Ideal Type 3

Ideal Type

"I think you talking about me, Jung Soojung." Amber said as she take off her glasses and put it at the side table. She take a glance at the maknae who already fidgeted.

"W-what? I-it's not y-you, stupid." The maknae mumbling but her face can't lie. Krystal didn't dare to look at the older girl beside her and thanked the dark room for hiding her blushed face.

"Even the room kinda dark but i still can see your redden face, you know. No wonder you asked me not to change my perfume." Amber laughed and patted the younger girl's head. Krystal bit her lip and pouted.

"Just because i told you not to change your perfume, it doesn't makes you my ideal type."

"You really like my clothes tonight, don't you. A white t-shirt with jeans."

"A lots of people wear white t-shirt with jeans." Krystal flipped her hair and merong-ed the tomboy. Amber chuckled before she felt something vibrated in her pocket. She take out her phone and smiled looking at the screen.

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"Already listened to your princess's confession. You must be smiling like a dork right now. Opss, you already a dork :P"

 

"Who's that?" Krystal take a glance to Amber's phone but the older girl put it away from the maknae.

"It's rude to read someone's message. It's Min. Hold on, i need to reply this." Amber started to type and leaving the maknae frowned by herself. Krystal feel want to grab the phone and throw it away so the llama won't reply to her friend.

 

From : y Llama

To : Awesome Min

"She still won't admit.Keep sending me a text. She next to me and getting jealous. ^^"

 

From : Awesome Min

To : y Llama

"Wonder what she see in llamaber. Show her our selca or should i call you?This is fun.kekeke"

 

"Stop texting." Krystal getting impatient with Amber. The llama smiling and giggling exchange text with Min and Krystal having a hard time with her jealousy. She glare at the dork but Amber looked at her blankly.

"Why? We not discussing anything serious right? And she talked about the party that we went last night. It was superb! We meet Hyo unnie too. Here, take a look at this. We had so much time." Amber showed the picture that she captured with Min. Both of them looked so close and had arms over their shoulder. Min pose like she about to kiss Amber's cheek while the llama just smile widely. Krystal bit her lip and clenched her fist under the blanket. Finally, she can't take it anymore when Amber showed her fifth picture of Amber and Min. Krystal grabbed Amber's phone and throw it on the floor before glaring at the dork.

"What was that for?" Amber looked at her dumbfounded. She about to get up from the bed to take back her phone when Krystal holding the end of her shirt and hanged her head low.

"Stop texting her."

"We in the middle of chat. I can't just stop texting her like that and should you throw my phone away?" Amber tried to move but the maknae gripped of her shirt makes her hard to move.

"You hang out with her too much and i don't like it." The maknae murmuring but still no sign to look at Amber. She just tighten her grip on Amber's shirt.

"She my friend for god sake, Krys. Why you acting like this. Aish, i wonder if my phone broke." 

"S-stupid! S-stupid llama! Stupid A-amber!" Krystal let go of Amber's shirt but started to hit the blonde girl non-stop. Amber startled when she noticed the maknae sobbing. She grabbed the maknae's hand and intertwined their fingers together. Krystal hanged her head low and still sobbing.

"Stop crying. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"You tease me and flirted with other girl in front of me. You even have a gut to show your pictures with her. Stupid Amber!" Amber smirked listen to Krystal outburst. She pulled the younger girl into her arm and caress her back.

"I'm sorry. I thought you're fine with it."

"How can i'll fine with it? You're mine!" Krystal glare at Amber not noticing what she just said.

"I'm your? Since when?" Amber smile seeing Krystal fidgeted on her spot. Krystal try to pushed the older girl but Amber too strong for her. She ended up letting the older girl hugged her.

"Stupid."

"Still you not answering my question, Jung Soojung."

"Shut up, Am."

"I need my answer. Since when i'm y.."

"Since i'm falling for you, stupid servant." Krystal hit Amber's chest lightly. Her face turning red and decided to buried her face in the crook of Amber's neck. The older girl smile widely and remind herself to thanked her buddy, Min later.

"Really? But i'm not your ideal type."

"Having fun teasing me, servant?" Krystal still didn't move from her position but she stop sobbing.

"I'm a fun person so yeah. Let me look at you face right. I bet it's red than tomatoes." Amber try to move and turned the side lamp on but Krystal quickly wrapped her arm around Amber's waist and pushed themselves far from the lamp. Amber smirked and stop moving cause both of them fall backward with Krystal on top of her. Krystal in the other side, startled with their new position. she tried to get away from the blonde but Amber pulled her into her arms.

"Our Soojung so shy right now~"

"Shut up, stupid."

"Let stay like this. You should be proud because i never hug anyone like this. Not even Min."

"Can we not mention her right now. It should be our moment and you kinda ruined it, Am." Krystal glare at the blonde.

"Sorry, don't know my girlfriend can get jealous so easily."

"I'm not you girlfriend."

"I didn't say you're my girlfriend, princess." Amber looked at Krystal blankly. The maknae already blushed so hard but manage to put her poker face.

"Stupid Amber." Krystal buried her face in Amber's chest and whispering.

"Are you jealous?" Krystal didn't answer her question with word but the younger girl nodded her head slowly. She bit her lip not wanting to Amber to know that she smiling right now.

"I'm sorry i make you jealous."

"Don't do it again." Now it's Amber turn to nodded. She put her chin on top Krystal's head and looking at the ceiling.

"You're my girlfriend now?"

"You never ask me to be your girlfriend, stupid."

"Want to be my girlfriend, Soojungie?"

"Yup."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wassup!

4E37782EF46F292CFEBD8D19F8E6920A.gif

so, i decide to continue this story!

but since i have another story "Kwon Yuri's Property", i might unable to update faster.

thanks to readers who give me ideas and suggestion.

477D68B76F407D954B1005F28D9810B8.gif

you guys deabak!

 

sorry for failed grammar and spelling. hewhewhew!