Ideal Type

Ideal Type

Four young ladies prepared themselves for the Shimshimtapa recording that night. It's been a while for them to have a recording or interview as a group since their last comeback. Victoria cleaned the kitchen after done with their make up meanwhile Krystal just sit in their living room watching whatever thing on TV. She stopped watching when someone opened the door and walking toward her.

"They can't arrange your schedule?" The little Jung looked at that person. White t-shirt with jeans. That person slumped herself next to the little ice princess.

"Yup, Henry oppa can't delay any longer. They need to finish record all the song by this week."

"I can't have my servant with me tonight. It'll be a bored recording for me."

"Play with Ssul. I really want to join all of you but this can't be helped." Amber take off her glasses or more specific, a horn-rimmed glasses before cleaned it's lens. 

"Don't forget to listen to us tonight. Makes a phone call to Shindong oppa if you can." Krystal not longer care about the whatever show on TV but facing her dork unnie who looked so tired.

"Okay, you better didn't talking bad thing about me or i'll sent a truck of apples to your house." Amber putted her glasses on and flashed her dorky smile to the Jung cause Krystal's turned red. She slapped Amber's arm lightly and looked at other side not wanting to get caught red-headed for blushing so hard.

"Try to sent it and get ready to face HellSica, stupid."

"Auch, how can i forgot about your unnie. I'll pass, just say whatever thing you like to say about me, Soojungie. It's nothing compare to HellSica." Amber pouted.

"Stop pouting, stupid. You not cute."

"But you called me cutie pie~" The servant showed her best cute pout to the little Jung. Krystal giggling hearing the llama try to talk to her with a very sweet and feminine voice.

"Why don't you ask Mr. Sooman to let you sing? I like your voice, Am." Krystal leaned her back at their couch and staring at Amber's perfect and handsome face. Her nose sniffed a pleasant scent of Amber's perfume. The same perfume from the first day they meet as a trainee, a fresh scent that can bringing up everyone mood. 

"You have no plan to change your perfume, right?" Krystal asked the older girl.

"No. I like it, it's smell fresh. Why?"

"Nothing. Don't bother to change it. I like it too. It's so Amber Liu."

"Never had in mind to change my scent. Where the other? I think i should get going now. I need to check on JackJack before heading to studio."

"You gonna sleep here or your place? Kiss JackJack for me. I miss that little baby."

"We have schedule tomorrow morning, right. I think i'll stay here. Atleast, Vic omma will kick me from bed if i'm oversleep." Amber take her LA cap from Krystal and patted the younger's head. 

"Amber-ah, eat this dumpling first. Don't walk out from this dorm with your empty stomach." Victoria feed the Taiwanese-American girl her homemade dumpling. She keep nagging in Chinese about how the llama refuse to eat the food.

"Just put it in the microwave. I'll continue eat it after my recording, omma." Amber shouted before closed the door and running toward their manager. She pulled out her phone and start to texting someone.

Krystal slumped herself on the couch once again after sending Amber's at their door. She yelled to Sulli and Luna after she getting tired of waiting them. Victoria come to their living room again and feed the mini ice princess with dumpling before heading to the girl's room. Suddenly, Krystal's phone let out a message tone. She smiled after knowing who the sender.

 

From : Stupid Servant

To : Princess Soojungie

"I always wonder how can you didn't catch a cold wearing that mini short. It's freezing in the studio. Take a sweater with you, Princess."

 

From : Princess Soojungie

To : Stupid Servant

"Don't worry, servant. It's nothing since i'm so hot. I'll borrow your striped sweater then :P"

 

From : Stupid Servant

To : Princess Soojungie

"Lol. That sweater is mine. Princess Soojungie steal her servant's sweater!"

 

From : Princess Soojungie

To : Stupid Servant

"What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I said i'll BORROW it, stupid."

 

From : Stupid Servant

To : Princess Soojungie

​"kekekeke..angry soojungie..i need to go now..your unnie was here and she firing her icy glare to me..need to save myself..bye princess ^3^"

 

"Stupid Llama." Krystal smiled as she about to put in on her pocket back when one more message received. 

 

From : Ice Princess

To : Mini Ice Princess

"I saw your servant and she run like a retard llama when i'm glaring at her. It's funny though :P"

 

From : Mini Ice Princess

To : Ice Princess

"She might having a nightmare tonight, unnie. Go play with your black pearl and leave my servant alone. She's mine and she's a cutie pie not retard llama."

 

From : Ice Princess

To : Mini Ice Princess

"At least she'll dream of me instead of you..kekeke..i don't want your CUTIE PIE..she didn't have hot abs like my seobang :P"

 

"Soojung-ah, we need to go now!" Luna called her maknae. Their manager just arrived from SM building and ready to sent the girls for their radio recording. Krystal sighed and walked to join other into the van. She seat next to Sulli who can't stop talking about her hair and poking Victoria who seated in front of her. Luna laughed at Victoria's annoyed face and finally having a nag session in Chinese with Sulli. They arrived at KBS building and entered the studio where they find Shindong sit at his place.

"Oppa, tell me the question that your want to ask." Sulli hugged the guy and take a look at the script on the table.

"Aish, just a common question. It's about your comeback and songs. Aha, and we'll talking about ideal type."

"Ideal type?" The girls looked at the DJ who smirked to them. Her take the script and showed them all the question that will be ask to the group. Victoria tapped her finger at her chin and start talking to herself meanwhile Luna rubbed her temple not knowing to describe her own ideal type.

"Appa." 

"Huh?" Everyone looked at Sulli.

"I want a man that similar with my appa."

"Dating your uncle then." Victoria merong-eh the younger girl who laugh her heart out with her answer.

"Unnie, your joke is deabak!" Luna clapped her hands and laughed with Sulli. Krystal in other hand, smile and doodling the plain paper at her seat. She thinking about a certain dork.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong reader!

kryber story!

i know i have Kwon Yuri's Property but like i said,

 

 18CB4932A0453D833B7C009901EF1CA7.gif

Yuri makes me upset so no update for KYP.

 

this story won't be long maybe a few chapter so kryber shipper, hope you enjoying it.

4E37782EF46F292CFEBD8D19F8E6920A.gif