Zico

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho Hee sat there quietly nodding along to Sehun talking about random things like stuff he likes to eat, music, amusement parks, everything. Eunji had been excitedly talking to Suho and D.O. while the rest talked amongst themselves or listened to either of the conversations.

How it ended up like this, Cho Hee honestly didn't know. But right now, she could feel the envious stares of girls all around the cafeteria on her and Eunji's back and she didn't know how she felt about this. She knew how girls were especially when it came to guys they liked. It was one of the scariest things alive if not the scariest.

It felt like back when Cho Hee would hang out with Block B every now and then. If girls caught her even talking to them, they became jealous. But since it was Block B, no one wanted to really mess with the boys except for a few sum of girls. They weren't exactly queenkas, or in Cho Hee's eyes they weren't. They were rich bratty girls that belonged in the same category as Zico. 

So in turn, the fangirls didn't always approach her in any vicious fashion, except for that one group of girls. Most girls knew that messing with Cho Hee at the time meant messing with Block B, and that was the last thing many of them wanted.

After the incident though, the so-called "queenkas" came up to her and taunted her a few times but luckily the youngest P.O. made it clear for them to not bother her even after what had happened. The youngest Block B member had always been her favorite. He was a good boy under the wrong influence. But he still had a kind heart despite Cho Hee's rejection to Zico. If there was anyone he couldn't really stand up to, it was Zico or his hyungs in the group, so most of the time he couldn't stop Zico if he came around to mess with her.

A lot of the student population, or females at that, gradually forgot about the incident while some still pitied Cho Hee whenever she was the target of Zico. Most knew they couldn't exactly help, most didn't dare, while some just didn't care.

"Do you like rollercoasters noona?" Sehun asked excitedly.

Cho Hee had been paying attention to the heated glares he was getting from the female population at the time that she didn't hear Sehun at all.

Pouting, Sehun poked her endlessly on the arm. She finally returned her attention to Sehun and looked at him.

"Noona, you're not even paying attention to what I'm saying~" he whined like a child.

This boy, he was seriously a child in a grown boys body.

"Sorry, I kind of spaced out..." she apologized to the boy. "What were you saying?"

Blowing a rasberry, he cupped his face in his hands while his elbows were on the table.

"I asked if you liked rollercoasters."

"Ahh, well, I like some of them. But the ones that hold you up from the top instead of sitting in a car-like seat, those scare me," she told him.

"But those ones are the best!" Sehun countered back. "They're so much fun!"

As Sehun continued on about rollcoasters, Chanyeol turned to his Baekhyun who sat quietly watching everything. He knew his best friend was itching to be in Sehun's place, sitting where he was and talking to Cho Hee.

Nudging Baekhyun with his elbow, the said boy finally tore his eyes away from Cho Hee and looked at him.

"Want me to do something?" Chanyeol asked him quietly, noddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter