5

One Roof with My Enemy

I kept walking, hoping that I will found a path heading to my house or maybe Sohee's house. My feet stopped in front of a park. Without hesitation I went inside and sat on a bench, probably the only bench there. My tears were threatening to fall, I sobbed quietly. Oh God, why am I this unlucky? I'm just a broken-hearted girl who was forced to be a maid for someone I hated very much. And today I saw my crush kissing with a girl in front of me.

"So, is this how you cry?"

Someone woke me up from my thoughts. I looked up, the grinning Lu Han was presented in front of me. Just like everyday whenever he saw me. He walked toward me and sat next to me. I could only stare at him awkwardly. Suddenly he used his thumb to remove my tears away. OMG he looked very handsome right now! "You are ugly. Don't cry, you'll look uglier. How will Chanyeol get attracted with an ugly person like you?"

I slapped his hand away. "Hey! You're supposed to cheer me up instead of mocking me." I wiped my tears immediately. Luhan smiled, this was the first time I saw him smiling like that. Probably this time he was smiling sincerely, not because he saw me crying.

The rain fell harder, probably the sky knew what I felt right now, or maybe it was the spring. I didn't know. All that I know was Luhan grabbed my hand and dragged me out of this park, probably seeking for a shelter for us. I just let him do whatever he wanted to do. Finally we found an empty bus station. "Luhan, why are you so nice to me?" I initiated a conversation.

"What? Hey! Don't be so full on yourself. I don't want my maid to get sick. Instead of taking care of me, you'll bother me even more." he said while raising one of his brows. Geez, it was because I am his maid. What do you expect from him, Seo Joohyun? Don't put too much hopes in him! "I thought we can be friends." I continued.

Luhan startled and stared at me. It was probably my imagination, but I heard he whispered something. That was "I don't want to see you cry..."

His words.... It sounded like someone's words.... What am I expecting? No way! I was daydreaming until I felt something wet on my shirt. Luhan splashed the rain water on my shirt. Ugh bad Luhan! I got up and splashed the rain back on him. Suddenly he pushed me and made me caught in the rain. I pulled him so we were match. We ended up catching each other in the rain, just like little kids again.

****

"Hwaaatchih!! My nose is runny, it's totally your fault Seo Joohyun! You will receive the punishment from me!"

"What? What punishment? Hey! You pushed me first, serves you right!" I threw a towel right on Luhan's face.

"How dare you toward your master. You have to cook me Jajangmyeon!"

I sat in front of him while drying my hair. "I don't want to!" I stuck my tongue out, teasing him. "Alright, then I'll cut your salary and you can't eat dinner tonight." he smirked then made his way toward his room, and slammed his door. Meanwhile I've changed my clothes already once I arrived at Luhan's house.

Uuugh! That spoiled young man is driving me crazy! What did he think about who I am? His maid? Right, I am. What should I do? My stomach was growling, geez. That's fine, probably I need to give up on him. I ran to the kitchen. "Well I will cook you Jajangmyeon but I don't care whether it's edible or not. Serves you right, Luhan!" I murmured.

I opened his fridge and for a while I was amazed by its content - full of food supplies! His kitchen, even his kitchen was like twice bigger than my kitchen. Was he this rich?

I continued my activity while cooking, I didn't care whether the result would be edible or not, that's why never ask me to cook. Few moments later, I was done with my cooking. I placed two plates of Jajangmyeon on the dining table. He came out of his room and rushed toward the dining room. As I expected, he came with different clothes in.

I smirked silently, of course because Jajangmyeon is black, of course there was no way he would know that his noodle was burnt. Serves you right, Luhan! Of course, I cooked mine better than his. I mixed every ingredients carefully. Though the taste won't get any better, at least mine was better than Luhan's.

He grabbed his plate and munch his noodle. I waited and giggled secretly, imagining how would his reaction later while munching my own. Suddenly he choked "Hey! What kind of food is this? Did you purposely put on poison so you can see me die poisoned because of your stupid Jajangmyeon?"

I struggled very hard not to laugh "Hey! You must be grateful instead of angry! I have cooked you a plate of Jajangmyeon and you accused me instead of be thankful. Let me eat it!" I grabbed the plate on his hand. I forced myself to try a spoon of my noodle. Ugh, he was right, this wasn't even edible, no wonder! But I faked a 'this-is-good' face.

"You! If you can't cook, you should've told me earlier! Idiot!" he walked away from me with his furious face. Did I went too far? Hey, Seo Joohyun! You're supposed to be happy instead of guilty. But really, he seemed very furious. Should I ask him for apologize?

I followed his step. "Sorry, Luhan. I think I went too far."

Whoa. I, Seo Joohyun just asked my enemy for apology. I think I became crazy already and I would definitely need a psychiatrist. He turned, still in his scary furious facial expression. "You know what? I'm starving, I was expecting a food - at least it is edible. Instead you cooked me a plate of poison! How come I won't mad at you? Quick, order something!" he continued his step to the living room.

I continued him and sat next to him on the living room. "But... I don't have a phone... How do I supposed to order something without a phone?"

Okay, what was that? Seo Joohyun shame on you! Do you think he cared whether you have a phone or not?

"Geez you're unbelievable! Here, use mine!" he groaned and picked his phone from his jeans' pocket, then handed it to me.

I contacted the nearest Jajangmyeon restaurant that I know using this phone. Few seconds later I was connected and I ordered the food. After few minutes discussed about what kind of Jajangmyeon we wanted to have, I returned Luhan's phone. He looked calmer now.

"You know what? I never have a phone before.... You know... I really wanted the same phone like yours." I pointed at the phone on his grip. "I don't care." he replied coldly.

I bet, he will reply me like that. I must be mad for talking with a cold guy like him. But what to do, I have nobody to talk to. I sighed, disappointed with Luhan's answer. Geez~ what am I expecting? Then I continued. "But why did Chanyeol left without even telling us?"

Yeah, when I got home with Luhan, Chanyeol and Sulli were nowhere to be found. They didn't even bother to leave a message.

"Are you idiot? No wonder Chanyeol didn't like you. Of course he didn't tell us, he didn't even know where were us." he said, raising his tone. I grunted, be patient Seo Joohyun.... Be patient... I thought to myself. "But at least he can leave a simple note. Isn't it more polite?"

"Polite or impolite. You'll still like him, won't you?" I smirked. He was right afterall, eventhough Chanyeol is a badboy, I still like him though.

Few moments later, the Jajangmyeon arrived. Luhan greeted the delivery staff happily and eat his Jajangmyeon. Even he grabbed half of my food. I won't give up for sure, but he was stronger than me. Ugh, he was the most evil man alive.

The night finally came, I decided to sleep at the guest's room and left Luhan sleeping on the floor with his laptop on. Tomorrow I need to get up early and take care of this spoiled young man.

TBC