New Plans

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung looked at me with a blank expression. What could he possibly be thinking? There was so many things on my mind right now but Jinyoung just stared at me. I looked away and bit my lip lightly trying to think of a plan.

"Minah has always idolized Jessica sunbae. Back when she was a trainee we always called her mini ice princess. She's sort of like the mini Jessica in our company. We don't mean to compete with Jessica sunbae or anything like that. Minah is just quite similar to Jessica sunbae so I hope Jessica sunbae will look forward to meeting Minah in the near future."

I stared at Jinyoung as he finished stating his excuse. I then looked at everyone else. They all nodded believeing what Jinyoung had said.

"If that's what you all say. But if this truly is a trick on me and you're a part of it Jessica I won't forgive you so easily." Leeteuk hung up and their was tension in the room.

"Why don't we go on a break." The MCs quickly played songs and I took off my headphones. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. How could I forget about leeteuk. He knows me better than anyone else. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath when I suddenly felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Ryeowook and Donghae.

"We hope you didn't get offended by Leeteuk's comments. He's been gone for a while and must be missing Jessica. We're sorry on his behalf. We know he's your role model so it must have been a shock to hear that from him."

I looked at Ryeowook and smiled. Of course it caught me off by surprise. I wasn't expecting him to call. I wasn't expecting him to return early either. I focused my attention back to Ryeowook and Donghae.

"It's fine. I can understand his concern. I do receive a lot of comments about my similarities to Jessica sunbae. Please let her know that I'm hoping she recovers quickly."

Ryeowook nodded and Donghae stared at me for a long time. How could I forget Donghae as well. He knows me better than anyone else. He can see right through me. He knows when I'm lying. I quickly bowed to avert our eyes. I didn't want him to see right through me. Everything I sacrificed and fought hard to protect would go to waste. When I looked up Ryeowook and Donghae walked away, but Donghae kept looking at me which made me feel even more uncomfortable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back to the company and I headed straight to the practice room with Jinyoung. He shut the door and I laid on the floor.

'Where do I begin to thank you Jinyoung? You helped me with the situatuion regarding Leeteuk. Then you calmed me down when I was upset. You created a back up story out of thin air when I was obviously of no help to you in my own situation."

I looked over at Jinyoung who was seated beside me.

"You don't need to thank me. What I'm worried about the most is how you're feeling about this whole situatuion with Leeteuk sunbae."

I looked at Jinyoung ans sighed deeply. I can't lie and say Leeteuk's call didn't affect me. I was not only broken hearted but I was also ready to burst into tears and plead him to fix my mess. I knew better than to actually do that. The CEO gave me enough freedom to make my own escape, but that's exactly what he wanted. He wanted me to mess up so he can take extreme measures against my family, friends and SMEntertainment. If I do what he says he won't do anything against them. If I make a mistake he'd make sure to punish me and do something to the people I care about. I never expected becoming an idol would be this complicated and stressful.

"I didn't expect it. I expected a lot of things to go wrong, but never that Leeteuk oppa would call. A fan recognizing my voice was a given. I was prepared for that type of situation. I could've used the same plan for Leeteuk oppa but when I heard his voice I wasn't able to speak anymore. I felt like screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter