Ideal Type 11

Ideal Type

"Hyung, ppali! It's already started!" Sulli yelling to the tomboy who busy feeding her 'child'. All three member of f(x) already settle in front of the television with popcorn on their laps.

"Kids, eat carefully. I need to watch your omma acting. I'll be back." Amber patted her puppy's head before run into their living room before sliding in front of the trio. Victoria pass her popcorn to the tomboy as Amber laying at the front of their television.

"Min Ho oppa jjang!" Luna start with her fangirling over Lee Min Ho cause the other to glare at her. Amber didn't really care about other actors because she only want to watch her girlfriend's acting. Knowing that Krystal will acts as MinHyuk's girfriend makes her feel unsecured a little bit.

"MinHyuk oppa really handsome and cute. Princess, you better not fall for him or i'll commit suicide." Amber mumbling to herself while stuffed with popcorn. They all concentrate with the drama when their dorm's door opened and maknae coming in with her luggage. She put her luggage in Amber's room before joined her 'omma' on the couch.

"Your Amber didn't looks so good since the drama started." Victoria pointed at the Ilama.

"Wae?"

"Yoon Chang Young~" Victoria giggling. She passed the popcorn to the smiling maknae. Krystal staring at the tomboy in front of her and smirked.

"Yah, Josephine Liu."

"Hurmmm?" Amber just humming without turned her head from the television. Everyone looked at the tomboy's back right now.

"Lee Bo Na is Yoon Chang Young's but Jung Krystal is yours." Krystal shouted at her but Amber still didn't turned her head and remain silent. Luna and Sulli already giggling on the floor and Victoria smiling next to Krystal.

"Love you, Princess." Amber showed her thumb up without turning her body to them but enough to makes Krystal smile widely and the trio clapped their hands and teasing the couple. Amber smiled while her eyes still stuck at the television.

"Too." Krystal answered her girlfriend and they continue watching the drama together. All of them cheering when the maknae scene come out and Krystal hide her face with her palms. Amber had a jaw dropped when she watch how clingy and cute Krystal acting as a Lee Bo Na. Her acting totally different from the real Krystal but the tomboy can't resist the most when Lee Bo Na do her 'boing boing' scene with the other actors. Her jealousy suddenly come back and Amber remain silent for the entire drama.

 

*********

 

It's almost midnight and all the girl ready to sleep. Krystal walking behind Amber as they move toward the tomboy's room. She can sense that Amber become silent after they watching her drama and that tomboy seem to avoid the maknae. Krystal eyed her girlfriend who slumped herself in the bed, take off her glasses and put the headphone on. The maknae jumped into the bed and sit on Amber's stomach cause the rapper yelped.

"Y-yah, it's hurt!"

"You didn't call me Princess?" Krystal crossed her arm and looked straight into Amber's eyes. The rapper sighed.

"It's hurt, Princess~" Amber spoke softly and try to push Krystal from her stomach but failed.

"Are you mad at me, Am?" Krystal caress her girlfriend's cheek. Her eyes soften as she saw Amber sighed.

"I'm not mad at you."

"Then, why you ignore me all night? I decided to watch the first episode of my drama here with you but all you give me is a cold shoulder. We're good early but i don't know. You change after that."

"Krys, come here. I'm sorry, okay." Amber pull the maknae to laying on top of her before she hugged Krystal tightly. "I'm sorry for acting like a jerk tonight. I watched you acting with those actors and suddenly felt insecure. I shouldn't let you take that kind of character so people won't see you cute side." Krystal chuckled before turned her face to Amber.

"Dork. I don't know you're such a jealousy person."

"I don't know either. I guess i becoming a jealousy person after i meet you." 

"Cheesy." Krytstal laying next to the rapper but still hugging Amber's arm.

"You like it when i'm cheesy, Princess."

"Well, of course. You not mad at me anymore." Krystal beamed her eye smile to Amber.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Lee Bo Na for being too cute. I wish i get a girlfriend like her." Amber nodded her head happily while Krystal turned from her good mood to her icy mood. She glare at Amber before get up from Amber and slapped the rapper's arm. "Auww!"

"Guys, don't be too loud. I can hear you groaning, Ambro~" Victoria said and giggling from the kitchen.

"Hyung groan? I thought she's the guy. " 

"Deabak baby Jung!" Luna laugh.

"Shut up, Ssul! Omma, we didn't do anything!" Krystal whining as she continue slapping her rapper girlfriend who laughing hard right now. Amber sit leaning at the headboard before pulled Krystal into her arms. "I hate you, pabo." Krystal pouted before placed her head at the rapper chest.

"Omma, she hate me now! Ottoke!" Amber whined.

"Shut her off with your kiss, Hyung! She love it!" Choi Jinri laugh can be heard in that dorm.

"Yah, that giant! She need to e-" Krystal didn't continue her words when Amber pinned her down and sealed their lips together. The maknae respond to the kiss as they started to kissing passionately. Baby Jung wrapped her arms around Amber's neck as she deepen their kiss. The couple continues kissing until they stop for the need of air. Krystal panting and bit her lips as they staring at each other. "I love you." Amber smiled.

"She's right. You love it."

"Huh?" Krystal looked at her.

"My kiss. You love my kiss, princess." Amber smiled at her confuse girlfriend. Krystal chuckled.

"Yes, i do." The mini ice princess pulled the rapped for another round of kiss battle. Amber barely thinking straight when she heard Krystal weak moan as they kissing. She broke the kiss and started to caress Krystal's face before lean in and kiss the maknae's jaw lines. Krystal startled by her girlfriend move but closed her eyes as she started to enjoy the sensation. The kiss move to Krystal's collarbone. Their hands started to roaming each other body. Krystal bit her lips harder not wanting to let out her moan. "A-Amber." Amber stopped as she heard Krystal calling her name. She get up quickly and hang her head low.

"I'm s-sorry. D-damn it." Amber sighed. Krystal looked at her and take Amber's hand with her.

"Hey, it's okay." Amber shook her head. Krystal looked at Amber with worried. She don't understand why the rapper refuse to continue. They already kiss and she ready to take the next level with Amber.

"No, it's not okay. Not now. Not now." Krystal sighed before pushed Amber and straddle the rapper. "Krys, don't do this to me." Amber sighed. She try to get up but the baby Jung just remain in her position.

"Why? Why we can do it now?" Amber still silent and rubbed her temple. " Answer me~ I'm ready for it now. Why we can't do it now. Are you hate my body? Am i too fat for you?" Krystal pouted as she asked the rapper.

"Pabo-ah, you abs kill people only by looking at it."

"Then, what's the problem?" Krystal raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Aish, how should i say this." Amber rubbed her temple and sighed. She take Krystal hand and intertwined it with hers. "I don't want to do it right now because of your schedule."

"What about my schedule and our life?"

"Gosh, why i find it super hot when you said 'our life'." Amber bit her lips. "You need to shooting for your drama and we might not able to spent time together more often. So, you know. I can't deal being a ual frustrated girlfriend." Krystal still staring at her with her blank face before started to giggling. Amber pouted with her blushed face. "Yah, don't laugh at me."

"So, what are you trying to say is you might become a maniac and i can't fulfill your needs because of my busy schedule?" Krystal smiled widely.

"How can i resist that hot body of yours."

"I know. No one can resist this." Krystal patted her well-build abs proudly before lean in and give a peck at Amber's lips. "But i can't resist my hot servant too. So, why not you stop thinking too much and continue what we left." She said it as y as she can and Amber suffered a massive nosebleed.

"B-bu-"

"No but, Am. Just do it."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for late update!

so, do u want y time or just proceed to fluffy time?

kekekeek!

forgive this byun author!