Zapter

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and I entered my dressing room in complete silence. Once Jinyoung closed the door behind us I sighed deeply and fell into the chair. Jinyoung looked at me worried as I rubbed my temples in agony.

“Jessica.” Jinyoung whispered my name and I could sense the worriedness in his tone. I faced him and smiled weakly.

“If you keep calling me by that name we’ll be in worse trouble than we are now.” I joked as I tried to cheer Jinyoung up but I only made him more worried.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have reacted that. I only ended up hurting you more.” Jinyoung said in a sad tone which made my expression soften.

“Well what did I expect? If I couldn’t defend myself from being kidnapped twice I might add. What did I expect when trying to stop you?” I joked once more but Jinyoung only looked at me with regret.

“I’m really sorry, Jessica. It was all my fault you got hurt.” Jinyoung apologized once more and I felt bad he was feeling guilty.

“Jinyoung. I’m fine. The bruise is nothing. It’ll go away after a few days.” I tried to reassure Jinyoung who only looked at me sadly. I sighed deeply as I looked at him. “If you keep apologizing I’ll have to relive the memory more. Can we just move on? Please Jinyoung?” I pleaded to Jinyoung who simply stared at me for a long time before he nodded. I smiled and my headache no longer seemed to be bothering me. Jinyoung came to my side and squatted before me so he could be to my eye level. He continued to stare at me before he moved a loose strand of my now red hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. The sudden contact sent a chill all throughout my body as I watched him.

“When did you dye your natural hair? It looks good on you.” Jinyoung said softly as his eyes looked into my eyes. I found myself instantly smiling from his question and compliment.

“A few days ago. I was tired of the wig.” I laughed as Jinyoung smiled genuinely at me. We stared at each other for a long time before we heard a knock on the door. I looked at Jinyoung confused as he stood up and made his way to the door. When he opened the door Jinyoung’s members entered except Xing who was on a temporary break. The Zapter members were followed by a cameraman as they entered my dressing room. I stood up as I looked at Jinyoung confused as he simply shrugged.

“As always our leader beats us. I’m sure our Zingers already know that our leader has a crush on Minah.” The maknae, Hajoon teased as everyone but Jinyoung laughed.

“How can you say that to our Zingers? Everyone knows my heart belongs to all our Zingers.” Jinyoung said as he winked at the camera and made a heart with his thumb and index finger. We all pretended to cringe to his words as we all laughed.

“Minah.” The rapper of the group, Shiwoo came to my side as the cameraman followed his every move. The other members crowded around us and I looked at Shiwoo confused. “Out of all of us who’s your favorite?” Shiwoo asked me as the other members let out an annoyed sound except Jiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter