Broadcast With Minah

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and I walked into the broadcasting room smiling as brightly as we could. We greeted the MC's and took our seats.

"We will begin shortly. We are waiting for our next guest to enter."

"Of course it's no problem at all."

I looked at Jinyoung a bit confused since I thought it would only be us for today. Jinyoung just as equally confused shrugged and we waited patiently. Then the door opened and we all stood up. I nearly fell back onto my seat when I saw who it was. It was EXO and Suju. Suho, Xiumin, Donghae and Ryeowook entered the broadcasting room. I stood there in shock but Jinyoung nudged me and I jumped back to reality. I smiled brightly and we all greeted them. Suho turned and looked in my direction.

"Oh Minah you're here too."

I was extremely nervous and couldn't say anything. Xiumin looked at Suho and then at me.

"Oh! You must be Minah the new solo artist. Hi I'm Xiumin it's nice to meet you. "

"It's nice to meet you too Xiumin senior."

"Why don't we get started?"

We all looked at the MC's and nodded. We took our seats and we began the broadcasting. Despite being nervous I still enjoyed my time with everyone. 

"Hello everyone. We are here today to talk with the new rookie solo artist Minah Jung with her debut song Never Alone."

I leaned into the mic and smiled before speaking.

"Hello everyone."

The MC's smiled and continued. 

"Also here with us today is Jinyoung from the boyband Zapter a group who has recieved a lot of love from many fans."

Jinyoung happily talked into the mic.

"Hello everyone thank you and to all the fans for your support. Even though it's only me please continue to support both Zapter and Minah in our upcoming activities."

"The way you speak it sounds like you both are good friends."

"In our company Minah and I are known as the princess and the knight."

"Such a close friendship how did it all start?"

Jinyoung looked at me and I leaned forword to speak into the mic.

"I was recruited about two months ago and since then I was working hard to make my debut. During my trainee days Jinyoung was always looking out for me and taking care of me. We've always gotten along well with each other and since then till this day he's been by my side supporting me."

"I'm so envious of such a strong friendship, but tell us Jinyoung so many fans want to know what is your ideal type of woman?"

"My ideal type of woman? She has to be strong willed, a kind heart, and she can't be selfish. Someone like Minah."

"So you're ideal type of woman is someone like Minah?"

"Yes. Since our trainee days Minah has worked hard day and night to debut. She never once gave up on her dream to become an idol to perform on stage. The first day she came in she made friends with everyone and no matter how tired she was she never complained. She helped others despite her having her own problems. That's the type of person I like. Someone like Minah."

Jinyoung looked at me and smiled. I blushed a little and looked down.

"All this talk about friendship and love we have yet to introduce our other guests. EXO's Suho, Xiumin, Super Junior's Donghae and Ryeowook. Who have also gained a lot of love from their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter