Going back

Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked Suzy as he bac- hugged her.

"You already know the answer to that," Suzy chuckled.

Sehun then laid his head on top of Suzy's shoulder, not releasing her from the hug as he asked, "Since when did you learn to bake a cake?"

"Since your 19th birthday," Suzy replied.

Sehun then , "But the cake you made at that time was so sloppy and..."

"Fine. I know. It's not delicious." Suzy pouted.

Sehun laughed before pecking Suzy on the cheek as he replied, "It's okay. You are delicious."

Suzy widened her eyes at her husband who just mischievously grinned. She then pinched her husband's arm which was wrapped around her waist as she blurted out,  "That's so erted!"

Sehun just laughed as he released her from his tight embrace and intimately held her hand instead. He beamed at her as he said, "But seriously. You're getting better at cooking. The Galbijim you brought is the best I've tasted so far."

Suzy smiled brightly. "Really?"

"Really," Sehun smiled back.

When they heard the oven ring, and Sehun then carefully got the cake from the oven as he told her, "We'll just drop Hana off at Appa's tomorrow, then we can go to the apartment."

Suzy nodded and started covering the cake with chocolate as Sehun sliced the cherries. As soon as Suzy finished, Sehun started putting the cherries on the cake's side.

"Did you order the flowers?" Suzy asked.

"I have also filed a leave. Everything's set, yeobo," Sehun said and Suzy just smiled as she watch him. Satisfied with the finished product, he got some icing and put it onto Suzy's nose. Suzy just pouted but Sehun chuckled as he put the cake in the ref.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Suzy asked.

Sehun nodded and beamed, "Of course. He loves chocolate. Besides, he would appreciate anything that you made."

Suzy just smiled back in reply and then, Sehun  pulled her into a hug, kissing the icing that he had put at the tip of her nose.

"Let's sleep," Suzy suggested and Sehun just nodded as they held hands while going back to their room.

Jongin sighed as another dream woke him up sweating. He dreamed of Suzy leaving him all over again, riding the bus and him, collapsing on the street. He panted as sweat trickled down his forehad, but then he looked at the clock and noticed that it was already morning. He got up and washed his face before his phone started ringing.

"Leave a message!" his recorded voice said.

Then after a beep, he heard his mom's voice, "Jongin! Happy 26th birthday! I hope you are doing well in Korea. Remember to always take care of yourself. Happy birthday, son! Omma loves you~"

He sighed as he stared into nothingness. Oh right. It's my birthday.

He then went to the kitchen and noticed that there was no food. He sighed again as he changed his clothes to buy some groceries. He asked himself, "What will I buy? Should I celebrate?"

Then he smirked, "Celebrate the day I lost her forever? Ironic."

Suddenly, he heard the door bell ring.

"Grandpa~" Hana cheered as she ran towards Mr. Oh who Oh smiled brightly at her. He then attempted to lift her but Hana shook her head as she complained, "Halabeoji, your knees are already weak. Carrying me would cause you pain!"

Mr. Oh chuckled as he nodded, "Sorry Hana. Halabeoji's forgetful."

He then ruffled Hana's hair to which the young girl chuckled.Then he looked at Suzy and Sehun who greeted him with a bow. He smiled at them as he said,  "Thank you for brining Hana here."

"No problem, dad. We have somewhere to go too," Sehun answered.

"Oh. Okay then. But I also need to talk to the two of you."

"Then, we'll just talk after we visit a friend. It won't take long," Sehun assured Mr. Oh.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter