Ideal Type 17

Ideal Type

Annyeong.

Hi, my precious readers. How long did I abandon this crap story of mine? Kekeke.

Sorry. Writer block. Don't kick my precious .

Thanks to you who keep waiting for me. I hope you won’t give up on this story.

Please, have fun reading this and maybe leave comment if you like.

I will try my best to not to be a lazy panda and update my stories more fast next time.

Keep support f(x) and Girl’s Generation ^^

#prayforGaza   #prayforMH17  #prayforMH370

--------------------------------------------

Jessica walked into her little sister’s room when she found the precious baby staring at her phone. She handed a glass of water to Krystal and kissed the younger girl’s crown. It became her routine as she had her schedule free because of the airport accident, to be a good sister for Krystal Jung.

“Are you sure that llama didn’t cheating on you?” If someone else said that to the unstable moody Krystal Jung, their might already lose their dear life but it’s the Ice Princess we talk about, The Ice Princess Jessica Jung. “I think I saw you staring at your phone just like that this morning so right now, it’s been 10 hours and you still not moving your , baby. You’re not hungry? Or maybe sleepy because I am now.” The blonde one gracefully lays next to her little sister before yawn cutely.

 “Go sleep in your room.” Krystal kicked her sister lightly but the blonde didn’t bother to move even an inches.

“I sleep well in your room and I don’t want to make any mess in my room.” Jessica opened he r eyes and look at Krystal who sighed. “Seriously, Krys. What makes you like that Amber? Both of you were so different. Sometimes, I just can’t understand you guys.”

“I don’t know. I just like her.” Krystal leaned her back at the headboard and typed her phone’s password. “Call me, stupid.” It’s been a week since Krystal try to reach her girlfriend but Amber can’t be found anywhere and that makes the little Jung pissed off. That Llama should be already at Seoul yesterday and Krystal keep waiting for the tomboy to call and asked her for a date after being separate for almost 3 weeks.

“Did you ask your members about her?” Jessica pulled out her phone and texting her beloved Kwon Seobang. “Do you want me to ask Yuri? I can’t believe I helped you right now.”  After a minute of silence, Yuri called her girlfriend makes the blonde smile widely. “Hi, Yul~”

“Why are you asking me about Amber? She is dating your sister if you ever think about flirt with her.” The tanned girl said and that makes the blonde rolled her eyes, annoyed.

“Duh, why would I want to flirt with her when I already have you?” Jessica passed her phone to Krystal and let the younger girl ask about her girlfriend whereabouts.

“Unnie, did you see Amber at the gym?”

“No, but I bumped with her yesterday. She seems in hurry.” Yuri wiped her sweats and pulled out her drinking water from her bag. “I think it’s about Ailee. You know about the thing that her ex does to her.” Krystal straightens her body and takes her Ipad from the side table.

“What thing? What happen to her?”

“You don’t know? Her ex tried to sell her old pictures to the press. I felt sorry for her.”

Krystal begins to types about the news and covered as she saw the article about the singer. Jessica who lying next to her read the news, jaw dropped. Both of them didn’t utter words before Yuri called them from the other line.

“I think you knew about it by now. Hey, I need to take my shower. Tell Jessica I’ll call her once I’m home.” The tanned girl ended the call and walked toward the changing room.

“Oh my God.” Both of them said unison as they stare at the article. Jessica huffed and leaned back with her arms crossed. The maknae just staring at the Ipad with her palm covered .

“Yah, Soojung. Don’t you ever let that Llama snap your picture like that.”

“What the hell, unnie. We won’t and can you see right now that MY LLAMA tries to console her friend? No wonder she didn’t call me. Must be hard for her.” Krystal closed the tab in her Ipad before joined her sister and let the blonde Jung hugged her like a koala. “And I’m cursing my girlfriend for being a good friend.”

“Hey, not you’re false. You didn’t know about this.” Jessica sighed before continue. “Okay, I can see maybe a little of your Llama’s charm but I’m being serious with that picture thing. I’m your unnie, I can’t help myself from being a protective sister to you. You know I love you, right?” She smiles as she patted her little baby’s head while Krystal nodded slowly.

“I love you t-“ Krystal looks at her phone and immediately slide the screen after her girlfriend’s ID appeared. “Amber?”

“Hey, you.”

