I will

Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her lips were colored in light pink complimenting the rosy blush her cheeks showed. There were dark lines and light colors on her lids emphasizing her almond eyes. Her curled hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, with some tied behind to give a perfect view of her face. Her fingers lightly brushed the dress as the silky cloth hugged her body perfectly and the layers of Chiffon, Illusion, and Satin flowed graciously from her waist and down. It exposed everything above her shoulders but it was too long that it also lightly danced on the floor. The mirror clearly reflected the beauty in front of it and Suzy smiled upon seeing herself. For once, she could admit that she was beautiful, she was comfortable and most of all, she was the happiest.

She came back from her trance when the door opened and Hana’s laughter filled the room. The girl was wearing a sleeveless gown that extended up to a few inches below her knees making her move comfortably. The bodice was in white while the skirt was in baby blue and both were separated by a dark blue ribbon whose big bow was behind. Her hair that now flowed up to her shoulders was tied behind.

“Hana! Wait up! You can’t get dirty!”

So-hyun was running after her, with her hair curled and freely flowing. Her dress was designed in the same way as Hana’s but instead, it was a Halter top. Her face was also lightly painted but it only helped emanate her beauty more. She was gasping for breath as she finally caught the girl but then, both of them were awed as they saw the bride.

“Omma, you’re very pretty,” Hana mumbled as she stared at her and So-hyun could only nod in agreement.

Suzy chuckled as she tapped the girl’s head and replied, “Both of you look beautiful too.”

“But,” Hana added as she held her hand up high and said, “You would look more beautiful with this.”

On her palm was a simple dandelion pin which matched the one she was wearing on her hair. Suzy smiled as she took it and thanked the girl, putting it where it was noticeable. Both of them giggled before they shared a quick peck on the lips. 

Suzy then turned to So-hyun and asked, “Is Hana giving you a hard time?”

“Omma,” Hana whined but So-hyun just chuckled as she said, “Isn’t this the job of a bride’s maid?”

Suzy beamed as she took So-hyun’s hand and gently squeezed it as she told her, “Thank you.”

“It’s nothing unni,” So-hyun swayed her hand.

“No,” Suzy murmured. “Thank you for everything. I should be grateful for you and Jin goo because you were there when I was in need of friends. You never abandoned me.”

“I would never ever abandon you,” So-hyun replied sincerely. “You’re the first best friend that I have besides Jin goo.”

“Ehhhh,” Suzy and Hana chorused making So-hyun blink numerous times.

“Wae?” So-hyun asked, trying to act innocently.

“Last time I checked, Jin goo oppa is trying to escalate things between the two of you. He even gave you flowers just now,” Hana said.

So-hyun’s face flushed red as she whined, “Hana!”

“I wish the best for the two of you,” Suzy teased further.

“I’m not the one getting married here!” So-hyun stomped her feet in frustration making the other two laugh.

However, just then, the door creaked revealing Mrs. Kim. So-hyun and Hana looked at each other, nodding as they bowed in greeting before quietly leaving the room. Suzy bowed at the older woman with a smile and the latter greeted her with an embrace. Suzy gladly reciprocated Mrs. Kim’s warmth but when they broke the hug, Mrs. Kim was b with tears.

“Don’t cry ommeoni. I might cry and I just had my make up too,” Suzy joked.

Mrs. Kim chuckled and lightly brushed her tears away as she replied, “I can attend your wedding, at last.”

“Thank you for coming,” Suzy smiled.

The older woman breathed deeply before turning Suzy around so both of them were facing the mirror. The next thing Suzy knew, Mrs. Kim was making her wear a necklace. Suzy’s mouth slightly gaped as she touched the infinity pendant and she mumbled,

“Ommeoni.”

Mrs. Kim smiled at her through the mirror as she whispered into her ears, “I wanted to give this to the woman my son loves the most and make her wear this in her wedding. Now, it looks perfect on you.”

Suzy turned to her with worried eyes as she said, “But-”

But the woman just beamed at her as she cut her sentence in the middle and said, “Don’t be sad Suzy. I am happy because you made not only both of my sons but also my granddaughter happy. When the time comes, I would also want you to pass this onto her.”

Both of them hugged once more as Suzy repeatedly said, “Thank you.”

“Congratulations. I’m very happy for you,” Mrs. Kim whispered back.

Sehun could not help but glance every time a person comes inside the vicinity and Mr. Oh could not help but laugh at his son. The groom had black slacks on complimented by the leader shoes he wore. He was in a black coat with a white polo and baby blue neck tie underneath. Most of the other men were dressed in the same way but they cannot feel the excitement that was running through Sehun’s veins.

“You’re nervous? This isn’t even your first time,” Mr. Oh teased.

“But this one is entirely different appa,” Sehun whispered. “This time, no more worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter