Ideal Type 10

Ideal Type

Amber walked into their changing room in rage. She still not comfortable with the boy who comment about Sulli need to lose her weight. Krystal followed her girlfriend in silent as she never meet mad Amber before. The other three still talking with the other MC at the hallway. Krystal slumped herself next to Amber and hugged the rapper's arm and put her chin on Amber's shoulder.

"I never saw you so mad before."

"He just so rude. I can't stand that." Amber take a mineral water and drank it.

"I can't stand that boy too but you need to calm down right now. You looked so pissed right now."

"Because i am pissed off. He can't said that to people. It's hurt."

"Am, calm down. You scaring me right now." Krystal brushed Amber's hair and patted her back. Amber sighed and nodded. She kissed Krystal's cheek and give her a weak smile.

"I'm sorry. It's just that i understand her sister's feeling. People judging without even care about your feeling." 

"You can talk to me about your past, Am. We can share the burden together plus i hate to see my servant frowning and didn't pampered me because of one stupid boy." Amber giggling and looking at Krystal.

"My princess wants to be pampered by her servant?"

"Hell yes. You sit so far from me today. I miss you during the recording." Krystal hide her face behind Amber's back and pokes the rapper's arm.

"You must be very crazy over me, Krystal Jung."

"You must be very full of yourself right now, Amber Josephine Liu." Amber patted Krystal's head and ruffled her hair. They cuddling until the other member walked in. Sulli run toward them and landing on the lovebird causing Amber and Krystal yelled and pushed her from their top.

"I love to kick that boy if there are no camera rolling." Sulli stomped her feet and walked toward Victoria who take out their lunch box. "But thanks Hyung for backing up for me." Amber showed her thumbs up to Sulli.

"Hey, Soojung!" Sulli shouted at Krystal who still hugging Amber's arm.

"What?!"

"Hyung love me more than she love you!" Amber startled and turned her head to fuming Krystal. She shook her head and caress Krystal's arm.

"Find someone else, Ssul. She's mine." Krystal merong-ed Sulli and beamed her smile to Amber. 

"That's my princess." Amber whispered near Krystal's ear. 

 

*********

 

"Am, where are you?"

"I'm already at rehearsal. You not arrive yet?" Amber sit at the edge of the stage while watching the technician preparing the stage for Show Champion in Sokcho. She smile at Eunjung who sit next to her, pouted.

"I'm on my way. Just finished my script reading."

"Come here faster. i need you to do my hair for tonight." Amber take off her cap and playing with her blonde hair. Eunjung who reading her script sighed at the hot weather.

"PD-nim, can i have a fan? We sweating a lots today." She smiled to the PD before he running to get them a fan.

"Who voice is that?" Krystal asked the rapper when she heard a girl's voice near her girlfriend. She try to calm down but her jealousy betrayed her.

"Eunjung unnie. She sit next to me now. Why?"

"N-nothing, just asking." Krystal flipped her hair and leaned her back at the seat.

"Jealous, princess?"

"Hell no, dork. She just sit next to you." 

"No, she leaned at my shoulder now. Poor unnie, so tired today~" Amber giggling while Eunjung staring at her weirdly. The T-ARA's member mouthed her asking who's in the phone.

"Y-Yah!" Krystal loud voice can be heard by Eunjung and Amber. Both of them just giggling at Krystal's jealousy.

"Krystal-shi, don't worry. I don't want this dork. Come here faster." Eunjung passed back Amber's phone before walked to the PD and get her fan. 

"Krys, nothing happen. Where are you now?"

"Dare to flirt and i'll be your murderer. I almost there. Are you done with your rehearsal?" Krystal looked out from her window. Fans already waiting even the show will only start at 6 PM. 

"We gonna do a final check now. Hey, i'll be at the stage. We can meet there before going to our waiting room. I need to go now, princess."

"Okay, we meet there. I love you, servant."

"Love you more, princess." Amber put her phone in her pocket and gather with Eunjung for their final check. They always do a recording inside but today it will be special so they have to make sure everything is okay.

 

*********

 

The van that bring Krystal already arrived at the special car park for idols. She get up and tucked her hair aside before walked toward the building that prepared as idols waiting room. She can saw Amber and Eunjung standing on the stage checking their mic and evrything. Krystal smiled looking at Amber serious face while reading her script. Not forget how the fans screaming her name everytime Amber flashed her dorky smile to them.

"Where the heck is her shirt?" Krystal sighed. Amber only in her black singlet and short while wearing a blue cap on the stage.

"You should tell her that you're arrive, Soojung." The stylist told her. Krystal just smiled and walked toward the stage.

"She looks busy. I'll wait for her at our waiting roo-"

"Soojung-ah!" Amber waving at her with wide smile. The rapper jumped from the stage and run toward her smiling girlfriend. Krystal try to run away from her but Amber hugged her quickly. " Finally, my girl is here."

"Yah, put me down."

"No, i miss you so much." Amber lifted her blushed girlfriend and spinning her around. Krystal giggling and patted Amber's arm.

"i'm gonna fall, Am. Do it properly." Amber nodded her head. She put Krystal down and wrapped her arms around the mini ice princess. Krystal put her hands up and let the rapper wrapped her petite waist with the blonde's arms.

"Why you so small, Soojungie?"

"I'm not small, dork. Are you done?" 

"Yes, i can have my rest before the recording. Lets go to our room." Amber lifted her again before they walked to the waiting room hand in hand.