Ideal Type 8

Ideal Type

Jessica drive her little sister and Amber to f(x)'s dorm after the dinner. The new couple didn't let go each other hand all the way from the restaurant. Amber finally can talk easily and joking around with Yuri while the Jung sisters watching their girlfriend, smiling. Both of them bid goodbye to the blonde and tanned girl as they walked toward the elevator. Krystal being extra clingy to the blonde rapper and hugged Amber's arm tightly and leaned her head on Amber's shoulder.

"I told you not to drink to much wine, Princess."

"I'm not drunk, Stupid."

"You're super clingy right now." Amber brushed Krystal's hair aside and smiled when the little Jung glared at her.

"I'm clingy because i'm so in love right now. You got problem with that?" Amber chuckled at the cute mad Krystal. She shook her head and intertwined their hand together.

"I have no problem with that." Amber giggling. They entered the elevator when Krystal suddenly hugged her girlfriend. She buried her face at the crook of Amber's neck.

"I love you, Am. I love you so much." Amber startled when she feel a hot tears on her shoulder. She put her hand on Krystal's shoulder and looked at the maknae worriedly.

"Hey, stop crying. I love you too."

"I'm so happy when you tell unnie about us earlier." Amber smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'll do anything to be a part of your life, Krys." She pulled Krystal for another hug until the elevator stop at their level. They walked together into the living room and saw Victoria try to wakes Luna from her sleep. Amber offered to help the leader but Victoria just shooed them into their room. The leader sighed and staring at Luna who now sleep soundly on the floor with mini wine still in her hand. She looked at her phone and take it as one new message sent to her.

 

From : Max Appa

To : Vic Omma

"Vic omma looks cute in school uniform ^^"

 

From : Vic Omma

To : Max Appa

"Did you watch the live performance, oppa?"

 

From : Max Appa

To : Vic Omma

"Yes, i stop practicing badminton and watched it. Now need to continue practicing for our next game. I'm so tired T.T"

 

Victoria giggling and her mood brighten. She poke Luna's cheek before decide to dragged the unconscious singer  to her room. After covering her member to sleep, she walked to her room and sent a goodnight message to Changmin before sleep with a smile on her face.

 

****

 

"Jack, sleep at your place." Amber looked at her puppy. The brown puppy jumping on the bed and both Amber and Krystal didn't have any energy to play with it.

"Come on, boy. Let's sleep. We'll play tomorrow morning. Come here." Krystal showed her hand and the puppy immediately run to her. She kissed JackJack and take her to the puppy's bed. Amber sat on the bed and staring at Krystal's back as the maknae caress JackJack to sleep.

"You looks like a good mom. Maybe you should sing a lullaby to him."

"Who let's the dog out? Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh~" Amber cracked her laughed when she heard the song that Krystal sing.

"Poor Jack. He might having a nightmare tonight." Amber standing next to Krystal looking at the sleeping puppy before showed the maknae her hand. Krystal held Amber's hand, and change their clothes in Amber's room. Both of them facing the wall and changing as fast as they can.

"Are you done, Princess?" Amber already in her sleeveless and  basketball short.

"Yup, let's sleep." Krystal get on the bed and waiting fro Amber to join her before covered themselves with the blanket. Amber automatically wrapped her arm around Krystal's petite waist.

"Your hair smelled strawberry!" Amber sniffed the maknae's hair not noticed Krystal who already blushed and fidgeted when she can feel Amber's hot breath on her skin.

"A-Amber~"

"Yes?"

"I can feel your breath on my neck. It's ticklish." 

"Oh, sorry. I just sniff your shampoo. I like it." They giggling before Krystal's phone vibrated.

 

From : Ice Princess

To : Mini Ice Princess

"Don't do anything weird tonight!"

 

"Who's that?" Amber asked her when she saw Krystal chuckled.

"Unnie. She warned us no to do anything weird."

"Noted. I'm just cuddling with her sister until both of us sleep tonight." Amber kissed Krystal's shoulder.

"Am, you didn't want to do 'it'?" Krystal bit her lips as she asked that question to Amber. The blonde rapper stop from kissing the maknae's shoulder.

"Hurm..W-why you ask about t-this, Princess?"

"Just asking. It's okay right to do it? It's a normal thing to do with our girlfriend, right Am?"

"Y-yeah but i d-didn't have any plan t-to do it sooner or later. We not ready yet." Amber put her chin on maknae's shoulder.

"When will we're ready?"

"Krys, when the time is right it will happen but not now."

"Why not? People do it to prove their love, do you love me, Am?" Krystal turned to face Amber. She sneaked her arm to Amber's neck and staring at the blonde rapper's eye.

"I love you, Krys. I really do but doing 'it' is not some sort of prove to show your love. I have so much idea how to show you about my feeling."

"I'm sorry. I'm still new with this relationship things. I want to be a girl that makes you proud." Krystal hide her pinkish face on Amber's neck. The rapper move closer and her eyes locked on Krystal lips. The maknae already closed her eyes and waiting for the kiss when Amber's phone ringing. Both of them startled and make a space from each other.

"Hello?" Amber answered her phone.

"Am? Krystal with you?" Yuri asked her on the other line.

"Yuri unnie. Yes, she with me now. Why?"

"Both of you sleeping together?"

"Yes, she in the bed with me right no.." Amber gulped. Not longer Yuri's voice can be heard.

"Yah, Llama. What did i told you earlier?! Don't seduce my little Soojungie! Get out from that bed N.O.W!" Krystal sighed when she heard her sister voices. She take the phone from Amber.

"Unnie~"

"Soojung-ah? Are you okay? Did she hurt you? Why you didn't reply my text?"

"I'm perfectly fine before you called us, unnie. I'm too sleepy to reply your text. Stop worrying about me." Krystal whined in her cute voice. Aber chuckled looking at the mini ice princess acting like a little girl.

"I'm so worried when you not reply my text. Did that llama face do anything y to you? Did she treat you right?"

"We hugging each other and about to sleep when you called. Don't worry unnie we won't do 'it'. Not now."

"Oh my God, both of you already discuss about doing that thing?!" Jessica high pitch voice can be heard by both of them.

"UNNIE! the point is we didn't do it. We just want to sleep now!" Krystal sighed. The Jung sister talking for a few minute before Krystal manage to end the phone call and handed the phone to Amber.

"Can we sleep, Princess?"

"Before that, can we continue from where we left off?" Krystal smile shyly and wrapped her arm around Amber's neck once again. The blonde rapper chuckled before leaned closer until their lips sealed together. Amber put her hand on Krystal's waist and pulled the maknae close to her and off the distance between them. After a few minute of kissing and caressing each other, they broke the kiss and looking at each other panting heavily.

"Goodnight, Amber."

"Goodnight, Krys."