No Sica?

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae barged into Jessica's house only to see her parents eating on the dinning table. They turned to face him as he came toward them.

"Where's Sica?"

Her father gave him a confused look as he faced his wife with a horrified look.

"I SAID WHERE IS SICA!?"

Her father got up and looked at Donghae.

"She left three hours ago. She should have been back before you all came back."

"Why was she even here? She should've been in bed resting!"

"I told her to come so I could warn her that I wasn't giving up."

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!?"

Mr. Jung winced at Donghae's comment and faced him with a cold stare.

"I'm trying to protect my daughter. If I have to blackmail her to protect her then I will. I'm trying to protect you, her and EXO."

Donghae laughed bitterly at his comment and glared at Mr. Jung who used to be his role model, hero and father fiqure when his own father died. Now he only saw him as a vilian, an enemy.

"Protect us?! You're trying to protect us?! How exactly is ruining our dreams protecting us?!"

"I wish I could tell you, but I can't."

"Tell me what? That you wish to see us all suffer for humilating you?"

"No. You humiliating me was the best thing you've ever done for me. Jessica knows this too."

"Don't pretend you've changed and now you're the good guy again."

"I never stopped being the good guy Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter