Ideal Type 4

Ideal Type

Sulli wake up as she smelled good food from the kitchen. She yawning and kicked sleeping Luna who hugged the taller girl like a pillow aside. Victoria waving her hand and signaled Sulli to join her in the kitchen. The Chinese girl spooned the soup and give it to Sulli before stopped. The younger girl frowned.

"Brush your teeth first, baby."

"Can i taste it first? I'm so hungry, omma."

"No food for lazy girl. Go wash your face and omma give you a food. Go, go. Chicken soup waiting for you." Victoria shooed Sulli and sipped the soup happily. Sulli walked passed Amber's room and washed her face. The taller girl twist Amber's door knob but the door seem to be locked. She frowned because the older girl never lock her door before. "That's weird."

"Omma, hyung locked her door. She never do that before." Sulli opened as Victoria feeding her with the spoon of soup.

"Soojungie might locked the door." Victoria said as she prepared the breakfast at the table. Sulli looked at her eye wide opened plus jaw dropped.

"Are they together? Did they confess last night? Why i didn't know about this?!"

"Because you already sleep like a dead person last night. I don't know but Soojung said she'll sleep with Am because she want spend time with JackJack."

"Lame excuse that pabo. I'm so gonna tease them today." Sulli laughed evilly as she munching the meat. Victoria chuckled looking at the younger girl evil plan. She wakes Luna who sleep soundly under the bed. Even the leader have no idea how Luna can end up under the bed. She once again walking with eye closed to the bathroom to wash her face.

"Unnie, guess where the other two." Sulli poke sleepy Luna when she take a seat next to her.

"Who?"

"Hyung and Soojung of course." Sulli bit her chopstick.

"Heaven?" Luna yawning as she cut her meat into small portion before looked at it carefully. 

"Just eat the meat! There's nothing wrong with it." Victoria glare at Luna, pouting. Sulli joined the leader glaring at Luna after she give such a stupid answer to her.

"Why both of you glaring at me? Something on my face?" Luna asked them innocently. Both Victoria and Sulli sighed.

"They sleep together in hyung's room." Sulli pointed at Amber's room with her chopstick. The youngest girl smirked.

"So? You sleep with hyung before."

"Yah, it's different. Aww, imagine what could happen between the two last night." Sulli hide her face with her palm and giggling.

"ert." Victoria looked at her in disgust.

"Why we didn't wake them up? The food almost finish." Luna looked at Victoria who flicked Sulli head.

"Aigoo, how can we forgot about them. We even talked about them." Victoria about to get up but Sulli stopped her. The younger one offer herself to wakes the two with smirked. Sulli walked toward Amber's room and standing there before knocked the door.

"Yah, you two! wake up and put all your clothes on! Let's breakfast!" She giggling in front the room but no answer from Amber or Krystal. She knocked a few more time before she give up and joined Luna and Victoria in the kitchen again.

"I'll texting them." Luna take out her phone and start texting.

 

From : Singer Luna

To : Dork Amber

"Wake up before we eat all the meat. Tell Soojungie omma prepared mango juice and Ssul already drank half of it."

 

"You think they will notice it, unnie?" Sulli looked at her.

"At least, we tried." She continue eating her meat happily. The trio chatting about their schedule for the week and the leader didn't forget to save some food for the sleeping duo.

 

Two sleeping people hugged each other as they sleeping in a small single bed. Krystal sleeping comfortably in Amber's arm not noticing Amber's phone ringing on the floor. It didn't bother both of them but the puppy seem to annoyed by it's loud tone. JackJack bite the phone hoping it will stopped but failed. The puppy jumped on the bed and started to Amber's face makes the blonde rapper stirred from her sleep.

"Not now, Jack." She tried to stop the puppy but it didn't stop her owner. Amber sighed and opened her eyes slowly.

"Stop, boy. Soojungie still sleeping here." Amber yawning and signaled her puppy to jump on the floor. The movement makes Krystal opened her eyes slowly too.

"What's wrong, Am?"

"Nothing. Just JackJack my handsome face." Amber put the puppy on the floor as she leaned herself to the bed post. Amber take a plush and throw it to the corner of the room. The puppy run cutely and start playing with the plush.

"Lucky JackJack." Krystal murmured as she laying her head on Amber's lap.

"What?" Amber looked at her. 

"I said morning to you and JackJack." Krystal lied and closed her eyes not wanting to wake up yet. Amber's phone ringing again and it's startled both of them. Krystal get up and picked it up since the phone at her side. The maknae handed the phone to Amber before laying on the blonde's lap once again.

"You didn't want to know who sent me a message?" Amber playing with the little Jung's hair. Krystal just shook her head and yawning.

"I can always checked it later. I know your phone password."

"I can always delete after reply these message." Amber smirked.

"You asked me to be your girlfriend just last night and planned to cheat on me the next day, Llama?" Amber giggling and kissed her pouting girlfriend's forehead.

"You know i won't do that. It's from Min and Luna." Amber read the messages from her friend.

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"Did you show her our selca?"

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"Reply me, llama. Did she jealous? She confess already? Should i call you?"

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"Llama, are you dead?"

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"You not reply me. I assume both of you having a good time right now. Don't move to fast, buddy! puahahahaha!"

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"Tell me the detail tomorrow. Good job, llama! *throw confetti*"

 

From : Singer Luna

To : Dork Amber

"Wake up before we eat all the meat. Tell Soojungie omma prepared mango juice and Ssul already drank half of it."

 

"Princess, you won't have the meat and mango juice if we still here." Amber showed Luna's message to the maknae. Krystal get up quickly and read the message before frowned. 

"Am~" Amber startled hearing the mini ice princess whining to her. She gulped her saliva and looked at Krystal.

"Yes, princess?"

"Ssul will tease us if we walk out together. Can we have our breakfast here? I don't want to face that evil giant yet." The younger bouncing and whining next to Amber makes the rapper almost drooling. She just nodded her head slowly without take her eyes off from the maknae.

"Thanks and love you, stupid. Boing boing~"

"Love you too."

 

Amber walked and acted casually to the kitchen and beamed her dorky smile to her groupmates. Sulli smirked at her hyung as Amber take her milk tea from the refrigerator and take the food to the tray. Victoria smiled at her and helping the blonde with the food as she understand the maknae didn't want to face her evil bestfriend at the early of the morning. Luna leaned close to Sulli and both of them whispering to each other while staring at their blonde rapper.

"Omo, is that hickey, hyung?" Sulli pointed at Amber's neck. Amber who startled at Sulli sudden shout touched her neck innocently.

"Huh? Hickey? Really? I don't remember we going that fa.." Amber stopped and glare at the two girl who already laugh their heart out. Luna tapped the table loudly and Sulli clapped her hand while laugh.

"Stop it, kids. Here, take this to maknae." Victoria headed the tray to the pouting Amber. Luna and Sulli tease the tomboy until she closed her room's door. Amber sighed before placed the tray on the bed. Krystal raised her eyebrow.

"What did that demon giant do to you?"

"Tease me of course. Tell me that i have hickey on my neck and bla bla bla." Amber picked the meat with her chopstick and feed the blushed maknae. Krystal munched her meat happily and a showed Amber her eye-smile.

"I could get used to this."

"Breakfast in bed?" Amber asked her.

"Breakfast in bed with YOU." 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong!

9C68FFDEB897846C94CB7C6AD28A9983.gif

aigoo, thanks to all the reader! you makes me happy. hohoho!

thanks for reading this story!

 

peace out!