You're What?!

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho Hee managed to take a shower but not without a few stings from the scrapes on her arms and back. While she peeked out the bathroom door, she saw clothes laying atop of the bed she was in. She walked over and locked the door of the bedroom just in case and slowly began to change.

While she did so, she kept think back to what Sehun had said earlier. That he was okay when she mentioned the puppy. But that didn't make any sense, he couldn't be the puppy... could he? Unless she was living in some type of fairytail right now, people being animals didn't exist. It's like saying vampires exist, which creeped her out because she wasn't a big fan of the idea that creatures disguised would your blood. It made her skin crawl.

But he definitely answered it like he was the puppy from last night. He even described the scene in a similar way. Not to mention he reminds me of the little one...

Shaking her thoughts away, she would just have to wait to hear an explanation from the six boys who awaited her downstairs.

Slipping on the dark blue t shirt and grey sweatpants, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had scratch marks along her arms as well as a few bruises on her elbows from hitting the ground so hard. Not to mention a small cut on her left cheek. The thought of the vicious looking wolves from the night before made her tremble a little but she stopped and took the towel to try and dry her hair as much as possible.

After a few minutes, she placed her towel on the chair and tried to comb her hair down with her hands. She didn't even have a hair tie or a brush and she didn't want to bother the boys again. Sighing, she guessed her slightly tangled and damp hair would have to be fixed when she got home. Grabbing her dirtied school uniform and slightly torn backpack, she headed downstairs.

 

The boys had been chatting trying to figure out how to explain the situation. There was no point in not telling her what they actually were at this point because she'd just become more suspicious. They decided to take their chances on telling her. Although the others were nervous, the one who was the most worried was Baekhyun. He stayed sitting on the sofa clenching on the fabric once in a while to calm his nerves.

He hoped that you would take the whole wolf thing well, because this will give him a hint at how she'd react if he told her she was his mate. The others knew this as well and tried to calm him with a few pats on the back. They had agreed to tell her they were wolves but not about the mate thing. One step at a time was what Suho advised. Though the alpha himself didn't have a mate, he knew of the side effects of finding your mate. Everything that revolved around your mate became of upmost importance. So even if Baekhyun wanted to desperately tell her, Suho knew better than to just allow Baekhyun do something rash or something he might regret later. They needed to get to know her better, or particularly, Baekhyun needed to get to know her better. Not scare her right away.

Baekhyun, of course, listened to his alpha. Suho tended to be the wisest, something you wouldn't expect any less of from an alpha.

Finally, Cho Hee's figure appeared walking down the stairs with her tattered backpack and uniform. She placed them at the bottom of the steps so she wouldn't get anything else dirty before all six eyes turned to her.

The t shirt was slightly big on her petite body and the grey sweats dragged an inch or two at the bottom. Baekhyun's clothes were definitely too big for her, but not enough to make her look terrible.

The one thing that set her whole image off though were the scratches and bruises along her arms. In Baekhyun's eyes, his angel had been tainted by those foul rogues and his blood began to boil. His perfect angel was scratched by those filthy animals. He wanted to go back in time and claw at every single one of them for doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter