AN. Epilogue.

Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My fathers always tell me that not all good things come to an end.

“Did you bring the flowers?”

Hana asked her younger sister, Eun Ae. She nodded as she gave the pot of dandelion and both smiled as they laid it down the grass. Just then, they heard footsteps coming to their direction and they turned to find a man smiling at them.

“Sorry, I’m late.”

“Ani,” Eun Ae replied. “You’re just in time, Sang Min oppa.”

He kissed both of the ladies before they nodded at each other as he said, “And the cards?”

Hana chuckled as she got three envelopes from her hand bag while Eun Ae ped her backpack to get hers and Sang Min got his under his coat. They smiled at each other as they kneeled in front of the three tombs that lay before them which have the names of Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun and Bae Suzy.

Her hair was starting to get gray while her skin was starting to sag but Hana never forgot to remind her siblings of the death anniversary of their mother. Each of them laid down an envelope in front of each tomb before they started to pay respect and give their prayers.

As they stood up, Hana told Sang Min, “Sang Min-a, we need money. A child needs an immediate surgery.”

“Ah,” Sang Min gasped for a while before answering, “I’ll transfer some of our company’s funds to the cancer institute, right away.”

“Thank you,” Hana smiled and hugged her brother before turning to the girl beside him, “Hey, Eun Ae. How’s the preschool?”

“Still full of charming but naughty kids,” Eun Ae said with a complaining voice. As she huffed in frustration, the other two chuckled. She beamed as she added, “But we got a new teacher now so I think things would get better.”

“The new teacher is her boyfriend,” Hana whispered to Sang Min but it was clearly audible to the other girl. Eun Ae widened her eyes at her sister but then their brother asked, “When will you get married to that boyfriend of yours?”

Eun Ae smiled cheekily as she hugged her brother’s arm and said, “After your wife gives birth to my niece.”

Sang Min flushed red and his sisters laughed at him but then he quickly directed the conversation as he asked, “But how come I don’t see my nephew today?”

“It’s his first day of high school today,” Hana replied. “But he promised to pay his respects before going home.”

“That kid told me that Sung Joon is his adviser and he’s planning to blackmail him through So-hyun ommeoni and Jin goo abeoji,” Eun Ae complained.

“I told him that he definitely can’t do that,” Hana said in a stern voice but then her mood changed into a bright one again as she turned to Sang Min and said, “By the way, he really liked that guitar you gave him.”

“Yah,” Eun Ae called. “Didn’t he thank me for the bike?”

“Of course, he did too,” Hana murmured and nodded.

“Tell him to throw the bike and I’ll give him a car,” Sang Min teased.

“You can’t do that,” Eun Ae hit her brother lightly who just chuckled in reply. “Besides, he’s still minor! He can’t drive yet!”

“Arasseo,” Sang Min repeatedly said as he linked his arms on his sisters’ shoulders and dragged them as he whispered, “Let’s go eat. I’ll pay.”

“But I would like to eat unni’s cooking,” Eun Ae replied.

“Then let’s go to our house. I’ll cook for you,” Hana said.

“Really?” Sang Min happily asked. “Then, I’ll drive instead.”

The three had started walking away from the place, laughing as they walked. The wind embraced them and they remembered the warmth that their mother once brought. They looked at the sky and Eun Ae asked in a whisper, “Do you think omma is happy?”

“Of course,” Hana beamed. “She’s with our fathers now.”

“I wonder whom she will choos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter