Ideal Type 6

Ideal Type

"Princess, tell them now."

"Stupid."

"I think we all already know what is this about but i want to listen it from Soojungie herself. Come on little Jung, tell us~" Sulli smirked at the couple. Amber try her best not to laugh and Krystal currently cursing in silent and planning a good murder for her bestfriend.

"I know you love Amber unnie so much but can you stop hugging her right now? I think she have problem to breath properly." Luna joined the second maknae. Both of them giggling and slapping each other happily while Victoria beamed her motherly smile to the couple.

"Ppali, tell them." Amber turned her head a little and asked Krystal to tell their members.

"I wish i'm die right now. I can't, Am."

"Why? Are you shy?"

"How can i face that demon giant? She keep teasing me~" Krystal stomped her feet and hit Amber's back lightly. The blonde girl chuckled by her cuteness.

"Wow, you know how to whine right now, Soojung?" Sulli again.

"She cute when she do that." Amber smile widely and Luna screaming and clapped her hand due of excited. She cringed and leaned to Victoria while looking at Krystal and Amber.

"Amber!" Krystal shouted. She glare at the blonde girl and bit her lips, annoyed. Her face turned red. Amber looked at her and laughed.

"What? I just stated the fact. Omo, your face." Amber cupped her girlfriend's face and caress it sweetly. They looking into each other eyes and the two smiling not aware to the others.

"Yah, stop the PDA. Soojung, tell us right now." Sulli leaned her back to the couch. Amber took Krystal's hand and both of them sitting on the floor in front of the other member. The mini princess looking at the girl next to her and make her sad face. 

"W-we're t-together." Krystal said it but her face looking at the floor. She didn't want them to see her redden face right now especially Sulli. That choding will teasing her non stop. Amber in other hand smiling like a mad person. She staring at fidgeted Krystal and patted the maknae's head.

"We what?"

"Shut up, Ssul." 

"I can't hear you, Soojung."

"I said we're .. we're t-together." Krystal slapped Amber's lap. She so shy right now and blaming Amber. The blonde girl asked if she can tell their members about the news. 

"It's hurt~"

"It's your fault." Krystal frowned.

"Both of you. Stop your love fight. Soojungie, come here to omma." Victoria opened her arm and Krystal run and hugged her leader. she buried her face to the older girl.

"I'm happy for you, Soojung-ah." 

"But, Ssul tease me, omma." Victoria looked at Sulli who laughing her heart out. Victoria told Luna to lower her head down before slapped the second maknae on her shoulder.

"Why, omma?!"

"Stop teasing her."

"You don't love me anymore~" Sulli fake her cry and run to Amber. The rapper opened her arm and hugged her dongsaeng like Victoria do.

"Hyun, you're the only one who love me for me." Sulli hugged Amber and sobbing dramatically. She even kissed Amber's cheek before Krystal shouted.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" 

"What?!"

"Don't hug her! Don't kiss her!"

"She's my hyung!"

"She's my girlfriend!"

"Haaaaaa." Everyone included Amber looked at Krystal after she said that. Everyone smirked and nodded their head. Luna showed her thumb ups to Amber. Victoria winked at the Taiwanese girl and Sulli patted Amber's head. Krystal facepalmed herself for blurt it out. 

"I sit on your GIRLFRIEND's lap right now." Sulli merong-eh her bestfriend. Krystal pulled herself from Victoria's arm and walked toward the both of them. She pushed Sulli from Amber's lap and sit in front the rapper.

"You're mine." She whispered to Amber before leaned her back on Amber and pulled the blonde's arms to wrapped it around her waist. 

"Arasso." Amber whispered it back to Krystal and smiled. The trio just lose their mind. Luna can't stop screaming and jumping on the couch. Sulli had her jaw dropped and clapped her hand while looking at the couple. "Deabak!" Victoria closed with her hands and her eye-smiled showed. Krystal giggling looking at her members over reaction before she cupped her face with her hand. Amber backhugged her and kissed her shoulder.

"I told you. It's not that hard."

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing." 

"Yah, our Soojungie so possessive over her Llama." Luna looked at them with her teary eyes. This girl can easily touched.

"Unnie, why you crying?" Sulli looked at her.

"They so cute and lovely and i'm envy them." Luna can take her eyes from the couple.

"Date me. We can be cute couple too. Sulna jjang!"

"Cut it off, Ssul." Luna shooed the second maknae and continue looking at the couple. Sulli pouted at Victoria.

"Serve you right for being mean to maknae."

"Not you too, omma!" Victoria merong-ad her and get up.

"Now that we know about you two. I'm giving my bless but remember, don't get caught. I'll help both of you as best as i can, okay?" Both of them nodded their head and get up to hug the leader.

"You're the best, Vic omma." Amber hugged her leader and smiled.

"Take care of my Soojungie. I can't stop Sica-shi from kill you. Haa, did she already know about this?" Victoria asked the duo. Amber gulped. Hearing Jessica's name give a chill down her spine.

"I'll tell her tonight, omma." Krystal beamed her smile to Victoria. Amber looking at her disbelief.

"Good luck, hyung." Sulli whispered to Amber before walked to her room.

"Don't die, unnie." Luna followed the second maknae to their room. All of them need to prepared to their schedule that day. Amber slumped her body into her bed and sighed. She don't know how to face Jessica tonight. The door opened and the maknae walked toward Amber with her luggage.

"I'll stay here starting from now. I'll transfer my belonging from Vic unnie's room after we meet unnie."

"We really meet her tonight?"

"Yes, i message her right now." Krystal take her phone.

"Are you sure? What if she hate me? What if she won't approve us?" Amber looked at Krystal.

"First, i'm so sure. Second, she didn't hate you and lastly, i'll make her approve us. Am, i don't want to hide anything from her. She's my sister and i think you should tell Jackie too." Amber sighed.

"I hope i won't die tonight." Krystal giggling before kissed Amber's cheek.

"You won't."

 

From : Mini Ice Princess

To : Ice Princess

"I want to meet you tonight. Need to tell you something :)"

 

From : Small Llama

To : Big Llama

"Krystal is my girlfriend and i'm gonna meet Sica unnie tonight."

 

Krystal take her clothes from her bag and ready to change meanwhile Amber feel uneasy sitting on the bed. She turned her back to Krystal and playing with her phone. Her cheek turned red and sweat formed at her forehead. Never in her lifetime staying alone with any of her member while changing clothes. Krystal eyed the rapper and chuckled looking at Amber who hanged her head low. Both of them startled when Krystal's phone vibrated. One new message.

"Read it for me, Am."

 

From : Ice Princess

To : Mini Ice Princess

"Something? Let's meet tonight. I picked you after your schedule."

 

"I need to tell her that you'll come with us." Krystal take the phone from Amber. The blonde rapper suffered nosebleed when she saw Krystal only had sport bra and her short jeans ped. The blonde quickly looking at the other side meanwhile Krystal being oblivious reply the message in front of Amber.

"Krys.."

"What?"

"Can you move a little?"

"Huh? Why?" Krystal looked at her. Amber still focused her eyes at the dead wall.

"Y-you only i-in your...well, y-you know." Krystal looked at her body and chuckled. She knocked Amber's head and move aside. She sat at the edge of the bed with her back facing Amber.

 

From : Mini Ice Princess

To : Ice Princess

"Amber will come with us. Take Yuri unnie with you."

 

From : Ice Princess

To : Mini Ice Princess

"Sounds fishy -.-

 Text me when you done."

 

"Did you tell Jackie?"

"Yeah, i think she busy to reply my te..She not busy." Amber looked at Jackie's message. She opened and read it.

 

From : Big Llama

To : Small Llama

"Finally? *throw confetti* About Jessica thing, i wish you to not die tonight. You're my only sibling in this world and you still didn't take me to New Zealand. So, i can't lose you yet. Good luck, dude."

 

"What a lovely sister i have." Amber sighed.

"Did Jackie reply? What did she said?" 

"She wished me a best of luck for tonight." 

"You will be just fine. You have me by your side tonight." Krystal looked at her. The maknae walked toward Amber to calm her down but the blonde signaled her to stop.

"Wear your clothes first, Princess. I need you to calm me down but it's hard when you show too much skin."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong readers!

571E914499AD7D2AFB65A9CA093D3A47.gif

i want to thanked the vote ( i still have no idea about this vote thing, did we have some competition or something?), the subcribers, the readers and the comments from u guys!

glad u like this story :)

 

keep on reading :D