Suho's passion

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into the dorm and rubbed the back of my neck.

"SICA!!"

I looked at everyone as they ran out of their rooms and stood in front of me.

"Yes?"

They examined me up and down before looking at me relieved. Taeyeon was the first to hug me.

"Sica. You're ok. Thank goodness." I gave her a small smile and Tiffany looked at me.

"YAH! Where were you?! We were all worried sick about you."

I smiled and then I noticed Yoona on the phone.

"She's fine. Yeah. Ok. See you here then."

"Who was that Yoona?"

"Don't avoid my question!"

I gave Tiffany a small smile before looking at Yoona again.

"I called Donghae. He told me to call him when you got back. He says he'll be here soon and EXO too."

Everyone looked at me and I just looked down.

"I'm tired. When he comes please tell him and EXO to leave. It's late and I don't want a misunderstanding again."

Everyone looked at me upset and I turned to leave. I'm not sure why, but my tears escaped my eyes. I started walking toward my room when I heard the front door open. It was too late to go to my room now. I turned around and when I did someone hugged me.

"Idiot. Didn't I tell you to trust me? Why did you leave like that without a word?"

I began crying more and Kai hugged me tighter.

"You can trust me Sica. I won't let anyone hurt you."

I nodded and buried my face in his chest. Then the door opened and I looked up. Donghae stood there looking at me and I looked at him.

"Sica."

"Hae."

Kai let go of me and Donghae cupped my face. He checked me to make sure I was ok before hugging me.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you in any way? Idiot I told you not to go by yourself. What if he hit you again? What if he kidnapped you? I wouldn't be able to see you again. Don't do anything reckless anymore ok? Please just stay here until you're able to perform again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter