Wolves

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for your hard work Cho Hee-ah," the older woman patted her arm appreciatively. "Now that school has started you're probably busy right? You can go home for today, you finished all of the orders so quickly."

"Ah, really?" the younger girl looked over at the list of arrangment orders and realized that she indeed just finished the last one. "I can stay until you lock up though."

The older woman shook her head. "Ani ani, go home it's late anyway. I'll be fine locking everything up."

Her manager gave her a little push to change out of her work apron. "Deh~"

Cho Hee quickly put away her apron in the back and grabbed her backpack.

"Good night!" she called before going out the door.

Checking her cellphone, she noticed that it was indeed late. It was 9:30 already and she had a 15 minute walk back home. Putting her phone back in her pocket, she headed down the street.

Her eyes flitted over the wooded area in her neighborhood as if expecting something.

She paused at an empty crossing and heard the familiar whining. In a matter of seconds, the little white pup from the other night padded over and Cho Hee smiled.

Ever since that night that she met the little pup, she had been seeing him every time she would walk back from work. He would always come out to greet her as if knowing she would be walking by every single time. Normally, she would find this strange, but at the same time the pup was absolutely adorable and she found it to be completely harmless. Not to mention she would always have a little companion in the middle of the night to walk back with.

"Hi there, did you come to see me again?" she lightly patted its back and the pup gave a small bark in response.

Of course I came back! I like you, you're fun to play with! Sehun thought in his head as he panted.

She chuckled lightly before the pup rushed over to the woods he had come from. Normally, the pup would have just left but it stopped before it went and wagged its tail. Cho Hee tilted her head slightly before realizing that the pup seemed to want her to follow. Taking a step forward, she hesitated but curiousity yet again got the better of her and she followed the pup.

Sehun padded along happily as Cho Hee followed close behind.

"Little puppy, where are you going?" she asked it as if it could talk to her.

Sehun just continued to walk until he reached a large field in the midst of the forest. Cho Hee looked at the field in awe, she had never seen the field before, even when she would run through the woods with her friends when she was younger. Never had she gone in this far perhaps was why she had never encountered the grassy field.

"Waahh~" she smiled at the sight.

Sehun wagged his tail excitedly. He had actually just come across this field not too long ago. He and his brothers were running in the area and explored in order to figure out their territory when he saw this. They hadn't actually searched the area yet but Sehun thought it seemed safe enough.

"Is this where you play?" Cho Hee crouched down and ruffled the fur on his head.

Sehun shook his head slightly before running around in circles trying to explain that he had just found it, but realized it was somewhat useless at the moment in his wolf form.

Cho Hee giggled at the pup.

"Well aren't you cute!" she watched him run around back and forth.

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the cave, the gray wolf who was in fact the alpha looked around to see only 4 of 5 wolves that should have been present in the cave.

"Where is Sehun?" the gray wolf twitched its ear.

The four wolves present looked around and found the pup no where.

A brown looking wolf grunted in annoyance that the youngest was no where to be found.

"We'll split up to look for him. Chanyeol, Baekhyun go towards the neighborhood. D.O., Kai go towards the river. I'll check by the hiking trail."

Soon enough they all split up.

Baekhyun ran with the larger reddish wolf who was known as Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter