Appa

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on my bed watching tv since everyone went to practice and I was left alone to rest. My phone vibrated and I looked at the screen. It was Kris.

Kris: We're almost done with practice. Do you want something on my way over there?

Me: No, but thank you.

Kris: You sure? We can get you strawberry ice cream if you want.

Me: Really!

Kris: Yeah so you want some?

Me: No I don't want to bother you.

Kris: I'll pick some up on my way over there.

Me: Thank you Kris :)

Kris: Anything for you Sica. Oh Donghae said he was going to be late to visist you.

Me: How come?

Kris: Extra practice

Me: That's good.

Kris: I'll see you soon. Rest well.

Me: Thank you

Kris: You're welcome

I smiled and laid back on my bed. Then my phone rang and I looked at the screen. Text message from Appa~ <3 That was never a good thing. I opened the message and read it.

Appa: Do you want to hear my latest story that will be released to the press.

I put my phone down and covered my face. What was it now? If I don't reply then he won't keep bothering me right? Then my phone rang again and I slowy lifted it up.

Appa: It's a really good story. I'm sure you don't want to miss out on it.

I moaned and put my phone down again. Then it rang again and I lifted it up angrily.

Appa: The idol love scandel. Photo attachment.

I opened the photo attachment and nearly dropped my phone. It was Donghae and I when he was carrying me to the dorm. How did he get this picture? Where did he get this from.

Me: When are you going to stop?!

Appa: Nice of you to answer your father's text messages.

Me: Aren't you tired of doing the same thing all the time?!

Appa: A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter