It's always you

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and lifted the damp towel from my forehead. I looked around the room and realized I was at the dorm. Why was I here? My whole body ached and I could barely stand up. My head was throbbing and my vision was becoming blurry.

"You're awake?"

I looked up and saw Donghae by the doorway. He stood there with a bowl and smiled at me.

"Hae."

"I'm glad you're ok."

I tried to sit up and Donghae quickly rushed to my side. He set the bowl down and placed one of his hands on my back as reinforcement.

"You shouldn't sit up if you're weak."

"How long have I been out? How did I get here?"

"You've been asleep for 3 hours at least. Everyone is still at the practice room but they'll come here when they're done. I carried you here."

I looked at Donghae who simply smiled at me. It was obvious something happened while he was carrying me or taking care of me. He seemed distracted to the point where he forgot I was even there. It wasn't until I called his name or touched his hand did he snap out of his trance. It was starting to worry me.

"Hae are you ok?"

"Yeah why do you ask? I should be asking you that question."

"You seem distracted."

"It's nothing. You need to eat."

He grabbed the bowl and lifted the spoon. For a minute he just sat there staring at the spoon but snapped out of histrance and turned to me. He lifted the spoon and moved it to my direction.

"Say ahh."

I pouted at his sudden affection to treat me like a child, but I obidently opened my mouth.

"Ahh!"

He smirked as he feed me and I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter