Ideal Type 7

Ideal Type

Amber sat on the couch in their waiting room alone. The blonde sighed and keep rubbing her temple. For the first time the rapper didn't jokes around or even walking at the hallway talking and dancing with other idol before the performing like she always do. She undo her necktie and spacing out not notice at the maknae who staring at her.

"Am?"

"Hurm?"

"You not feeling well?" Krystal walked toward her. She put her hand on Amber's forehead but it's not hot at all.

"I'm fine. Come here sit with me." Amber patted the empty seat next to her. Krystal looked at Amber who intertwined their hand together and kissed it.

"What's wrong?"

"Your sister. I'm scared." Amber pouted while looking at her chuckled girlfriend.

"Yah, i thought something going wrong. You scared me, stupid." 

"Seriously, Krys. You know how much awkward it can be between both of us right?"

"I know but it doesn't mean that she hate you. I talked about you a lot when i'm with her and she seem to be okay with it. Most of all, she know that i like you so much."

"You like me so much? Jung Soojung like me so much? Wow, that's new." Amber smirked.

"Shut up, Llama. I'm trying to cheer you up but you ruined it." The maknae hit Amber's arm and glare.

"Sorry, Princess."

"Wear that thing quickly. We need to perform." Krystal pointed at the necktie.

"I don't know how to do it."

"Aish, let me wear it." The maknae take the necktie from Amber and wear it. Their performance get a lot of screaming from the fans. Amber being the most famous among the fans can't stop showing her Llama's smile and forgot about her meeting with Jessica for a while. Krystal smiled from the stage looking at Amber who busy throwing the confetti to their fans. All of them walking to the waiting room when they meet EXO members in the hallway.

"Congrats!" Kris high-five with Amber before beamed her smile shyly to Krystal. He patted her shoulder and standing there mesmerized by the mini ice princess's beauty.

"You're performance is deabak too." The maknae showed her thumb ups to the tall guy. Amber take a glance at her girlfriend and take no interest at D.O who talking about their collaboration song. The mini ice princess seem so happy talking and giggling with Kris and somehow she felt jealous.

"I hope we can perform Goodbye Summer on stage. It's a good song." D.O still talking to the absentminded Amber who keep glancing to Krystal and Kris.

"Soojung, we need to change our clothes." Amber called her girlfriend as she started to walk away from the boy group. She faking her smile and walk away not waiting for Krystal makes the maknae confuse with the rapper action.

"I need to go now." She looked at Kris who looks little sad.

"Talk to you later, Krys." Krystal bid goodbye to EXO before walked into their waiting room looking for the rapper but only to find Luna who already in her normal clothes.

"Amber unnie seem upset. What happen?" Luna looked at the maknae.

"Where she go?"

"Changing room but i think she forgot to take her shirt. Can you pass it to her?" Krystal take Amber's shirt and go to the changing room. Entering the room, she find that only both of them in there.

", where the hell is my shirt?!" The rapper walked out from the cubicle after a quick shower to find her missing shirt. She take a look at her backpack but can't find it.

"Are you looking for this?" Krystal  locked the door since the rapper just get out wearing only her short and spot bra without any shirt on her. Amber seem to pissed off as she throw her cap frustrated after failed to find her shirt. The rapper looked at her shirt at Krystal and sighed.

"Did i left it in waiting room?"

"Yes, Luna gives it to me." Amber take the shirt and wears it. She didn't bother to talk to her girlfriend as the image of Krystal smiling and giggling with Kris still linger in her mind.

"You looks pissed, Am."

"Go take your shower, Krys." 

"Tell me what's wrong. You seem bothered today. Is this about our meeting with unnie? I can cancel it if you really not ready." Krystal touched amber's shoulder.

"I'm fine. Hurry up."

"You not you right now. You mad over something and it's about me. Bad liar, Am." Krystal makes Amber turned and face her. Amber sighed and hold Krystal's hand.

"I'm sorry. I-i'm jealous just now when i'm looking at you and Kris. He likes you and he asked me about you since the photoshoot. Asking if you're single and what do you like and all that. So, when i saw both of you today it makes me mad? jealous? i don't know but i hate this feeling." Krystal looked at her with surprise. She cupped Amber's sad face.

"You jealous and it's okay. You have a right to feel jealous but please tell me about it. I don't know he likes me but hey, i'm sorry. If i know about this i won't give too much attention to him. I thought he just want to be friendly since both of you close to each other."

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

"But, we almost fight because of it. You didn't wait for me and went here alone." Krystal touched Amber's wet hair.

"I'm sorry, Princess."

"Don't leave me again. Wait me here." Krystal handed her bag to Amber and walked to the cubicle. The blonde rapper startled when Krystal's phone ringing. The ice princess called.

"Princess, it's your unnie!"

"Pick up the phone!" The maknae shouted from the cubicle. Amber touched the answer button with her trembling hand.

"Soojungie, we already here in the basement. Where are you?" Jessica sweet voice but for Amber the voice still had the creepy vibe on it.

"S-Sica unnie?"

"Who are you?" Jessica's voice changed. No more sweet Sica on the line.

"I-it's Amber. K-Krys .."

"Why you have her phone, Llama?"

"Wifey, don't be too harsh~" Yuri's voice can be heard  at the back. Amber thanked for the tanned girl. At least, the black pearl can stop the ice princess from killing her tonight.

"She in the shower and asked me to answered your call."

"Both of you in the changing room right now? Just both of you? Don't you dare do or even thinking anything dirty to my little sister, Llama!" 

"She not, unnie." Krystal grabbed the phone from frozen Amber. The rapper turned white due to the Jessica's icy aura.

"Soojung-ah, you done shower? Hurry up unnie hungry." Jessica talked in her sweet voice again.

"10 minute." Krystal throw her phone to her bag and looked at still freeze Amber. She giggling and give a peck on Amber's lips. 

 

"Ready to order?" Yuri being a good seobang asked them after done looking at the menu. She caress Jessica's back and smile sweetly to her girlfriend.

"I want Tortelli di Zucca, please." Jessica closed her menu and smile to the waitress.

"I'll have the same." Yuri said. The waitress smile shyly as the tanned girl flashed her smile while handed the menu. The ice princess frowned and pinched the tanned girl.

"Auww~"

"Don't smile to anyone."

"Risotto al Gorgonzola for me." Krystal done with her order she looked at Amber who still slipping the menu nervously. All eye on her but a certain blonde princess give chill down her spine.

"I-I'll take Linguini with clam sauce."

"Let's get a red wine tonight!" Yuri clapped her hand and showed her thumb up to her dongseang, Amber.

"Miss, add one mango juice for this lady, please." Amber smiled to the waitress. After the waitress gone Krystal looked at Amber.

"I'm already 20, Am. I can drink wine right now."

"I thought you'll like it since mango is your favorite fruit. We can cancel the juice if you didn't want it." 

"It's okay. I'll have it." The maknae smile widely. She find it sweet of Amber to remember her favorite fruit.

"So, tell me that something, Krys." Jessica asked her little sister. 

"That's fast." Amber said it to herself but Jessica still can hear it.

"You said something, Llama?"

"N-nope, unnie." Amber startled. She looking at Krystal asking for help.

"Unnie~"

"I heard she said something." Jessica still glared at the fidgeted rapper. Yuri hold Jessica's hand and calm her down. The black pearl mouthed 'sorry' to her dongsaeng and continue caress Jessica's hand.

"You see, Amber and i. We're together now." Jessica didn't have a chance to answer it right a way because the waitress come with their food. The ice princess staring at both Krystal and Amber in front of her. Once the waitress gone, Jessica bit her lip before locked her eyes at the rapper.

"Amber Liu, you can't open your mouth to explain?"

"Unnie~" Jessica stopped Krystal from talking. She still looking at Amber who uneasy on her seat.

"Sica unnie, i'm fallen to her since day one and it's getting stronger day by day. Recently, i found out that felt the same toward me too. I'm happy to death even i know it's not normal. I love you sister so much and i'll take care of her more than myself. She's my priority after my family and want your bless for our relationship. This is new and we're still young but we do share mutual feeling for each other. Give us a chance to love each other, Jessica unnie." Amber grabbed Krystal's hand under the table when she said it to the ice princess. She looking into Jessica's eye to prove that she tell the truth about her feeling. Yuri watched it jaw dropped and almost clapped her hand but stopped after realize it's not necessary to do at that moment. Krystal have tears in her eyes and caress Amber's trembling hand. The older Jung broke the eye contacts and looked at the other side.

"Let's eat." Jessica started to eat her food and the other followed her in silent. Even Krystal didn't say anything.

"I love you, Am." Krystal whispered to Amber and beamed her smile. Amber looked at her and nodded, they changing smile before continue eating their dish. After finished their dish in silent, Yuri poured the wine and started to talked about random thing to makes it less awkward. Jessica didn't join the conversation and keep her eyes on Amber.

'Seobang-ah, i left my phone in the car. Can you get it for me, please?" Yuri stop drinking her wine and looking at Jessica. The ice princess's phone is on the table and everyone can see it. She pointed at the phone but smiled after she get the message.

"Okay, wifey."

"Krys, can you help Yuri unnie to find it?" Jessica looked at her sister. Krystal want to protest but Yuri grabbed her hand and dragged the maknae to the bathroom.

"I can't leave Amber alone, unnie!" Krystal looked at Yuri with anger. She keep looking at Amber and Jessica who seem to be in serious talk at their table.

"Let them talk for a while, Soojung-ah."

"And why you take me to the bathroom, unnie? You parked you car here?"

"Your sister suddenly asked me to leave. Don't blame me , okay." Yuri pouted.

"Fine, what should we do here?"

"Go pee." Yuri laughing her heart out before get knocked at the head by Krystal.

 

Jessica sipped her wine and sighed. The girl in front of her didn't speak a word and hanged her head low all the time. She put her glass down and clear . 

"Amber?" Jessica called for the rapper's attention. Sweet voice from Jessica makes Amber looked at her quickly. 

"Yes, unnie?"

"Sorry for my harsh words earlier." 

"It's okay. You just want the best for Krys and i understand that." Amber smile at Jessica. She know right now, Jessica will give her final words about their relationship and Amber need to accept it.

"She talked a lot about you everytime we meet. She smile the brightest at that moment. Amber this, Amber that. She like a little girl who talking about her favorite barbie doll." Jessica chuckled remembered the time when her little sister jumping in their bed while talking about her and Amber memories in New Zealand.

"You know your pet name that she give to you?" Jessica asked the blonde rapper.

"Stupid?"

"Cutie Pie. You're her cutie pie." Both of them laughing at the cheesy pet name.

"She get a lot of bad comment nowdays. I'm worried about her, Am. I can't always be with her when it's happen to calm her down or her tears. I need someone that can be with her at her best and her worst. Can you do that?"

"Yes, unnie." 

"I don't need you to pamper her with luxury things just please take a good care of her. When times get rough be next to her and holding her hand until it's over. Stay with her even she yelling at you or asked you to leave. Never leave that little rascal and stop her when she overworked." Tears filled Jessica's eye as she said it. Amber panicked when she heard Jessica sobbed.

"It's okay. You really looked like Llama when you're panicked. I need tissue right now. Aish, i'm acting like my mom. Pabo Sica." Jessica looked for a tissue in her handbag. Both of them giggling. 

"Unnie, i'm not taking her away from you. Don't worry."

"You taking her heart, Llama. She keep talking about you and it's annoying." 

"I'm sorry about that. I guess i'll keep annoyed you as long as we're together." Amber grinning. 

"Don't do weird thing with her! Not yet! Control yourself and don't seduce her!"

"I can promise you i won't seduce her but you see ..Krys, she the one who keep sed.." Jessica hit Amber's head with the wine bottle. She give the rapper her icy glare and put her hand on her waist.

"Unnie, what are you doing?!" Krystal run toward Amber and rubbed the rapper's head.

"It's okay, Princess. Sica unnie just joking with me."

"You heard her~" Jessica flipped her hair and continue drink her wine. Yuri walked toward her and kissed the ice princess.

"Are you okay?" Krystal looked at Amber worriedly. The rapper nodded and flashed her dorky smile to the maknae.

"I got approve to dating you." Amber hold Krystal's hand.

"Huh?"

"Both of you got my bless, Soojungie~" Jessica showed 'peace' sign and winked at her little sister. Krystal hugged her sister and give the ice princess a butterflies kisses.

"Welcome to Seobang's Generation, Llama." 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3B96EF8EA7A41DF64A716E3294E3FE13.gif

7.44 pm and i'm late for my reunion just for you guys!

kekeke..i'll meet my classmate from secondary school after 9 years. i'm excited!!