Against Donghae

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were all having breakfast together since we all wanted to get closer but I wasn't paying attention. The fact that my father could ruin EXO and SM Entertainment was too scary to even think about eating. Everyone ate and talked to each other but I was having a hard time trying to force a smile. I finally stood up and left the table. No one noticed which was a good thing I didn't want to talk to anyone right now especially EXO.

"Sica?"

I turned around and saw Donghae. I tried to smile at him but failed miserably. There was not point in trying to fake a smile with him. He knew me better than Kryssie.

"What's wrong?"

"Noth-"

"Don't say nothing. I know you better than yourself. What's wrong?"

"Hae I want to tell you but I can't."

"Why not? Does it have to do with your appa?"

I bite my bottom lip and looked at Donghae. I couldn't tell him. He was involved. Everyone was involved.

"Sica?"

"I'm sorry Donghae I can't tell you."

I walked away from him before I told him.

----Donghae's POV----

I watched as Sica left, but I knew something was wrong. She rnever calls me Donghae unless something's bothering her.

"Hae?"

I turned around and saw Yoona.

"Is something wrong? Where's Sica?"

"She had something so she had to leave early but she didn't want to bother anyone."

"Oh ok then let's have breakfast."

I nodded seeing as I couldn't refuse her. We walked back to the dinning room.

----Sica's POV----

The music was blaring and I practiced hard. I wanted to clear my mind but it wasn't working. I had the music on reply and kept dancing non-stop. I had already practiced for 6 hours since the morning and even skipped school. I wasn't ready to face everyone. What if I told them? What if they wanted to confront my father? He would do all the things he said he will do. I couldn't let them do that and I can't tell them.

"You know if you skip class like this the president will give you a scolding."

I stopped and turned around. Henry stood by the door and looked at me. I stopped the music and he walked beside me.

"Let me guess. Six hours?"

I nodded too embarressed to talk and he smiled at me.

"Since you're not talking mind if I practice with you? I'm getting worse at singing since I've been working on my vocals all the time."

I shook my head and he walked to the middle of the practice room.

"The rules are no talking only singing right?"

I looked at him confused and he smiled at me while motioning me to turn the music on. I did and we began dancing. At first, I was focused mostly on Henry and his dancing. After a while I was focused on myslef and forgot about everything. When the song ended for the 7th time we sat on the floor.

"You know what? You're a pretty good dancer Sica."

"Thanks Henry. You're not a bad dancer either."

"Thanks but it's really good to hear you talk after this morning."

I quickly closed my mouth an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter