All Over The News

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------Unknown location and POV-------

Jessica: "Where am I?"

Unknown person: "Don't worry nothing will happen to you if you do as we say?"

Jessica: "Who are you? What do you want?"

U/P: "Who am I? Who do I work for? What do I want? The exact same questions your father asked me when he was sitting in that very same seat you're sitting in now."

Jessica: "My father? What does this have to do with my father?"

U/P: "You're father is a smart man. He tried to go against you, EXO and Donghae to protect you all, but in the end it failed. Did your father honestly think we wouldn't fiquare it out? We've been watching your father carefully and we realized his plan. He was pretending to destroy you, EXO, Donghae and who could forget Super Junior. You better than anyone know why Jessica."

Jessica bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling further. Her tears soaked the blindfold from her eyes and the rope tied against her arms and ankles bothered her. She did know why her father did all the things he did. She understood her father and she played along with him too. In order to protect everyone including her father she played along and put up with everything.

Jessica: "My father won't ruin SM Entertainment no matter how much you blackmail him."

U/P: "I guess you're right. That's why we decided to go with a different approach. Maybe your father will do as we say if he hears his beloved daughter being tortured or be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter