Huh?

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were in the practice room going over our performance one final time before the festival tomorrow. We were allowed to skip school for today in order to improve our routine. We all took pictures while we were on break for our fans. I was sitting looking down in a chair looking over the pictures me and Tiffany took together. Donghae walked behind me and put both his hands on my shoulders. I turned around and looked at him.

"Should we take a picture like we used to?"

I smiled at him and clicked on the camera on my phone. He placed his cheek against my cheek and smiled. I could hear my heart race as soon as he got close and my voice was shaky.

"One....Two....Three."

I took the picture and Donghae took my phone to look at the picture. I tried to calm my heart beat but I failed miserably. Donghae got close again to show me the picture and my heart raced faster. I felt like I was going to pass out at any minute.

"It came out great. Should we take another one?"

I looked at Donghae and noticed that our faces were inches away. I felt my heart ready to explode and my face get hot.

"Maybe next time...I need to...um go somewhere."

I got up and quickly walked out of the practice room. Once I was outside in the hallway I placed both hands over my chest and took deep breaths. I touched both my cheeks and felt my burning cheeks. I squat down and covered my face.

------Practice room------

I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter