Ideal Type 19

Ideal Type

miss me? muahahaha!

oh yeah,

stay strong, Yuri stans, hope y'all stay gay for her. in hope we believe.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Can you stop doing that?”

“Doing what?” Amber open her apartment door whiles her other hand holding her phone. She bit goodbye to her manager before walking toward her messy living room.

“That ‘push-up’ thing. It might affect your old injury.”  A certain ‘princess’ ruffled her hair as she rolls herself in that big comfort bed. Krystal and Amber finally manage to contact each other after chaotic weeks for the rapper who makes her solo debut in Korea meanwhile, Krystal having a vacation with her family in New York. “It did hurt your arms, right?”

“Funny thing is Mama Liu told me the same thing. Yeah, it hurt a little bit.”

“Tell manager oppa  about it. We’re worried about you, stupid.” She smiles before continue. “You’re phenomenon right now but it doesn’t mean you can overwork. I won’t let you.”

“And why is that?”

“I want my hyper llama once I’m back to Seoul.”

“Haa, missed your hyper llama already?”

“Nah, just can’t wait to kick your for flirting around while I’m stuck here, thousand miles from you.”

“Aww, that’s so cute. Jelly Princess is the cutest.” Amber laughed before she pick up JackJack from its bed to their couch. “You knew it’s not like that. I already get your permission for it.”

“Yeah,yeah. It’s your work and princess doesn’t mind. I knew it. Chill yoo~”

“Says the one who can’t wait to kick my y .” They both laughed. “So, how’s New York?”

“Cool, finally I can do whatever thing I want to do here. Come here~ We can go for a date!”

“You know that I’m dying to be there with you but the schedules, Krys. I barely get to sleep nowadays.” The blonde rapper pouted. “-and missing you is another problem.”

“Good to know that. I miss you too.” Both of them had the biggest smile on their face right now before the rapper start to giggles. “Am?”

“Yeah?”

“What ifffff-“

“If?”

“What if I re-open my IG account? What do you think?”

“Krystal Jung’s IG comeback. That’s cool. Fans will go crazy about it.”

“But wh-“

“Be more careful. People get more aggressive compare to last time. Every post can do lots of thing to you. Okay?”

“Yes, mom.” The younger girls giggles.

“Good, now give mama llama a flying kiss.”

Krystal just bust into big laughter but doing it anyway. “This is so stupid!” The youngest girl keep laughs makes the rapper grins widely.

“You do it anyway. Oh my, Krystal! Come back quickly! I want to crush you in my arms and cuddle in bed all day.” Amber sighed. She can hear her girlfriend chuckled.

“I want that too, and kiss my llama until you out of breath.” The mini ice princess checked her Ipad about the phenomenon caused by her girlfriend before smile so bright. “Your album rocks the Billboard. Not bad, baby. Good review is everywhere.”

“Still feels like dream. People love my music and yeah, the chart and all that is a bonus. Thanks to you too for always listen to my songs.”

“Oh…”

“Krys? Baby?”

“You want to have a boyfriend, Amber Liu?” Krystal scrolls the article and read it before let out a small laugh. “Why this sounds funny yet cute to me?”

“Ahh, that.” Amber gulped her saliva as she look outside the window. “Tha-“

“The upper level makes you say it.”

“Y-yeah. The biggest thing about me yet, I can’t let the world know it. This album supposed to be about being the real me but I still have to hide the truth.” The rapper watches her pets running around the living room as she ruffled her blonde hair.

“Your gay fans suffered a heartbroken.” Krystal chuckled as she read the comments from Amber’s fangirls.

‘What about Soo Jung?’

‘Pfft, and Taeyeon hates Tiffany’s .’

‘I don’t care. Kryber ship still shipping like a boss.’

‘Then, who gonna be a wife in your relationship, Amber?’

‘This news makes Minah, Min, Ellin, Ailee, Hyuna, Krystal *endlessly girl idols list* planning a mass suicide at Han River.’

“Amber, your fans love you. They completely understand if you need to hide that fact. It’s a serious matter in our country and you too, know how harsh people can do to you. Not just your career but your whole life.”

“Your life too.”

 

*********

 

“Yoo, dongsaeng.”

“Yoo, Tae unnie.” The rapper judging the kid leader hard when Taeyeon walk toward her Hip-Hop style, more like failed gangster style. “Unnie, you wear a dress for God sake.”

“You should let me wear outfit like you, llamaber.” Taeyeon smacked her dongsaeng’s back makes Amber whines. “This is not swag.”

“You just need to hit the high notes, dress is better on you.”

“Pfft, you’re not fun. We can conquer the world with our swag but here I am, in tight dress and heels. My oppa-self screams to out.” Taeyeon starts to dance the choreography without give a damn about all eyes on her. “Oh, your Fany-unnie says hi.”

“Owh, your wife. It’s been a while since we hang out together.”

“Yeah, come to our dorm tonight. We can have gay-bond over a drink.” The kid leader fixes her hair before turn to face her dongsaeng. “How’s you and SooJung?”

“We’re cool. Talked last night. How about Jess?”

“We take things slow. Yoona and your Fany unnie already talk again and I’m pretty sure Yulsic are going back together since that kkab were smiling so bright again.”

“Any chance to have her back?”

“I don’t think that will happen, not right now. Kid, sometimes life give you a surprise twist in life. Bad or good, that’s for us to decide and work it out. We take that as bad twist but we work it out, both party. No use to be glooming too long about it. She’s happy now and we’re happy too.” Taeyeon eyed the rapper before she smirk like an old ert ahjumma. “Tell me about you and baby Jung. I heard Kryber surpass Taeny popularity nowadays.”

“W-what? We’re good. Stop staring at me likes a ert, unnie!”

“Ah, come on! We all know how clingy the Jungs are! No worries, you can tell me everything. We’ve seen clingy Sica at dorm before. So, how’s baby Jung? Did she show a lot of aegyo to you? Oh, I think I heard Yuri talked about you two spends a night together and pissed Sica off. Tell me about it~”

“Y-yah! I won’t tell you! That’s our secret.”

“Aww~So, ‘things’ happen that night~ Deabak!”

“Y-ya-“

“Take care of her. She really crazy over you even when bunch of guys keep confessed to her lately. That’s a good thing, you know.” Taeyeon patted Amber’s shoulder as they walk to the dressing room. “I’m still amused at how you manage to get Sica approval with your relationship.”

“Oh, it’s no-“

“Yuri have hot abs and appeal that no women can’t resist but I don’t know you~”

“Y-Yah! Unnie! I have my own charm too!M-Maybe not as hot as Yuri unnie but I-I can be special too.” Amber lowers her voice as she begins to compare herself with the Queen of Gay, Kwon Yuri. Taeyeon smiles before her knocked her dongsaeng’s head.

“You’re the most humble and nice person I ever meet, Amber. Stop compares yourself with other and don’t hang your head low like that again. Chin up and talk with confident, I know you have overflow charms in you.”

“Thanks, unnie, for acknowledge my charms.”

“Aish, this rascal!”

“Still, your favourite cute rascal.”

“How can baby Krys like retard kid like you?”

“She loves this side of me. Besides, I have my own way to makes her falls for me over and over again.” Amber winks at her chuckled senior. “Seriously, unnie!”

“How you do it, then?” The ert kid leader wiggles her eyebrows. She giggles as Amber leaned to her ears.

“Firstly, I will grab her wrist and makes her faces me…” Taeyeon close to control her ert giggles as she nodded. “..and she will give me that legendary Jung’s glare. You have no idea how hot is that, unnie.”

“Aish, I knew it~ after that?”

“I’ll look into her eyes. You know things get serious when she started to bite her lips while we drowning into each other eyes, like the world is all about us, only us and then, it’s hard to breath.”

“Aww~ Omo! Omo!”

“And she will ask, ‘what you got for me?’ At that moment, I’ll do it. The thing that makes she falls for me. She just surrenders her heart just like that.” Amber makes sure she whispered it so seductively causing the kid leader had her jaw dropped.

“What did you do?”

“I pull it out and…” Taeyeon focusing on Amber as the rapper continue. “ Krystal baby, I got you your favourite Burrito with extra meat and fresh mango juice~” The rapper laughs her heart out before sprint to their dressing room leaving that ert kid leader, cursing her dongsaeng.

 

*********

 

“I have to admit that your girlfriend looks hot.” Jessica said while watching Amber in Section TV’s interview. “Aww~ she said she can’t live alone? Cute.”

“Stop it, unnie.”

“What? I’m showing my affection to my future-in-laws.” Jessica smirks as she continue watch the interview. “She looks good with that messy spiky hairstyle. Blonde suits her.”

“Oh my God, just don’t. Sound so wrong.”

“What? It’s nothing wrong here. I just admit that she looks good. That’s all.” Jessica turns to her little sister who staring at her before rolls her eyes. “You not jealous?”

“Why would I? In fact, I think you’re creepy for saying that.”

“Creepy?”

“Are you falling for her? I won’t give her to you, unnie. She’s mine.”

“Me? Falling for this llama?”

“Are you?” Krystal crossed her arms and shot a glare to her sister makes Jessica laughs so hard. “Unnie!”

“Hell no.” Jessica patted the space next to her and pulls her now grumpy little sister to join her in bed, still watching a certain llama from their laptop. “You llama would never beat my Yul.”

“Stop gawking over my girlfriend, then.”

“Oh my, I just being a good sister.”

“I prefer you who treated to kill my llama than you right now.”

“I’ll plan her murder then.” The ice princess flips her hair before typing ‘Kwon Yuri abs’ on Youtube.

“Dirty woman.”