A New Idol

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------A Month Later------

"Thank you everyone! On behalf of all my members, the whole SM team and myself I would like to say thank you. We're honored to be able to perform for all of you like today."

The crowd was in an uproar and cheered as Donghae finished his speech. Everyone bowed and left the stage with smiles on there face, but once they were backstage those smiles faded. Everyon'e\s cheerful expression turned into pained expressions. The lose of Jessica left everyone in an instant depressed mood. They walked to their dressing room dragging their feet along as if all their energy has left their bodies. No one talked about the concert they just performed in or anything at all. No one had the heart to do anything anymore, but they wanted to keep their promise to Jessica. It was all they could do. A month of no word from neither Jessica nor her kidnappers.

----The Next Day-----

EXO, Super Junior and Girls Generation were asked to make an appearance at MCountdown. They awaited backstage watching performances from other groups yet having no real interest in them. They all sat in a daze that everyone mistaken as tiredness.

Let's give a big welcome to a rookie who is making her solo appearance tonight. She was recruited two months ago and has been working hard to make her performance. So let's welcome Minah Jung with her new song Never Alone."

Chanyeol being the energetic guy he is looked at the television screen at the new idol. She had long, curly, dark red hair. Her eyes were a crystal clear green colored mixed with a hazel in them. She had exaggerated amount of eye makeup to make it look like she had a mask on her face. Her dancing was both elegant and synchronized. Chanyeol was under a spell while he was watching her performance. The song was a sad ballad with a lot of strong emotions, but the rythm of the song suddenly picled up. Minah smiled a genuine and gentle smile. That's when Chanyeol felt a chill run down his spine.

"Jessica..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter