A Meaningful Desert

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into the school's gate and smiled. It has been a while since I walked back into the school. People looked at me and mumbled some words. They greeted me and I smiled at them. I walked back to my classroom and everyone kept looking at me. Okay that was weird. Why was everyone looking at me? Before I debuted I didn't get this much attention. Is being a celebrity give you that much attention? I sat down in class and tried to focus, but it's hard to focus with everyone's eyes on me. The bell rang and I headed to cooking class. I couldn't stand everyone's eyes on me. At least in cooking class everyone focuses in cooking instead of me. I enterd the classroom and I instantly saw D.O. I looked at him in shock and he smiled at me. He was crowded by many girls and he walked over to me. The girls looked at me angrily and I walked to my table. D.O followed me and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here D.O?"

"What do you mean noona? We've been coming to school since we came here."

"Doesn't seem like it. Everyone's crowding around you."

"It's always been like that since we came here noona. Are you still any with us?"

"No. I'm sorry D.O. I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I am."

The teacher came in and I tried to focus. He was speaking about the next project while passing out papers to everyone. I got my paper and read the project. A Meaningful Desert. Make a meaningful and memoriable desert with your partner. The desert will be presented and tasted by the class. You and your partner will then explain why your desert is so meaningful and memoriable. A meaningful and memoriable desert? I don't think I've ever had a desert like that before. What kind of desert will that be? I looked at D.O who was smiling happily. Does he already have a meaningful desert? The bell rang and I got my things to leave. This project is probably one of the hardest projects I've ever had. Then I felt someone pat my shoulder and I looked up. It was Sehun. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

-------------------School Garden---------------

We all sat at our usual table which I started to miss. EXO was talking about their debut album and all the new training. I noticed everyone looking at us and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Are you ok Sica?"

I looked at Kris and nodded. Whether I was ok or not wasn't the problem. I wasn't so sure if coming back to school was the best idea. I was already stressed about my father and my career, but then again I wanted to finish highschool. I noticed everyone looking at me and I smiled wearly. I looked at my food and sighed. 

"Sica?"

"I need to go somewhere."

I got up with my stuff and walked away. I don't know where I was heading, but I kept walking. Why was I in sucha bad mood these days? I looked up and found myself at the garden. I sat at the bench and looked at the flowers. I smiled as a butterfly flew by and landed on a flow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter