on your knees

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Suho got on our knees in front of Mr. Jung. He smirked at us and Suho tried hard to keep his cool. 

"Mr. Jung we both know you hit Jessica and you're the one responisble for the media, but that's not why we're here. We now know what you're capable of doing if we get in your way, but we beg you to stop harrasing Jessica."

"I hit my daughter and accused you of hitting her but you're only telling me to back off. On your knees?! Ive surely seen it all."

I gritted my teeth angrily and Suho spoke before I lost my temper. 

"Mr. Jung we don't care that you've accused Donghae as long as you leave Jessica and Krystal alone."

"If I don't?"

"We'll have no choice but to send the police and the media our recording."

"What recording?!"

"Hyung."

I took out the recording I hid behind my back. Mr. Jung seemed surprised as he looked at us.

"Mr. Jung you know me every well.  How could you think sneaky Donghae wouldn't plan something like this for a sick man like you. Leave Jessica and Krystal alone or we will release this for everyone to hear."

"Also tell the media that Hyung didn't hit Jessica. Make up whatever lie. You're good at that Mr. Jung."

I looked at Suho surprised but he kept glaring at Mr. Jung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tonight! Mr. Jung ex manager of EXO tells the press that there is no possibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter