Ideal Type 18

Ideal Type

I’m right now, WANT  Girl’s Generation in Las Vegas Photobook.

Can all of you make a fund and buy it for me?

This author keeps dreaming about her Sicababy in swimsuit. Or maybe buy me a BLANC sunglasses?

Oh, CEO Jung sounds so y…wohooo!

Okay, go read. And comment.

Special shout out to Cute Stalker Alien (u know who you are), new dongsaeng who her OTP list was ruined by Sicababy (never ashamed for being a ert)

………………………………………………………………………

 

“Don’t. I repeat again. Don’t… you ever do something stupid to my sister or your group will lose their rapper. Got it?” Jessica staring at Amber who stunned after received a glare from her girlfriend sister. “I know every inches of her body and if I found any harassment evidence when she’s home, this face will be the last face you see before your death.”

“Unnie~”

“I’m not done yet, Soojung.” Jessica shooed her sister and continue glare at Amber. “She needs to be home by 5. No Soojung at dinner, the Jung’s family will hunt you.”

“Got it. No harassment, home by 5.” Amber nodded her head but still looking anywhere except of the blonde eyes. She turned to face Krystal who already annoyed with her sister.

“Unnie, I’m not a kid anymore. We can do anything we want and she will never harass me. Never.” Krystal hugged her girlfriend’s arm and merong-ed her sister. Meanwhile, Amber stiffed as she can feel Jessica eyes on their locking arms.

“You…you still my baby girl. Aish!”

“Jessica unnie, I will take care of her. I promise.”

“You two… Aish! Fine! Just don’t do anything silly or…or…if you do it just don’t let me know. Oh my gosh…can’t believe we have this conversation. Just…just…”

“We won’t do it, Jessica unnie. I can ensure you about it. Not today for sure.” Amber try to calm the ice princess but someone pinched her, hard. Now, Krystal sent her the Jung’s legendary icy glare. “What?” Amber whispered to the pouting girl next to her. Jessica just looks at the young couple.

“We won’t?”

“Yah!! Jung Soojung!” Jessica look at her sister jaw dropped. She can’t believe she heard that from her sister.

“What? We’ve dating long enough to do it already.” Krystal winked at her shocked sister before intertwined her hand with Amber and leaned her head on Amber’s shoulder. “I can tell you about it tomorrow, unnie~” Krystal sister who stunned.

“Yah! Yah! Hing~ You! You seduced her right?!” Jessica grabbed Amber collar but Krystal pulled her girlfriend from her sister.

“She not, unnie! I did! Aish, can we talk about this later? Please.” Both Jung’s sibling keeps yelling to each other while Amber do her best to drag those sisters into their car. She sigh hardly after successfully makes Jessica and Krystal to get into the car even the duo didn’t stop yell.

“I need Yuri unnie. I need Yuri unnie so bad right now.” The rapper tapped her fingers waiting for the tanned girl to pick up her phone.

“Yo, wassup~~”

“Yuri unnie, I need you to calm your princess down… maybe mine too. They basically losing their mind right and I don’t want people look at this noisy car weirdly.” Thanked to the tinted windows, they didn’t let people from outside watching the Jungsis’s debate war or the three of them will be in the headline tomorrow.

“Hello ladies, ladies~ my princesses~it’s Yul oppa here. Where is my wifey? Speak to me, Sica-ah~” Yuri voice came out from the loudspeaker of Amber’s phone. Both Krystal and Jessica stop their argument and stare at the phone.

“Seobang-ah~”

“There you are, my Sicababy. What happen there?”

“These kid! They already done it and my baby girl can talk about it in front of me so casually. They … they shou-“

“That’s all?” Yuri hummed. “Sica-ah, remember us? We’re trainee back then when both of us figured out that we have feeling to each other. Do you remember that?” Jessica takes the phone from Amber and turned off the loudspeaker and nodded her head while pouting. Hearing no respond from the blonde, Yuri continues. “Remember when people started to talk about us? And we have to act like we not close anymore? It’s hurt but we bare it. I still remember when we both pray for our schedule to end early so we can have time together at dorm. So we can hug, kiss, cuddle with each other. Don’t you think that they in our place, our situation right now?”

“But they do ‘it’, seobang-ah.” Jessica whined causing Amber and Krystal rolled their eyes. Krystal glare at her sister with arms crossed.

“Well, let’s take it as we’re still naïve back then. Kiss your partner is like huge thing back then but today, people still doubt love even after their partner’s face.”

“So, are you saying that it’s okay for them to do ‘it’, seobang-ah? She still my baby and only god know what can happen to them~”

“Wifey, if I can make you pregnant, I bet we already have tons of babies of our own right now. Chill. I believe they aware of everything they do. They love each other so what’s wrong with that?”

“They just 20 years-“

“We have done it at the age of 19. Oh, when you’re 19. See, I’m still underage back then. Man, what an achievement you done, Kwon Yuri. Wow!” Jessica rolled her eyes when she heard her girlfriend laughing hysterically.

“Yah, pabo-ah! Seobang! Aish, that kkab!” Jessica give the phone to Amber and glare at her sister. She huffed and leaned on her seat. “Fine! I won’t go ga-ga about you two anymore.”

“You’re so whipped, unnie.” Krystal merong-ed to her sister.

“Yah, my seobang did give me a very good advice.  Unlike your llama.”

“Hurmm, I DID drag both of you into this car before we gain attention from people, unnie. So, I DID make a good thing to save our image. It’s a big thing too and if you didn’t catch it, I’m the one who called Yuri unnie.” Amber defends herself before the engine and drove away. The sisters can sense an annoyed tune from the tomboy but just sit silently.

They arrived at F(x) dorm and Amber turned the engine off before get out only to be stopped by no other than the ice princess. Jessica dragged the tomboy to the back of her car before shooed her sister from her and Amber.

“Look, I’m sorry. I treat you too harsh. That my precious baby girl.”

“And she’s my precious princess, unnie. Like how important you to Yuri unnie, it goes the same to me and yes, I accept your apologies.” Jessica nodded her head and bit her lip, trying to say something but hesitated.

“Sooooo, about she said earlier. Is… is it true? My Soojung se-“

“She’s a very good seducer if that you want to know but, just that. She is not a y like in drama so you don’t have to worry. Actually, she so cute when she doing that… trying to be y when we all know how shy she is.”

The blonde smile and take a glance toward her sister who keeps peeking at them. She patted Amber’s shoulder and nodded her head trying to control her tears. “That pabo… blurted out thing that can make me go insane. Go with her before she accused me for flirting with you. She’s one jealousy girlfriend. Oh, one more thing. If you can, don’t let thing like this to happen again. Text her even you’re dying or whatever thing happen to you. She worried to death this few days.”

“What did she said to you? Did she ask us to break up?” Krystal asks her girlfriend as they in the elevator to their dorm. Amber chuckled but ignored the mini ice princess. “Tell me~”

“All the good thing, princess.”

“Not enough information, servant.”

“She ask if you really seduce me.”

“And?”

“And? I told her that you did seduce me. Her baby girl being y and flirty with a llama. Get enough information?” Amber turned her face to Krystal who already frowning.

“You did?!”

“Yes, besides, you’re the one who blurted it out first. I just confirmed the fact. Don’t give me that look, lady. That frown is no no right now.”

“Did she ask anything about ‘it’” Krystal put her chin on Amber shoulder as she try to make a puppy face. Amber look at her weirdly.

“No! Why we need to talk about it? She’s your sister for god sake. I won’t say that I already had my hand all over you and makes you scream my name to your sister. That will be an easy death of me.”

“Who’s know. Don’t raise your voice to me. Geez, I’m just asking.” Krystal merong-eh her girlfriend but still hug the rapper arms. “We won’t tonight?”

“Huh?”

“You told unnie. We won’t do it tonight. You didn’t miss me? All of me?” Both of them chuckled by Krystal slyness.

“I told your sister that but here, let me tell you. I meant the opposite.”

 

*********

 

“Soojung-ah, ask Amber to have dinner with us tonight~”

“Nae, omma. We will be there.”

“Why you sound so tired? Still in bed? It’s already noon, sweetheart.” Mrs. Jung asked her youngest daughter meanwhile Jessica who sits at the island in the kitchen look at her mother with jaw dropped.

“What the fu-“

“Wifey-ah.” Yuri touched her girlfriend’s hand and caresses it. “Chill.”

“Hmm~, rest a little bit then. Nae… see you tonight.” Mrs. Jung walk toward her oldest daughter and her girlfriend, smiling. ‘She sleeps late last night. They will join us tonight. Aww, Yuri-ah. Thanks. You cut the veggies for me.”

“They told me… Aish, that rascals!” Jessica talking to herself before join her mother and Yuri in the kitchen.

Amber stirred from her sleep when she heard Krystal talking with someone. She turned and back hugged the maknae when she heard Krystal call ‘omma’ and immediately loose the hug only to be pulled back by Krystal. Krystal continues talking to her mother while playing with Amber’s fingers.

“It’s not omma can see you hugging me. Good afternoon.” The mini ice princess snuggle her back comfortably into Amber arms, liking the warmth from the rapper bare skin. “We’ll have dinner with my family tonight.”

“They invited me?”

“Yes, and Yuri unnie.”

“Cool. I can talk to your dad again.”

“Dad? You talking to my dad? Why I don’t know about this?”

“Jealous? Pfft, we talk sometimes. When they come to our schedule. He need someone to talk about boxing and other stuff. Oh, we even planned camping together with Yuri unnie. In-laws bonding I guess.”

“Whattt? I have no known idea about that. Are you guys gone for drinks behind our back? Dude, that s-“

“Seobangness. If that even a word.”

“Yeah, seobangness. We’ll put that word in dictionary one day. Wow, I thought you’re awkward with each other.”

“I’m only awkward with Sica unnie.” They laughed. Amber sniffed her girlfriend’s shoulder and smile. “It’s good to be back to you.”

“Hmmm…”

“I heard bout the show. How many episode it will take?”

“Hurm, ten maybe. Will you come visit me? They asked me to take part for designing the house.”

“Should I? They might catch us with the hidden camera. How’s the house?”

“It’s cozy. Two storeys with beautiful view but the great part is, I still can see our dorm building from the balcony. I can stalk you.” Krystal turned her body facing the rapper and sneaked her arm around Amber’s neck. “Imagine we’re in two different places, talking on phone and staring at the same sky. I would like to try it.”

“Why don’t we shout to each other? That will be more fun.”

“Stupid~ You’re so not romantic. People might think we’re crazy.” Krystal started to giggles. “They will shout back cursing to us.”

“Let them be. We will shout back to them and the whole Seoul will shout to each other. We create a phenomenon. They called it ‘Kryber Effect’.”The youngest one can’t stop laughing, her whole body shaking makes the rapper joined her girlfriend. “We’re awesome, right?”

“Yah, stop it. Aish, I have stupid llama as my girlfriend.” Krystal snuggled to her girlfriend and started to hum a song. She smiles by herself feeling the rapper put her chin on her crown. “I said that you can’t live without me before. In the radio interview.”

“Hmmm… yup. You take care of me, my style, my hair, everything.”

“I think now, it’s me who can’t live without you. Few days without you and I turned into unstable crazy woman. Ah, sorry. I even think that you get bored with me and cheat behind my back.”

“Bored? Why makes you think that?”

“We barely meet. I mean that few days because you’re with Ailee unnie but when you go out with your friends. Pictures from Min’s Instagram and fan cams, you looks happy with them and I can’t stop thinking that maybe I bored you. We just cuddle and stay at home, no fun.”

“ I’m happy with them and with you too. How can I say this… hmmm, they all my friend. We chills, we partying and skateboarding. It was fun because we love doing that but I love cuddling with you too. Let’s imagine this, will I enjoy the party if I bring you? I don’t know, maybe I will busy keeping my eyes on you and beating guys from making their move on my girlfriend. Will I enjoy cuddling with my friend? Eww… that gross I don’t even want to imagine it.” Krystal chuckled and giggle as she looking into Amber eyes. “I don’t want to be crazy Amber when I’m with you. I want to be dorky, romantic, calm…you know, the side of me that only you can see.”

“Yeah, only me can see romantic Amber.”

“Absolutely, and you know what? You give me something. Something that makes me keeps coming back for you. After being crazy with my friends, or when I had a rough day. Bored, tired, hopeless….” Amber caresses her girlfriend cheek before planted a kiss on her forehead.

“What’s that ‘something’?”

“Warmth.” Two young lovers looking into each other eyes and share a smile. Looking at love that clearly can be seen in their eyes. “So, everywhere I go or whoever I meet, at the end of the day I still coming back to you because only you … can give me that warmth.”

 

*********

 

“You think they do it ‘rough’, Yul?”

“Sica-ah….”