What Just Happened?

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho Hee was in a dazed state as Baekhyun pulled her along with him down the hallway. His grip wasn't tight enough to hurt but it was firm to make sure she was with him. She stared at his back in a mixture of awe and surprise.

Just now, she hadn't expected anyone to do anything because things like this always happened. Eunji even once tried to get involved but it backlashed completely and she was taunted as well by Zico. After that, Cho Hee kept telling her best friend to stay out of anything that involved the Block B boys, she didn't want another person to be bullied by them especially her best friend. Reluctantly, Eunji agreed. Zico was intimidating afterall and Eunji and herself were no match for him physically.

Finally, Baekhyun stopped and turned around. He checked all up her arms as if to be sure she wasn't hurt anywhere else before looking at her wrist. There was a slightly red mark due to the tight grip Zico held onto her and the twisting that was done when she tried to make him let go.

Baekhyun's eyes glowed an amber color as he looked at Cho Hee's wrist. He held it in his hand delicately and ran a finger over the red area.

Cho Hee briefly saw the strange color change in his eyes but it wasn't long enough for her to really tell if it actually happened.

"Does it hurt?" he asked quietly while still staring at her wrist.

Cho Hee looked at her wrist as well and tried rotating it. She winced a little at its soreness and Baekhyun noticed.

He stopped her from moving her wrist and held it gently. "Don't," he told her and she stopped moving it.

"It's just a little sore, I'm okay," she tried to tell him but he didn't let go of her arm.

To be honest, as calm as Baekhyun looked to her right now, his insides were raging. He wanted to go back into that cafeteria and rip that human boys' limbs off for hurting her. He was honestly surprised at himself for remaining this calm in front of her. Perhaps it was because he didn't want to scare her. Even if she knew they were werewolves, he was cautious of the werewolf idea around her because of her near-death experience with the rogue wolves. She was tense around the issue. And he knew that.

"Let's go to the nurse's office," he brang her towards him gently while still holding her wrist in a gentle manner.

"W-wait, it's nothing serious. I don't need to go to the nurse!" she quickly told him and pulled her hand away.

It was true that her wrist did hurt a little and was sore, but it wasn't like she broke it. It just hurt when she put pressure and moved it around a lot. In a day, it'd be fine.

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks for a minute before reaching out for her other arm that wasn't the one she was hurting with.

"I know, but it hurts you to move it around a lot right? I'll just get some bandage wrap," he told her and nudged her along.

He had practically read her mind and she gave him a quizzical look. Hesitantly, she walked with him to the nurse's office and Baekhyun went in to ask for some bandage wrap. He came out and lead her to the campus courtyard where they found a bench and sat down.

She watched him as he began wrapping her wrist quietly, not really knowing what to say. She honestly didn't know why he was being so nice to her, just when she thought she would try to avoid him and the rest of his group, he comes around and does kind things for her.

"Who was that boy?" Baekhyun finally broke the silence as he finished wrapping her wrist.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter