Technicalities

Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you gonna be okay?" Sehun asked Suzy as he parked the car in front of the university.

Suzy unbuckled her seat belt and turned to Sehun with a smile. "Of course. You should go, you're running late for your meeting."

"I could cancel the meeting if you want."

Suzy chuckled. "I would be embarrassed if Hana can handle it while I can't."

Suzy then pinched Sehun's nose which made the latter smile. "Stop worrying yeobo," she added.

Sehun just nodded with a smile. "Good luck."

Suzy nodded and was about to go but Sehun held her arm. She turned with a puzzled look in her face.

"You forgot something." Sehun said and pouted.

Suzy raised her eyebrows in confusion. Sehun sighed and pouted his lips more.

"Ahhhh." Suzy grinned and leaned in to kiss Sehun.

Then, she smiled before going out of the car. Sehun smiled to himself and was about to drive but someone knocked on the car's window. It was Suzy who was gesturing him to open the window which he did.

"Take care." Suzy said and smiled again.

Sehun's heart still melted at Suzy's thoughtfulness. He nodded with a smile and told her the same.

Suzy looked around. She held a map but the campus was still big enough for her to get lost.

Suddenly, a guy tapped her shoulder and said, "Excuse me, sunbae. Do you know where the Science hall is?"

"Are you here to take the entrance exam?" Suzy asked.

The young boy's face brightened, "Neh!"

Suzy's face then softened. "I'm sorry but I'm also here to take the exam."

The boy gasped and bowed quickly to apologize. "I'm sorry! I thought you were older than me. I'm really sorry!"

Suzy chuckled and shook her head. "Aniyo. I'm really older than you. I got delayed in studying college."

The boy nodded and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. Suzy just smiled and said, "I have a campus map. I think we can find our way there."

But then, a girl came in rushing while shouting. "Jin-goo~"

The girl halted when she saw Suzy and she widened her eyes. "YAH! It's not even the first day of school and you're hitting a girl again?!"

The girl walked towards the boy called Jin goo and started hitting him.

"So-hyun-a, stop!" Jin goo tried holding the girl's arm.

"Here I am, looking for the hall and you're hitting on a girl?!"

"Excuse me." Suzy whispered.

So-hyun then looked at her with a sharp stare. Suzy smiled and said, "He was asking me for directions."

She stopped. Suzy smiled again and added, "But I'm here to take the exam too so I don't know the place. However, I have a map. Would you like to look at it?"

The girl's face softened and she calmed down. Suzy chuckled and showed them. Then, with much hesitation, they have agreed to go together.

"I'm Yoo Jin goo by the way. And this is Kim So-hyun." Jin goo said as they walked.

"I'm Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you."

"Can I call you noona?" Jin goo asked.

"Of course, you should!" Suzy teased then asked, "So are you two dating?"

"Aniyo but we're best of friends." Jin goo quickly denied.

"Unfortunately." So-hyun added which made Suzy chuckle.

It was not long until they found the place and So-hyun was left was Suzy when Jin goo volunteered to buy food.

"I'm sorry." So-hyun whispered.

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm sorry for causing a scene earlier." So-hyun said and looked at Suzy with an apologetic face.

"Gwenchana." Suzy chuckled then she whispered, "And you don't have to worry much. I'm married."

So-hyun blushed as Suzy showed her the ring she was wearing but then, she laughed with her. Not later, Jin Goo joined them and Suzy found out that they were about to take the same course.

"I'm home~" Suzy chimed as she removed her shoes. It was not long until she heard runnig footsteps followed by Hana's scream.

"Ommaaaaa! Welcome home!"

Suzy instantly smiled as she wrapped her daughter in a warm embrace. Then she asked, "How's school?"

"It was very fun! And I made a friend. How about you omma?"

"I made two friends. Omma beats you, huh?"

Hana just pouted but then asked, "How's exam? Will omma pass it?"

"It was as easy as braiding your hair!" Suzy exclaimed which made Hana giggle.

"Oh, welcome home." Sehun quickly took off the pink apron when he noticed Suzy was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter