It's You

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----Suho's POV------

Feeling bad about yelling at Chanyeol I decided to follow him. He left the dressing room hurt and pained. I shouldn't have lashed out on him just because he thought the new idol looked like Jessica. To be honest the new idol, Minah did look a lot like Jessica is many ways. Then again I can't raise everyone's hopes again everytime we come across a Jessica look alike and not the real Jessica. That's crueler than me treating Chanyeol the way I did now. I rubbed the back of my neck in frustration of myself. I've been acting like this ever since Jessica disappeared. Am I even qualified to be the leader? I ignored my thoughts and kept searching for Chanyeol. I turned the corner and came face to face with the new idol. I stopped rapidly when I realized she looked too much like Jessica up close. Minah stopped too and smiled at me. Is that why Chanyeol automatically said it was Jessica? Because of her smile? She and the guy beside her both bowed. I immediately bowed toward them too.

"Hello Suho senior. It's nice to meet you. I'm truly lucky to run into both Suho and Chanyeol seniors backstage don't you think so Jinyoung?"

"Yeah I do."

"It's nice to meet you too, Minah. Your performance was amazing."

"Thank you Suho senior!"

Even her voice sound similar to Jessica's voice. Could it be possible that she is Jessica? No way she wouldn't join another entertainment right? Then again she did that the first time why wouldn't she do it again? No, I can't think this way about Jessica.

"You said you ran into Chanyeol. Where is he?"

"Chanyeol senior? He's back there."

"Thank you."

I bowed quickly and ran in the direction Minah told me about. What on earth was going on? How could someone look so much like Jessica?

---Kai's POV---

I walked into the halls looking for Suho and Chanyeol. They were both acting strange today. Though the other members didn't seem to mind I did. I walked without lookign where I was going and bumped into someone. I backed away and bowed quickly.

"I'm sorry."

"Kai?"

I jerked my head up quickly and saw the new idol, Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter