Consent

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the practice room again. I had to get things off my mind. I began dancing intensely and focused hard. EXO is without a manager now. What will happen to them? What will happen to my father? What was going to happen to me? I tried to shake these thoughts away, but I couldn't. Leeteuk said things would get easier, but things only got worse. I lost my focus and fell to the floor. I hit the floor hard with a fist and then hit it with my palm. 

"Tough day?"

I looked up and saw Kyuhyun. He helped me up and looked at me. 

"Sica everything is going to be ok now. Why are you so angry?"

"Kyuhyun. My father lost his job. EXO is without a manager and being moved. How will I face my mother?"

"Sica. We will go with you and support you. You're not alone. Just because Leeteuk left doesn't mean you're alone. You still have us."

I nodded but I couldn't shake the thoughts away. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the practice room. 

"Kyuhyun.."

-----Suju's dorm-----

I sat down at the table and Kyuhyun came back with a first aid kit.

"Idiot. Even if things go bad you shouldn't hurt yourself like this."

Kyuhyun took the little dirt away from the cuts i had on my knuckles. Then he blew on it and put medicine on my bloody knuckles. I flinched when I felt the sting. 

"Sorry. I'll do it more slowly."

He continued to put medicine on and then he wrapped my hand. 

"There I'm done."

Kyuhyun was about to get up when I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and stayed there. 

"Is it ok to be scared and cry? When I was young my father always told me that I had to be brave for my sister, but I'm scared Kyuhyun. I'm scared the people I love the most will get hurt. I'm afraid my father really is a bad guy and I will lose respect for him. I'm scared that I'll end up leaving this company to please my father."

I began to cry and Kyuhyun hugged me.

"I won't let that happen Sica. I won't let your father force you to leave SM Entertainment. It's ok to be scared and cry. We will protect you."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter