until the last day of her life."

"I'll talk to her to stop teasing you." Amber get up from the bed only to be pulled again by her girlfriend.

"No, stay here. She will think that i'm a crybaby which is i'm not."

"Yes you are a crybaby. You cry last night." Amber giggling while Krystal sent her icy glare to the tomboy.

"I am not crying last night, Amber Liu."

"You looks like a panda with that eye-bag, princess."

"And you looks like a Llama with that messy hair, servant." Krystal messed Amber's hair. They rolling and cuddling in the bed happily. Both of them stop for the air and Krystal realize that she still on the top of the blonde girl's body. The little Jung's face turned pink and Amber just giggling.

"What now? You shy being on top of me?"

"Shut up, stupid." Krystal try to get up but stuck as Amber wrapped her arm around her tightly. The maknae give up to move and stay like that. She can hear Amber's fast heart beating.

"Why your heart beats for fast?"

"You so heavy that my heart need to pump as much oxygen it could to make sure i'll still alive." Krystal hit her tomboy girlfriend lightly at her arm.

"Let me go so you won't die."

"My arms didn't want me to let you go."

"You'll die because of the lack of oxygen."

"There's one way for me to survive without let you go from my arms." 

"What's it?" Krystal looked at Amber and wiped the blonde's hair aside.

"Kiss me on lips. It can burst the amount of oxygen and i'll survive."

"What a nice excuse to taste my lips, Llama." She leaned closer until their lips sealed. It's just a peck due of shy Krystal who pulled away as soon their lips touched. Amber pouted.

"That's not a kiss~"

"Argh, shut up." Krystal break Amber's hug and get up quickly. She sat at the edge of the bed and turned her back to Amber. She fanning herself thinking about their not-so-called kiss.

"Princess?"

"What?"

"Is that your first kiss?"

"Of course, stupid." Krystal can feel her cheek turned totally red right now.

"Wow, i just stole Krystal Jung's first kiss." 

"Proud of it, Llama?" Krystal glared at the jaw dropped's Amber. The blonde seem to be zoning out for a moment.

"Should i?"

"Not as good as your ex, didn't i?" Krystal facing the rapper with serious face. She remembered Amber story about her first kiss at the age of 15 and somehow it's bother her. Amber looked at her and sighed.

"I don't know since what we had earlier is not a kiss for me."

"Our lips touched. It's a kiss!"

"It's touched for 0.000094 seconds. I can't even remember how's your lips taste like."

"It's a kiss for me." Krystal crossed her arm and staring at Amber. The older girl pulled her so they sit in front of each other. She put her hand at the maknae's waist and staring into those icy eyes.

"Can you close your eyes before it's freeze me alive?"

"What you want to do?"

"Just close your eyes, Soojung." Amber's caress her cheek and flashed her dorky smile. Krystal sighed before closed her eyes. She stay nervously as she can feel Amber move toward her.

"This is what i called kiss, princess." The older girl whispered before her kissed the startled younger girl in front of her. At first, Krystal just stay and not responding to the kiss due of shock. Amber caress tiled her head to the left as she deepen the kiss and caress Krystal's cheek. Her left hand caress the maknae waist to calmed down Krystal. Krystal clenched her fist because of nervousness but slowly calm down when Amber intertwined their hand together. She started to response the kiss and wrapped her arms around Amber's neck when the rapper pulled her closed to sit on the rapper's lap. 

"Yah!! What are you doing in there!!" Sulli loud voice startled them and their quickly broke the kiss. Krystal bit her lip and looked at other side not wanting to look at Amber meanwhile Amber glaring at the door annoyed.

"Ssul-ah, don't disturb them. Come here to omma~" Amber and Krystal can hear Sulli stomped as she leaving toward the living room. They can even heard the giant baby whining to their leader before getting a nag from Victoria. Krystal still had her arms around Amber's neck and she still sit on the older girl's lap. After can feel the maknae stiffed and continue tightly  her hug.

"What we had just now is a real kiss." Krystal buried her face on the crook of Amber's neck.

"I-I like it." 

"So do i." Amber smiled even the maknae can't see it.

"So? How's it?"

"Super awesome." Amber answered.

"No, i mean compared from your ex?" They now looking at each other. For the first time, Krystal looks so unsecured and it showed on her face. She looks panic and nervous.

"I can't remember the past because my brain filled with the taste of your lips only. Can we move on and forget about my past? I'm only 15 at that time, Krys. A teenager who curious about everything and doing thing without thinking."

"What about now?"

"What do you mean?" Amber asked the maknae.

"Are you kissed me because of your curiosity?"

"No, i kissed you because i love you."

 

"I think they kissing right now." Luna slumped herself on the couch. Sulli looked at her eyes wide opened.

"What?!"

"I heard Soojung raised her voice and said about kiss and lips." The main vocalist leaned her head on Victoria's shoulder.

"They move so fast~" The Chinese leader clapped her hands happily.

"I wish i can record that~" The giant baby pouted. She can't tease Krystal without any prove.

"They not staying in the room for the whole day right? We still have schedule today." Luna poke her omma's petite waist.

"I hope Soojung leave hickey on hyung. I really need to tease that ice princess." Sulli prayed hard. The trio busy taking a selca together when they heard door opened. All eyes focusing at Amber who walked and smiling to them while Krystal backhugged the tomboy tightly and hide her face at Amber's back. Both of them walked very close like a penguin to the living room.

"Princess, tell them now."

"Stupid."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong!

ok, it's a crap chapter but please just read it.

047B4CA6F852BFD64C2EC06806747465.gif

i'm too sleepy right now and sorry for grammar and spelling mistake.

you guys free to give suggestion or comment to me.

70F445594716D14FA97ADB918C1EA86E.gif

good morning!