What?

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----Chen's POV----

These days no one in SM Entertainment has been doing anything, but trying to find Jessica. Our CEO decided it was safe to avoid having the media involved in case it put Jessica in any more danger. We searched every waking second until we couldn't search any further. Donghae hyung and Suho hyung were constantly looking for her non-stop. They were the most worried. I was constantly fearing Jessica's safety and well being. I woke up early getting dressed to go search for Jessica when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw that it was asn unknown number. I ignored it at first, but then realized that it could be Jessica.

"Hello? Jessica noona?"

"Chen?"

"Noona! Noona where are you?!"

"Chen listen carefully to what I have to say."

"Noona.."

---Xiumin's POV---

I was out in the city diguised looking for Jessica. I didn't want anyone to notice me and slow me down. Right now the only important thing for me was to find Jessica. I was about to cross the street when my phone rang. I looked down and saw Chen's name on the screen. I answered it hoping he at least had some news on Jessica.

"Hello? Chen did you-"

"Hyung. Come to the SM building immediately."

"Chen-"

Chen hung up before I could even say anything. I stared at the phone and put it away. I sighed and looked around me carefully in case Jessica was near by and then walked toward the SM building.

---Kai's POV---

I was walking the streets searching high and low for Jessica. I tried not to catch any one's attention, but the anxiety was tearing me apart. What if we didn't find her? What if she was hurt? What if she's scared? I shook those thoughts away and keep searching. I was so distracted that I hardly noticed my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Kai. Come to the SM building immediately."

"Chen? Why do-"

Chen hung up without letting me finish my sentence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter