7

One Roof with My Enemy

"Luhan!!"

I was having my dinner along with Luhan, surprised when we heard a voice. I think I knew the owner of that voice, because I kinda felt familiar with it.

Luhan stood up and made his way toward the house's door, followed by me.

That was right, the owner of that voice was Chanyeol who was currently sitting on the livingroom along with his girlfriend Choi Sulli. "Chanyeol? Hey why did you bring your baggage?" Luhan asked curiously. I looked at Chanyeol and that was right, there were two baggages around him. A black baggage and the other was smaller, probably Sulli's.

Chanyeol and Sulli smiled, ah, they were so cute. "Oppa, I want to spend my holiday here. I got bored of sleeping at my apartment alone. Besides, I know that Seohyunnie is here, so I'm sure it'll be fun. And I feel bad because Seohyunnie has to face you everyday. Even I can't bear to face you alone." she pouted.

"Hey, Choi Sulli! What do you mean with can't bear to face me alone? Do you think I'm a lion or something?" Sulli snickered. Sulli and Luhan looked so comfortable with each other. I think I'm just a bother here. Gosh, I'll just go to my room.

I sat on the edge of my bed. I felt hurt again somehow. Like seriously? Sulli will spend her holiday here along with Chanyeol? And me? I thought facing Luhan until my parents home was the most difficult thing in my life but now they were coming? Oh my God, co7ld my life get any worse?

So far, I don't have any other choice but to leave. I packed my things quickly. Yes, they weren't mine either but it would be useless if I leave them here. I'll just leave on the midnight, so nobody will notice.

****

I dragged my tiny luggage, secretly looking around the situation. Good, it's safe and seems like everybody has drift to the dreamland already. I walk past to the exit door, and closed the door. Yes! Now I'll leave this house of hell. I have no idea where will I go. Probably I'll just go home or somewhere else at least not Luhan's house.

The road seem deserted, no lights, no sound of roaring engine. I felt goosebumps running down my spine, I was planning to look for a taxi but stupid me, of course no taxi will come at night, especially midnight. I cursed my stupidity until I heard someone calling me.

"Seohyun!"

I turned. Again, I found the most irritating figure ever, smiling at me innocently. "What are you doing here?!" I asked him irritatingly.

"You idiot! I'm the one who's supposed to ask you like that! What are you doing here?" Luhan approached me. I was taken aback with his action. Suddenly my foot dragged me away from him, trying to avoid him but he gripped my hand. I stopped my movement "Where are you going?" he forced me to look at him.

I forced myself not to see his eyes "I want to go home. I can't stand it anymore. I want to go home. I don't care if I must sleep on the porch I really don't care. I want to leave your house, it feels like staying in hell you know! And this, thank you very much. Because I no longer need this." I gave him the phone that he gave me today earlier.

"Running away is not the solution, you idiot."

"Then what should I do? Should I act as if I'm happy when I'm around them, like that? Or should I separate them so I can be with Chanyeol? Ah, forget it. You won't understand, won't you?" I rolled my eyes, then I made my way avoiding him. I felt my cheeks getting wetter. Geez, Seo Joohyun you're a crybaby!

"I understand. I do understand." Luhan muttered. I stopped my movement and turned to look at him. "You don't know, even you..." he cut my speech. "I know!"

Luhan took a deep breath. "I feel that right now. I understand how does it feel. Even my pain is worse than yours."

I remain silent, then Luhan continued his speech. "You... You feel that once, right? While I... I feel that twice, you know!"

"I... I was left by the girl that I loved so much. I can do nothing to make the pain go, I felt so dead. Then slowly, Sohee came and she cheered me up so as time goes on, slowly I forget that girl and I started to fall for Sohee."

Suddenly I felt a pang on my chest, so Luhan used to have a thing for Sohee as well?

"But suddenly that girl came back to my life. Sadly she had a thing on another guy already instead of me. And everything was my fault. Because of me, she liked another guy. And I made her hate me."

I stared on Luhan's eyes. For the first time I saw him this fragile. Apparently behind his cold attitude, he has the another side of him - so fragile and weak.

"I know, I know I'm so weak and uncool. But as time goes on, I realized. As long as the loved ones are happy, aren't we happy as well? By seeing them smiling, wouldn't it make us smile as well?"

My tears stopped running down my cheeks. I remain silent, digesting every words he said. Luhan chuckled "Now we're match. I know everything about you, and you know everything about me." he made his way closer to me. He grabbed my hand and put the phone on my hand. "Now it's your choice. Whether you want to go or not, it's up to you."

I glanced at the phone, then Luhan. I think, I shouldn't give up right now. I took my phone again, but Luhan gripped my hand tightly. He nodded once, and I nodded to him.

"Don't worry, I'll be on your side." Luhan said comforting me.

I walked right behind him, my left hand still dragging my luggage, while my right hand was on his grip. I didn't know but I felt the situation became awkward. I didn't dare to walk next to him. I was still embarrassed to look at his eyes again. I... I didn't know what's on his mind.

****

The accident last night made me confused. Whether it was a dream or reality? I tried to remember it again. Right, that was real. I felt my tears left around my eyes when I woke up.

But the person who talked to me last night, I felt like he wasn't Luhan. Luhan wasn't that weak. Everything made me confused.

"Seohyun, stop daydreaming! You're gonna be late!" Sulli reminded me. I woke up from daydreaming, continued packing my thing and went to school with Luhan and Chanyeol. Of course she didn't get bored, because Luhan's house was so huge. Of course it's totally different with her apartment which was so boring.

Just like everyday, I, Luhan and Chanyeol will go to school, while Sulli staying in Luhan's house. Sometimes when she got bored, she'd go to the nearest mall or walking around to enjoy the city.

When I got home, we'll go shopping or having fun together. We'll go to wherever we can, as long as we'll have fun. As time goes on, I started to adore Sulli's personality. Despite her baby face and her young age, she was mature and a fun person to talk to. Even sometimes I felt guilty for liking her boyfriend secretly.

Just in 2 days we can get along well, even we're bestfriends already. When I asked her to meet Sohee, the two could get close just in few hours. My relationship with Luhan? No change so far! Every hour, we'll fight over something petty. Thanks to Chanyeol and Sulli who will separate us when there was a fight happened between us, and usually they'll defend me. Haha, thanks a lot guys..

****

I glanced at my watch, feeling so worried because it was almost 4pm. "Chanyeol-ah, where's Sulli?" Luhan asked as if he knew what am I thinking of right now. "She said she has an appointment and she'll be back." Chanyeol replied in worry tone.

"But it's almost 4pm and the film will begin in ten minutes." Sohee said. "Should we leave her?" Minseok added.

Chanyeol became thoughtful for a while, but suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello. Ah, right, yeah. Really? Ah too bad... yes... we can go next time. I understand. Bye. Muah."

"Sulli said she can't join because she has a sudden appointment. Let's go to the cinema." Chanyeol said. We walked toward the door to enter the cinema, but stopped upon we heard a girl's voice.

"Oppa! Luhan oppa!"

TBC