Deal?

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all sat down at the manager's office.

"Donghae and Jessica. Until this calms down both of you stay in your dorms. You won't be able to be in any more activities until we settle this calmly."

Our manager rubbed his forehead and we nodded. I could tell he was stressed out. We all were stressed out, but I was more angry than stressed. I looked at my manager.

"Can I go home?'

Everyone looked at me shocked, except my manager.

"It's best you stay in your dorm. We don't want another accident to happen. The rest of you will continue with your work."

Our manager left and we were all seated quiet. Girl's Generation and F(x) went to comfort Donghae while Suju, SHINee and EXO comforted me. Xiumin looked at me.

"Noona does it hurt?"

I looked at Xiumin and smiled.

"No. I'm fine."

Everyone looked at me and I smiled at them. After a while everyone went back to practicing and Donghae went to his dorm. He didn't talke to me the whole time. Does he hate me? Is he mad at me? I began to cry and my tears stung my cheek where my father hit me, but that was nothing. I was in more pain that my cheek. My heart was ripping to pieces. Then I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around. It was Suho.

"Suho."

He looked at me and gave me a little smile. He moved stray pieces of hair that was covering my face and he wiped my tears from my cheeks. When he touch my swollen cheek I flinched in pain. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Sica."

"I guess it still hurts a little bit."

I tried to smile at Suho, but it was hard. It only made me cry more. Suho hugged me and pat my back.

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter