Uniform and Bookbag

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, Cho Hee was convinced that these boys were in fact werewolves. It left her a bit stunned but at the same time, she was amazed that such creatures were living in the same world as hers. Not only that but she would be lying if she said she wasn't scared of the six boys either, because she was. She wanted to believe that they were just crazy but she saw Sehun turn into a puppy. Well, not exactly into the dog pup she originally thought he was, but a wolf pup.

After a little convincing, the six boys had to show once more that they weren't lying. She was 80% convinced but after Chanyeol offered to turn into his wolf form, she was 100% convinced that werewolves existed. Chanyeol's wolf form was much bigger than Sehun's, his was an adult form with reddish fur. If his wolf form stood on all fours, the top of his head reached up to her neck. It reminded her of the the wolves the boys called 'rogues.' Except they seemed more tame and less viscious. But still, she was a little scared of them.

A little past noon, she knew she had to get back home or else her grandparents would really have a heartattack. She had insisted on being able to get back home herself, although a part of her was still scared on encountering random wolves again. She reminded herself to not go too deep in the woods if possible.

But as much as she had insisted that day, Baekhyun did not let her go home on her own. He had walked her home safely though the walk for the most part was quiet. He tried to think of things to talk about, asking her a question now and then. He found out she was a senior in the high school 10 minutes away and that she worked at a floral shop in town. Other than simple questions, Baekhyun didn't have much of a chance to really get to know her too well since the walk was short.  

Cho Hee had to admit that as she could've walked home by herself, having someone there with her made her feel safer after the rogue incident. And she wasn't sure why but being around Baekhyun not only made her heart flutter but she also felt at ease. Maybe it was his attractive face or the way he would make sure she was alright every minute during the walk.

With that being said, Baekhyun also made sure to greet her grandparents and politely give them an excuse for your absence. He had made up a lame excuse for her scratches saying that she had passed out and he had found her last night but he wasn't sure to do so he took her to his house that was nearby until she woke up.

Somehow her grandparents believed it and kept thanking him. Maybe it was an effect of their old age that didn't care about what had happened but just that their beloved granddaughter was back and safe. The elder couple offered him to stay and have dinner but he declined saying he had to go home.

Before he left that day, he made note of Cho Hee's ruined school uniform and torn bookbag. His keen eyes were able to see the label on the uniform and its size.

 

 

 

Cho Hee sighed looking at her torn uniform. She would definitely have to go get a new one. The school wasn't open on Sundays so she would have to go out to a uniform shop and buy a new one. Not only that but her bookbag had a torn strap and dirt all over it. She would have to buy a new bookbag as well.

She blew a cherry and checked her cellphone. Eunji was in tears last night she talked to her. She had thought Cho Hee had been kidnapped or worse and was bawling her eyes out when Cho Hee finally called her to tell her she was okay.

All dressed, Cho Hee bandaged her own arm as best she could and headed downstairs.

Her grandfather looked up from the television as she came downstairs.

"Cho Hee-ah, are you heading somewhere?" he asked her.

"Ah, deh. I was going to buy a new uniform, there is a large tear in it so I wouldn't be able to wear it to school..." she told him before her grandmother peeked into the living room.

Her grandfather got up and walked over to where his wallet was before pulling out some money. Cho Hee saw the bills in his hand and quickly waved her hands and shook her head.

"Aniyo! I can buy it myself!" she tried to make him take the money back but the old man kept trying to hand her the money.

It eventually turned into a bit of an interesting scene with her grandfather following her around and trying to give her money or slip it into her purse. Cho Hee avoided him while trying to get a piece of toast.

The doorbell suddenly rang and she was caught off guard. Her grandfather was so close to slipping the money in her purse but she pulled it away and ran around the kitchen counter.

While this continued on for a few minutes, her grandmother chuckled and went to the front door. Upon opening it, she was surprised to see the boy from the day before standing at the door with a vintage floral backpack and an unopened school uniform.

"Anyeonghaseyo," he bowed politely.

"Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter