Rain

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since the pack of werewolves started at Cho Hee's school and soon enough the boys had a large following. They even developed a bit of a fan club as if they were celebrities or idols. They weren't though, they were just a group of extremely good-looking boys who seemed to charm every girl in the school and even had some guys who respected them because of their laid-back nature. The Queenkas of the school had also taken a liking to them and much to Cho Hee's dislike-- she couldn't decide if it was a good or bad thing since the boys would always try to find ways to hang around her and with the Queenkas already not liking her because of her past with Zico, it could be bad news.

But so far, everything was normal. Or at least in a weird sense, normal.

It was no longer just her and Eunji during lunch break. The boys had been constantly sitting with them everyday without fail. She would run into a few of them after school on her way to work, but in particular, she'd run into Sehun and Baekhyun a lot. But more than likely it was Baekhyun. He would show up out of no where without warning as if he knew exactly where she was every minute of every hour.

But no one knew what these boys were and they seemed to want to keep it that way. Cho Hee still found it strange that they were what they called werewolves. The fact that they existed amazed and frightened her at the same time. It made her look at them in a different way.

The last bell had just rung for the day and it was finally the weekend. Students began packing up in a hurry since it was Friday. As she gathered her belongings, she took note of the weather outside since dark clouds began appearing about an hour ago. She usually packed an umbrella but she had forgotten to put one in her new bag ever since the incident with the rogues about a week ago. Cho Hee mentally face palmed herself.

"Hopefully it doesn't rain and it's just an overcast," she prayed to herself.

Quickly grabbing her things, she bye to Eunji and walked towards the front gate of the school. On her way, she spotted P.O. walking by himself and heading to the gate. It was strange to see the Block B boys not together but every now and then she would find one or two of them doing their own thing.

Deciding not to bother the boy, she continued to walk to the gate when P.O. had noticed her as well.

"Noona!"

Cho Hee's head turned when her name was called and found P.O. quickly catching up to her.

"Where are you going, noona?" he asked her with a silly smile on his face.

Cho Hee couldn't help but smile as well. This boy seriously was one of her favorite dongsaengs because his smile was contagious and he always seemed to be in a carefree mood.

"Just going to work," she told him. "Where..." She paused for a moment in hesitation, as if Zico would pop out of nowhere, before continuing. "Where's the rest of them?"

"Ah, Mr. Woo called him suddenly and he grudgingly left early so you don't have to worry," he reassured her. "And the rest went to Kyung hyung's club."

Cho Hee's mouthed shaped into a small 'O' and nodded.

"Do you still work at the flower shop down town?" he asked as he beckoned her to walk with him so she wouldn't be late to work.

"Mmm, of course. Mrs. Lee still hasn't hired anyone else there so I've been trying to help out as much as I can," she walked with him down the street towards downtown where she worked.

 

 

 

"Sehun! Hurry up, will you?! You're the slowest person in the world and I just want to go home!"

"I'm coming! Geez, calm down!" Sehun shouted down the hallway with Kai almost out the front door of the school building.

Catching up to his hyung, they found the Suho and Kyungsoo at the front waiting for the others. Right as the two got there, Sehun spotted Cho Hee just leaving.

"Cho-" he began to call her, he stopped mid sentence when another boy called out to her. Sehun as well as the other three's ears perked up when they heard the random boy call her 'noona.' The four boys watched in curiousity for a moment before Kai spoke up.

"Who's that?" he asked and before the other could even give an answer or a shake of the head another voice was heard.

"Who's who?"

Chanyeol had appeared behind the group with Baekhyun not too far behind.

"The guy with Cho Hee noona," Sehun said and Baekhyun's attention quickly found its way to Cho Hee who was walking with a boy he didn't know, down the street.

"Who's he? What are they doing?" Baekhyun's voice came out more forceful then he had meant for it to.

Kyungsoo's gave him a questioning look while the rest shrugged.

"He called her noona just now, so I suppose they're close," Suho informed him while noticing that the small hairs on the back of Baekhyun's neck began to stick up. "He's probably just a friend of hers."

"He looks familiar though..." Kyungsoo mumbled trying to think of where he had seen the boy before.

Baekhyun's inner wolf growled slightly just seeing his mate walking with another male before his head snapped towards Kyungsoo. "Familiar?"

Kyungsoo nodded slowly before he blinked in realization. "Ah, he looks like one of the guys who hangs out with that Zico boy that barged in on our lunch the first day... I wonder how he knows Cho Hee well enough to call her noona though because she didn't seem to be friends with Zico..."

"So he's a part of that Block B group or whatever they call them at this school. One of my classmates mentioned that they were just a bunch of troublemakers with money to throw around and did whatever they wanted," Chanyeol added in.

Baekhyun's face went stoic for a moment before looking back at where Cho Hee and P.O. had walked off to. That didn't make any sense. By the way Baekhyun understood it from his observations of his mate over the past week, she wasn't friends with Zico, nor did she ever want to go near him while at school. To be honest, it was almost as if Cho Hee wanted to avoid Zico if possible after the incident at the cafeteria. So why was one of his close friends walking around with her and calling her noona? You don't call a girl noona unless you're close with them.

Baekhyun's eyes narrowed slightly and his mind filled with questions about his mate. Not only that but he didn't like knowing that she was walking around alone with another boy. His overprotective wolf was starting to act up again.

Suho, noticing the younger one's glowering look, placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure it's nothing Baekhyun, they honestly looked like friends or else you would have sensed her tense up by now," the older one assured him.

Baekhyun knew Suho was right when it came whether or not she would be in danger with the Block B boy. Since she was his mate, he would be able to sense any intense emotions or feelings whether she was distressed or not. But he didn't pick anything up which meant she was perfectly fine and calm at the moment. But that still didn't change the fact that she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter