The Apartment

Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Good morning, Jongin."

Jongin smiled as a familiar face welcomed his sight.

"Good morning Suzy," he replied.

He then wrapped her around his arms and pulled her closer to him.

"Yah. You have to get up!" Suzy complained.

"Let's just sleep again and stay like this," Jongin said as he cuddled her more and closed his eyes.

Suzy then whispered to him, "You have to get up before Sehun does."

Jongin widened his eyes and quickly sat up. He turned to see Suzy chuckle as she laid on her bed. With a small smile, he leaned closer to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips before he ran to her door. However, as he opened the door, all of his worries for that morning rushed in front of him. Suzy muttered an "Oh!" as she sat up. Jongin gaped as Sehun stood in front of him. They just stared at each other before Jongin attempted to close the door again but Sehun held it with his foot. His mouth twitched while Jongin bit his lips.

"Sehunnie~" Jongin cooed as he sheepishly smiled.

Sehun glared at him, "Do you want to die? Get out!!"

Suzy can't stop laughing as Sehun pulled Jongin out by the ear.

"Ouch! We didn't do anything! We're clothed the whole night!" Jongin argued.

Sehun then released his ear making Jongin smiled in relief but suddenly, Sehun kicked him in the . Suzy can't stop laughing as she went out of her room and her sight followed the two.

"Ah!" Jongin complained and Sehun was then, about to whack his head but Jongin dodged.

Sehun glared yet again, "You dare dodge at me?!"

Jongin bit his lips again and raised his hand in an apologetic manner as he mumbled, "Sorry."

Suddenly, he started running away from Sehun. The two made a fuss around their apartment but then, they came to a point where they just circled Suzy.

"Sehun, please stop. I'm tired already. You don't want me to have an attack do you?" Jongin said cutely as he hid behind Suzy.

Suzy let out another burst of laughter and Sehun sighed before laughing along with them.

"Sir?"

Jongin flinched as he saw a woman infront of him . But then, it was not a familiar face.

"Sir, we're about to arrive at Korea soon," the stewardess said.

Jongin just smiled and nodded. When the woman walked away, he looked at the window.

I kept dreaming about them.

"Hello?"

"Jongin! Have you arrived safely?" said the other line.

"Yes, omma," Jongin replied with a sigh as he looked around his surroundings.

"Remember that you drop your things by the mansion! I have already informed the helpers," Mrs. Kim was about to give him an endless list of reminders but Jongin then interrupted her.

"Omma, your miles apart from Korea," a small smile grazed Jongin's lips. "You should stop worrying about this place."

"I'm not worried about the pla-"

"And you should stop worrying about me. I'll be fine, omma. I promise," he assured her.

With that, he hung up but then, the rain started pouring. Immediately, he hailed a cab outside the airport. As he went-in, the driver looked at him in the rear-view mirror and asked, "Where are we heading to, sir?"

Jongin blinked a few times before looking at the window and finally answering, "Just drive anywhere."

Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter