Ideal Type 16

Ideal Type

“How long you’ll stay in LA?”

“2 weeks.”

PAK! PAK!

Krystal throws the pillows toward her girlfriend. She glares at the tomboy who rubbed her head with a sad face. The mini ice princess huffed and crossed her arms.

“It’s hurt you know.” Amber move and take a sit next to her. She put her arms over Krystal’s shoulder and hugged the younger girl. “I miss my mum and dad.”

“I know.”

“Besides, you’ll fly to Paris. I’m alone here.”

“I know. It’s just that I hate the idea of us not seeing each other for 2 weeks.” Krystal sighed.

“I’ll miss you too.” Amber smile as she saw a bright pink on the mini princess cheek. She kissed it and moving to the earlobe and neck cause the maknae giggle.

“Stop it, you dork.”

“No, you like it.” She hovering the maknae as they looking into each other. Amber kissed Krystal’s forehead and smile. “I swear to God I’ll miss you so bad.”

“Good.” Krystal pulled the tomboy’s round neck shirt and locks their lips together for a long passionate kiss before breaking it for the air.

“Can I have you now?”

“I’m fully yours.”Both of them smile to each other before locking their lips again. Amber pulled her shirt off and watching the younger girl does the same except that she doing it, sensually. The blonde boyish girl gulped when Krystal throw her lingerie toward Amber and winked.

“Where do you learn to do that?” Her shaky voice makes Krystal giggling cutely before signaled Amber to move toward her.

“Do what?” Krystal asked her innocently.

“T-that, y things that you just did.”  

“What thing?” Krystal sat on Amber laps and wrapped her legs around the rapper waist and arms around the neck while whispers near her ear. “What thing that I did, Amber?”

The rapper gulped when she feel their bare chest touching and having Krystal whispering near her ear make it worst. “ That y move. Seduce me w-with that move. How? Where? You l-learn it.” She closed her eyes and her breath uneven when the maknae kissed her shoulder before bite it lightly but enough to leave a marks.

“Never learn it. My charms, perhaps.”

“I’ll love to see more of it, Jung Soojung.”

“Don’t worry. We have all night for the show.” The younger girl push Amber lying to the bed before attacked the not-so-poor rapper lips for the intro of their sleepless night. Being a man of their relationship, Amber get up to turned their position and being at the top without breaking the lips lock. She moves her leg in between Krystal thigh causing the younger girl flinched and Amber takes that to slip her tongue into hers. Krystal starting to feel the pressure as their tongue flicked with each other. Her body begins to heating and her lower body feels likes on fire by the action from Amber’s leg.

The rapper smirked seeing Krystal with her uneven breathing, thanks to her expert tongue. Sweat formed on her forehead and messy hair makes Amber think that this is the best of Krystal Jung, y and irresistible. She her lips and start to marking her territory starting from Krystal neck, she moving to the younger girl collarbone and she does hit the jackpot, Krystal sweetly when the tomboy hit her weak spot.

“A-Am-“ Krystal grabbed  Amber’s hair and push her head to have more contact with her flesh. Amber continues and biting the same spot while her hand caress Krystal thighs. She pulled it and Krystal instantly wrapped it around Amber’s slim waist. 

“I like this after your abs.” Krystal looked at Amber with a slightly disappointment when the rapper suddenly stop molesting her collarbone but raise her eyebrows after hearing those words.

“W-what?”

“This.” The rapper went for the kill as she starts to attack the two glorious mountain of Krystal Jung. Sudden kissing and from the blonde tomboy catch her off guard as she let out her moan louder than before. Krystal bit her lips hard and her knuckled turned white as she grabbed the sheet so hard.

“O-oh my God! Am!”

Amber did a great job pleasuring both of the mountain and its owner with her kiss and hands. She will take a glance just to see Krystal biting her lips ily and panting with her closed eyes. Great view with a great music of the Jung’s . It’s a major turn on for Amber Liu. Having Krystal’s hands on her hair, encouraging the rapper to harder and makes the younger girl to louder. She can feel the younger girl jolted when she started to caress her well-build abs. Amber’s favorite part of Krystal’s body.

“Lower. Now.”

Being a good lover, the tomboy mover lower until she facing Krystal womanhood, her treasure. Krystal at the other side struggling with the pleasure made by her girlfriend. She arched her back and grabbed Amber’s hair before pushed the rapper close to her treasure.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

“, Amber!”

Krystal finally reached her limit. She slammed her back into the bed as her whole body shaking due of the pleasure. Amber with her face in between Krystal thigh slowing her and letting the younger girl calm. Their bed wet from the sweat of two bodies. The sheets almost leave the bed for the floor.

“A-Amber.”

Krystal flinched when she felt sudden weight on top of her. Amber stumbled on top of her girlfriend and intertwined their hand together. She can’t hold it anymore. Her lower body begs to be pleasured.

“I’m s-still s-sen-“

Krystal words cut by Amber‘s lips again. She moans between the kiss as their lower bodies collide to each other. The moment Amber started to grind their lower part together; Krystal sneaked her arms around the tomboy’s neck and pulled their bodies close. The princess is on fire again. Both of them get up but it didn’t stop them from grinding at each other. Amber pulled her girlfriend to settle on her laps makes and Krystal started to ride her. The blonde rapper feel aroused by the view Krystal on top of her and moving ually.

“A-Amber. I’m c-clo-“

“D-damn it.”

Both of them speed up as they reached their peak. Krystal pulled the rapper close as she sighed due of the pleasure meanwhile Amber rested her head on the younger girl’s . Kiss it and sometime it playfully earning a slapped from Krystal.

“I’m sensitive. Stop~”

“Okay, princess.”

“Hug me.”

“Yes, maam.” Both of them cuddle for a while before finally sleeping soundly in each other arms.

 

*********

 

“Soojungie~”

“Shut up.”

“Soojungie~”

“I’ll kick your , Amber.”

“Your body is hot.” Krystal sighed. She opened her eyes and saw Amber staring at her with a bright smile. They still in the blanket with their glorious state. . “You’re so y right now.” Amber kissed her lips and nose. “Good morning, princess.”

“Morning.” Krystal snuggled into her arms and her legs caress Amber’s bare legs. “I’m tired.”

“Sorry for being so good.”

“Urgh, shut up.” Krystal mumbles while adjusted herself in Amber’s arms. “Oh, forgot your morning kiss.” She giggling and kiss Amber’s pouted lips.

“I did a good job here.” Amber touches hickeys on Krystal neck and smile. “Proud of myself. Wehoo.”

“What the –“ Krystal rolled her eyes.

“What?”

“Whatever, Am.”

“I love you, Krys.”

“Same here.” Krystal pulled the blanket off from their bodies but blushed seeing themselves with any clothes. She try to cover their body back by stopped by Amber.

“Don’t. It’s hot.” The rapper smile as she caress the younger shoulder and humming.

“Ah, Amber.”

“Hurm?”

“Forget to tell you last night that I’ll be in S.M Ballads group. Mr. Soo Man told me yesterday morning. So, I want you to know after my family. Since you know, we’re in relationship.” Krystal blushed.

“I’m so important so I’ll be among the first to know anything that happen to you, right?”

“Y-yeah, right. You don’t like it? I’ll stop if it annoyed you to hear everything that I do. It’s not like you can’t find it from the net so yeah, it’s –“

“I love it. I want you to tell me about the entire thing you do. When you sad, or tired or happy. Tell me everything, okay.” Krystal nodded her head like a kid and smile shyly. “Are you being shy right now? Again? It’s been a few months we’re dating and you’re still shy?”

“Shut up, llama.”

“I don’t want to. Shy Jung is cute. Aish, how can I survive for 2 weeks?”

“Urgh, can you come with me? I hate this!” Krystal pouted again.

“Should I? But you go with your mom, right? It’s must be really awkward for both of us while you doing your photoshoot. Imagine what I should say to her.” Amber rubbed her head. “Mama Jung, can I marry your daughter? I love her so much. Ah, she looks really good with that pose. y.”

“I bet you’ll sweating like a pig if I leave both of your together, Am.”

“Probably having a minor mental breakdown.” They laughing at their own silly conversation. Amber stares at the younger girl. “Be a good girl in Paris, okay?”

“Promise.”

“Be a good Jung and I’ll be a good llama.”

“Call.”