SM Family

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all went to our manager's office and stood in front of his desk. He smiled at us and I looked around. EXO, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x) and Girl's Generation were all here. We looked at each other confused and then back at the manager.

"I'm glad you're all here."

"Well you did call us to come here."

I looked at Ryeowook who was still half asleep. I smiled and looked back at the manager.

"Anyways we will be holding a concert where all of you will be performing. It will be held soon so make sure to practice."

Everyone cheered and I just smiled. It was a fun idea at thought but I didn't really think it was a good idea for me. I've been in a bad mood for a while now and I didn't want to take it out on anyone. We all headed to the practice room to think of a fun idea to do all together as a gift to our fans. Everyone was on the floor and I sat down on the floor. I watched as EXO joined the conversations with everyone else and seemed to be having a good time. I smiled and looked at the floor. How was I going to make up all the pain I've caused to them.

"Hey."

I looked up and saw Suho sitting beside me.

"Hi Suho."

"So what's SM's Ice Princess doing here sitting alone?"

I smiled and Suho did too.

"Who told you?"

"Tiffany."

"Of course. She's the one who gave me that nickname."

"So what are you doing here alone?"

"Thinking."

"About what?"

"Everything. My father. School. My family. My career. EXO."

"You know what you need? You need to go to relax and enjoy life. Everyone here will protect you no matter what. Hopefully next time you can think of EXO and me seperately."

He got up smiling and talked to Jonghyun. What did he mean by that? Think of EXO and him seperately? How come I never noticed how cute Suho's smile was until now? Were all their smiles that cute? I shook my head and got up. Why am I thinking about that now? This is not the time to be thinking about that kind if stuff especially now. I walked out of the practice room and walked in the hallways. It was pretty empty, but I hear footsteps behind me. I ignored it and kept walking. The footsteps got louder and heavier. I turned around, but no one was there. I turned back around and walked faster. The footsteps behind me also walked faster. Ok I was scared. I turned the corner and ended up falling on the ground. 

"Sica are you ok?"

I looked up at Chanyeol and he helped me up. I had goosebumps and I was shaking. 

"Are you ok?"

"No. I'm not ok."

Chanyeol looked at me and hugged me. I'm not sure why he hugged me, but I managed to calm down. He let go and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. We sat down at a bench that was in the hallway an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter