3

One Roof with My Enemy

"AAAAAHHH!" I screamed loudly as I kicked that man off. That guy fell from the bed, he seemed irritated. Wait a minute, I think I knew him. That doe-eyes, nose, pretty face...

I widened my eyes "KYAAA YOU JERK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" I threw a pillow toward him. He was surprised and trying to avoid the pillow. "Hey! Its 6 in the morning and my head hurts because of you!" he yelled. I threw another pillow. "What do you mean by morning its freaking afternoon already you jerk!" I yelled back.

"I didn't do anything, relax will ya? Why don't you just check yourself? Ugh my head," he mumbled while rubbing his head. I looked down, he was right. I still wore my clothes. "S-serves you right!" I yelled, embarrassed.

Luhan rose and stretched his body "Wait. How did I end up here?" I asked him. He sat on the edge of his bed. "Oh, it's a long story."

"I don't give a damn."

"So, last night you ran away from Chanyeol's house. I was curious so, I followed you along the street to see a nerd like you crying. Well you stopped on a bar. You went crazy and you blurted randomly." he laughed sarcastically, probably meant to tease me. "And you passed out. Not a lucky night because an old man who own the bar spotted me and asked me to pick you up. Well, no one was around so I had to carry you to my car. Ugh, seriously you smelt like alcohol and you are so damn heavy. And you know what? I had to pay your drinks." he added, making me more embarrassed.

He continued "Since I don't know where your home is, I decided to bring you to my house. Lucky me my parents are away and my maids are having their holiday. I was too lazy to bring you to the guest's room which is on the second story, so I brought you to my room. Wanna know why I end up sleeping with you?"

I gulped when I saw his smirk. "You may continue." his smirk grew wider. "You asked me to 'be there' for you. Really, you were so cheap that time."

What? Cheap? This jerk. I slapped him right on his cheek. "Take that back, you jerk." I hissed. His jaw dropped while rubbing his cheek. "What the heck? Is this how you pay someone who carried you and gave you a place to stay the night and paid your drinks?" I groaned and took my purse, searching for a paper with number on it to shut his mouth up. I mentally facepalmed myself after seeing my empty purse, I just remember I spent my entire money to buy soju.

He smirked again "See, I'm so kind right? That I just lend you my money for free?"

I stood up "News flash, kid! I don't care about it. Now take me home or else I will freaking scream!" I raised the tone at the end of my sentence. He covered his ear after hearing my yelling "Okay okay! Now shut up will you?" he got up reluctantly and made his way towards the door, followed by me.

I opened the door, but he didn't start his car. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Just want to make sure your parents won't get mad after seeing you home with a guy, a handsome guy to be exact." I looked at him, irritated by his narcissism.

I ran toward my house and quickly searching for a key. I stopped for a while, wait, where's my key? Probably lost, no!

Well, of course I have to knock my own house. As soon as I was about to knock, I saw a paper stuffed under the door. I grabbed it and read its content.

"Dear my daughter Joohyun. We need to pay a visit to your grandma's house in the countryside for few months. Behave well without us, alright? Love, mother."

"God dammit!" I cried as I cupped my cheeks. Now where do I supposed to stay?

"Hey, what's wrong? Why won't you get in?" Luhan suddenly approached me. "How do I supposed to enter my house without a key, you idiot. Nevermind, just take me to Sohee's house." I was about to make my way to Luhan's car but he stopped me.

"Are you sure?" I stopped and turned around. "What do you mean?"

Luhan crossed his arms "Sohee's cousin just arrived from the US. Aren't you going to be a burden for her?"

I became thoughtful for a while, he was right, I shouldn't be a burden to her. I stomped my feet in frustration. "Now where am I supposed to stay?"

He smirked "Since you owe me, why don't you stay in my house? Heck no, I won't let you stay for free. You'll be my temporary slave. You have to do the chores and cook. Don't worry, I'll pay you too."

I didn't know whether to agree or not. I didn't have any other choice so far so...

"Alright. Deal."

TBC