Ideal Type 14

Ideal Type

Before you read this i want to apologies if some of you are underage and find this update too ert for your mind (I believe you still like it though). 

 

...........

“That’s why I’m a guy. I make you go weak.”

“You make me go weak and leave. Not a gentleman.” Krystal mumbled. Amber stops kissing her shoulder and looked at her.

“Are you mad?”

“You think?”

“Krystal, I’m sorry.” Krystal turned her body and facing Amber. She bit her lips and holding their hand together.

“I want us to do it now. Please?” Amber looked at her girlfriend. She didn’t answer Krystal and just continue staring at the maknae. Krystal sighed. “You still not ready.”

“I-I’m ready. I’m ready now.” Both of them gulped. Amber closed her eyes and take a deep breath before started to caress Krystal cheek slowly. Meanwhile Krystal can’t look into Amber eyes and lock her eyes to the rapper shirt. Her hands hold the end of Amber’s shirt. “Krys..”

Krystal look up when Amber call her name but her heart beats faster when she felt a soft lips touch hers. Amber makes a first move to kiss the younger girl. They start slowly and the rapper pulls Krystal by her waist closer and closes the gap between them. Krystal sneaked her arms around Amber neck. Amber broke the kiss first and planted butterflies kiss on Krystal lips who gladly response for it. A pushed by the maknae hand deepens their kiss and Amber start to feel hot. She hovering the girl and straddle her girlfriend without breaking the kiss. Her tongue fighting for dominance while intertwined both her and Krystal hands together. Their breath get shorten as they try to get air in between their sloppy kisses.

“A-Amber.” Krystal startled when Amber put their intertwined hands at top of her head. The blonde girl looking at her as she take a breath.

“I can’t control myself anymore.” Amber whispered before she attacks her girlfriend neck and marking it with marks. Her marks. Krystal let out a weak moan as the sensation of being touch at her weak point. She tried to free her hand from Amber’s grab but failed. Her back arched makes their bodies touched she spread her leg without noticed and it makes Amber’s thigh touched her lower part.

“Oh-h my God, Am.” She bit her lips hard when she started to feel wet at her lower body. Krystal wrapped her arms around Amber neck and pulls the rapper face to closer to her collarbone. A hot breath on her skin makes the younger girl aroused.  

Amber who busy planting a hickeys try to pull off the shirt from the girl under her and throw it on the floor. She stopped and can’t help herself from staring at the well build abs of her girlfriend. She wiped sweat from her forehead. “Wow.”

“Stop staring and take off your clothes.” Amber nodded take off her shirt and leaned for another kiss session with Krystal. She can fell Krystal start to rubbing her lower part with her thigh. Amber proceeds to take off the black lacy bra of Krystal before started to kiss those two beautiful mountains. Krystal had a hard time to properly breathe as she pushed Amber head to give more contact with her flesh. Her hand moves down to meet with Amber’s jeans and roughly before put it off using her leg. The blonde stop and smirked. She does the same thing to the maknae and finally both of them settled under the blanket . Their lower part touched each other makes every little move bring shiver to their spine.

“Damn it.” Amber finally moves her hip and drowning into the sensation. Her eyes take a glance on Krystal who bit her lips hard and hands grabbed the sheet while her chest rising unevenly.

“A-Amber. Krystal let go of the sheet and dig the rapper shoulder causing a scratch because of their hips touching. It’s getting faster and moans are heard from both of them. After a few minute of , two of them finally screaming each other names as they reach their peak. Amber collapsed on top of her sweating girlfriend meanwhile Krystal hugged the rapper tightly as her body didn’t stop trembling. She closed her eyes calm herself but a movement from Amber startled her. The rapper kissed her chest and down to her belly. “Amber? What ar-.”

Baby Jung sits up as she holding a head between her precious part down there. She leaned her back at the headboard mouth apart and hard breathing. As soon she felt a kisses and at that part Krystal closed her eyes and clutch Amber’s blonde hair. “D-damn it, Am!” She slapped the rapper sore shoulder after Amber finally popped her head from under the sheet and joined her lying on the bed facing each other.

“It’s hurt, princess~”

“Shut up!”

“Haa, are you shy? Come on, Princess.” Amber pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. “Still can’t believe we did it.”

“But we did.” The princess snuggles and hides her face at the crotch of Amber neck. She pulled the sheet covering their bodies. A smile showed on her face as Amber caress her arms slowly. “Can we sleep now? I’m so tired.”

“Yup.”

“Amber?”

“Yes, Princess?”

“I love you.”

“Love you more.”

 

*********

 

“Am, did you saw my ?” Krystal bends her body searching for her underwear. The blonde girlfriend of her just  stirred from her sleep and enjoy the sensual view in front of her, Jung.

“You don’t need .”

“What?” Krystal looks at her and find Amber staring at her with her dorky ert smile, giving her most attention to Krystal’s . “Yah, help me.” Shy Jung tries covering her lower part and s with her hands as she continues searching for her .

“Just wear your pant without it.”

“And let you keep my ? No way.”

“Why I need to keep you when I can have the whole you?”

“Shut up, servant. Help me.” Amber gets up from her bed lazily and helps her girlfriend. Her eyes noticed something black under her JackJack.

“I think I found it.”

“Where? Where?” Krystal looked at the direction that has pointed by Amber. She sighed and takes her but only being bark by JackJack. “It’s mine, JackJack.”

“I saw he it.” Krystal gasped and gives a glare to the innocent dog, totally forgot about her body. Amber walked toward her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her. Kiss her shoulder while naughty hands roaming the Jung y body. “You’re so hot.” She whispers it near Krystal’s ear.

“Y-yah.” The younger girl can feel Amber bare body touch her back and started to close her eyes. Both of them felt aroused by the heat between them. Krystal can’t take it anymore when naughty hands groping her s, she turned her body to facing Amber and pulled the older girl for a kiss as her legs wrapped Amber’s waist. Both of them slumped into the bed. Soon, and weak screaming from of them heard.

“I don’t want to enter Amber unnie room from now on.” Luna sighed. She having a mental breakdown after she first heard Krystal screaming for Amber’s name last night. That poor girl cancelled her plan to the toilet and run quickly to her room. She wakes up early hoping not to hear any of it anymore but luck just not with her that morning.

The couple walked out from the room laughing and giggling cause all eyes on them. Sulli sent her evil glare and looks for any hickeys on Krystal neck as it was her new hobby since the couple officially together. Meanwhile Luna just smile weakly to the couple.

“Unnie?” Luna whispers to Amber when the rapper sits next to her. Both of them staring at Krystal’s back as the maknae take a mango juice. Amber raised her eyebrow. “I’m sorry but I heard both of you last night and this morning.”

“W-what?!” Amber almost spit milk at Luna face.

“Yah, hyung. What’s wrong with you?” Sulli looked at her. She patted her hyung’s back. “Are you okay?”

“Y-Yes. I’m okay.” Amber look at Luna again and whispered. “Don’t tell anyone, please.” Luna beamed her smile and nodded. Krystal take her sit on Amber laps and the rapper automatically wrapped her arms around her waist.

“Drink carefully, will you?” She wiped a stain at the corner of Amber’s lips. “Where’s omma?”

“SM. She gets an offer for Chinese drama.”

“She will stay there? How long she gonna stay at Beijing?”

“I don’t know. Ah, I can’t wait for my Pirates shooting.” Sulli smile brightly.

“So, everyone is getting busy right now?” Amber takes a sip of mango juice.

“Is that a good thing? How about you Soojungie?” Luna looked at her.

“I got offer to MC-ing in award ceremony and some other stuff. Haa, maybe photoshoot in Paris.” Amber listens to her girlfriend as she eats her breakfast silently. “How about you, Am?”

“I almost done with my MC. So, maybe spend some time with my family and friends in LA.”

 

*********

 

They cuddle in Amber’s bed when Krystal kissed her girlfriend cheek.

“Be a good llama while you’re in LA.”

“What a good llama will do? Eating grass?”

“If that will makes girls stay away from you then yes.” Amber smiled and kissed her.

“The whole world know that’s I’m yours.”

“But yet they still drooling and fantasies for you.” Krystal brush Amber’s hair. “I hate that. Your girlfriends hate that so much.”

“I’m sorry, girlfriend.”

“As long as you behave that I’m okay. Hey, how about dye your hair black again?”

“Should i?”

“Black suits you. More y, more llama.”

“Black then.” They smile and kiss for a thousand times at that day.