“I just know about Ail-“

“Can you listen to me first, Princess?” Amber voice didn’t sound good. There is no cheerful annoying voice that Krystal loves to hear. She sounds plain and sad. Hearing no answer from Krystal, the rapper started to talk. “I’m sorry I didn’t call you. I guess I’m freaked out when the news comes out. She likes my sister and…urgh, I don’t know. I’m mad. That jerk humiliated her. She has been cried for days now and I- I just want to be by her side but that can’t be excuse for me not calling you right? I’m sorry, Krystal. I’m messed up right now.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m… I’m at …”

“Are you with Ailee unnie?”

“Yes.” Amber answered weakly. The blonde rapper takes a glance toward Ailee’s room as she sighed on the couch. “ I missed you, Krys.”

“I’ll go there. Are you hungry?” Krystal signalled her sister to grab the car keys and walk into her room to change her clothes.

Jessica immediately grabbed her purse and car keys before stopped half way. “Since when that rascal takes control of me?” She glares at her little sister’s room and huffed. “Thanks god I love you, baby girl.” She mumbling to herself and waited for Krystal.

“Amber, babe. Listen, just give me the address and wait for me. I won’t take no from you. I bet both you and Ailee unnie barely eat right now.” Krystal slammed her door as she jogged toward her sister. “Amber! Sent me the address N.O.W!”

The two siblings barely talk as the little one keep looking outside the window leaving her sister drive peacefully. Krystal takes a glance to her phone and reread the address of their destination. “Do you want stop anywhere? You know, buy some food for her.” Jessica asked her sister after get bored with the silence between them.

“Can you stop by at that restaurant?” Krystal pointed her finger to the Mexican restaurant in front of them. “She like Taco from that place.” Jessica nodded her head and slow her car before park it. She unlocks the door when Krystal calling for her. “Unnie, can you buy me a milk tea?”

“I bet she like that too?”

Krystal smile weakly to her sister before they separate their way. Krystal sits and sighed after the waiter finished takes her orders. She startled as her phone ringing, Amber. “Hey, babe.”

“Wh-where are you?”

“Your favourite Taco place. You still at Ailee unnie’s right?”

“Yeah, I just finished shower. I smelled like trash bin. Hehe.” The tomboy try to make a joke and it did cheer the worried young girl a little bit. Krystal chuckled.

“Euww, that’s gross.”

“This gross llama is your girlfriend, dude. Deal with it.” Amber put her shirt on and walks toward living room where she kicked the pillow on the floor. She looks at Ailee’s room but the door still locked.

“My girlfriend? Well, I guess I have to deal with it then. Thank god that gross llama has a handsome face.”

“I thanked papa and mama Liu for this perfectly handsome face. Are you driving here? Did I tell you not to drive alone? You didn’t get into any accident right?” Amber started to ask her questions.

“Unnie drive the car. She is as possessive as you too won’t let me drive by myself. Meanie you two.” Baby Jung pouted like a kid which makes Amber let out her toothy smile even the tomboy can’t see it through phone. “I really want to see you. I even wear unnie shirt right now.”

“Wae? Wae you wear your sister’s shirt?”

“I’m in hurry. You called me after few days and hearing you so gloomy makes me worry so I feel the need to see you immediately.”

“Oh, sorry. I swear I want to call you as soon as I arrived here but the news freak me out. She’s like me, no family in Korea so I kind of understand how it’s feeling like. Alone.” Amber startled as Ailee’s room opened and the singer walk out with messy hair and puffy eyes. “Hey, Ailee unnie just come out, call me when you arrived, okay?”

“Okay. Take care. I’ll call you later. Love ya.”

“Love you, Princess.” Amber put her phone in her pocket and get up from the couch. She spread her arm letting the singer to walk into her arms. Ailee look at her with tears before run into Amber’s arms and hug the rapper as her life depends on it. “You’re not alone, unnie.”

 

*********

 

Jessica pays for the bottles of milk tea and her own drink. She beamed a smile before walk out from the store and walk toward the restaurant to meet her little sister. She stopped at the door when her eyes landed at Krystal and chuckled. Blue and black checkered shirt. Yuri’s blue and black checkered shirt. She continues her walk and takes a seat next her sister who seem to daydreaming.

“Nice shirt, little Jessica.”

“It’s yours, right? I’m borrowing it today.” Krystal looks at the shirt she wearing and sniffed it for a while. “Are you changing your perfume or what? Whatever.” Krystal said and put her phone in her pocket. She looked at her sister sadly and pouted. “Unnie, can I sleep at dorm tonight?” She leaned her head on Jessica shoulder and sneaked her arms with her sister’s.

“With Amber?”

“She so sad right now.” The youngest one knew her sister so much. Let her spend time with Amber will give Jessica hundreds of imagination of what they will do alone. “We won’t do anything that you’ve imagining in your head right now. I just want to comfort her.”

“Do you really need to sleep together to comfort her?” Jessica furrowed her eyes. Imagine her baby girl in bed with someone who not her, Jessica rubbed her forehead not wanting to go further with her wild imagination.

“We just cuddle and talk to each other. Nothing more.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve done it with Yuri too. No, it always ended up with something more. Like so much more than cuddle and talk, Soo Jung-ah.”

“Eww, I’m not like both of you~ adult.” Krystal slapped her sister’s arm.

“Maybe not you, but who know what that girlfriend of yours can do to you.” Jessica drinks her green tea as she look at her sister.

“She’s not like that~ She control her hormone well not like you.” Krystal merong-ed her sister. She huffed and look outside the window, smirked. “Besides, whatever she does to me, I like it.” She mumbles and stopped smiling when the waiter gives her order. Krystal gets up and takes her purse but Jessica already gives moneys to the waiter.

“Keep the change.” The blonde woman smile as she walks out toward their car. Krystal smile shyly and followed her sister. Both of them settled with their seat belt and drove away.

 

*********

 

“I can’t believe he offered those pictures to media.” Ailee wiped her tears before put the handkerchief aside. Amber look at the handkerchief with disgust before offer the new one to the older girl. They conversation interrupted when Amber’s phone ringing.

“Hello, babe.”

“We’re already here. Pick me up or Jessica eats all your taco.” Krystal glare at her sister who eyed the taco like a predator. “Gosh, unnie. This is for them!”

“I’m hungry, you makes me missed my nap time and I did drive you here to meet your llama. Give me some reward for my kindness, young lady.”

“Later. We will eat this together with Amber and Ailee unnie.”

“Bossy.” Jessica takes her phone and started to take selca of herself.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Krystal saw her girlfriend walk out from the building toward their car. She smile widely as their eyes meet meanwhile, Jessica just rolled her eyes. “Young love.”

“Hi, Prin-“

“I miss you, Am~” Krystal jumped into her girlfriend cause the rapper almost fall backward but still manage to compose herself. Amber smile as she caresses her girlfriend’s back.

“Miss you too.”

“Miss you three.” Jessica closes her car door and look at fidgeted Amber. “Have fun touching my baby girl?”

“Don’t mind her, babe. Let’s go. I brought your favourite.” Krystal showed the taco and milk tea to the rapper. They just smile to each other, feeling good to finally see their other half.

“I paid for those.” Krystal rolled her eyes. “What? I do pay for it.”

“I’ll pay you back, unnie.” Amber bow her head to her senior but Jessica just look at her. There are awkward silent between them before Jessica flip her hair.

“Nevermind. You’re her cutie pie and I’ll do anything for my little Jessica.” Both Krystal and Amber smile brightly before they start walking into the building. They entered the elevator with Jessica standing behind the couple. “So, how’s Ailee? She’s fine?”

“She finally came out from her room and talk to me.” Amber showed Krystal and Jessica some comments from the singer fans from entertainment website. “Netizen didn’t blame her for it. It’s her past and mostly bashes that idiot guy. I guess this can makes her feeling much better to know that her fans still support her. This is so important to her right now.” Amber voice sounds sad, Krystal patted her girlfriend’s back.

“You have done a great job as her friend.”

“That’s all I can do for her.”

“I expect you to do the same for me too. Always stay with me.” Krystal said with blushing cheek makes Amber chuckled by her cuteness.

“I’ll stick with you like a koala, follow you like a good llama and treat you like a loyal servant. Forever.” Both of them lose in their own world before Jessica spoiled the mood by slurped her drink loudly.

“Aww, I finished my drink.” She frowns and pouted cutely without giving a damn about the couple in front of her. Both of Amber and Krystal looked at her jaw dropped.