4

One Roof with My Enemy

Enjoy!

"Good. Now get in." he asked--no, he ordered, to be exact. I sat on the passenger seat and sulked all the way there, I really really regretted my careless action to put my key inside my purse, and now I had to work for my own enemy and my parents were gone for few months. Oh, what a great life of mine.

Luhan sat next to me then he started to drive. I didn't know where would he bring me to, but I didn't know his house would pass the Gangnam street. Wait a minute, he brought me to Gangnam, and stopped his car in the parking area next to a mall. "Get out." he demanded. "No, I don't want to!" I insisted.

He didn't wait any longer so he pulled my wrist roughly. He locked his car and dragged me inside the mall forcefully. "Hey! What's your problem? Look at what you've done to my wrist." I said looking at my poor wrist. He pulled his wallet out and took a credit card. "Here, use this to buy some clothes and uniform. It's available there." Luhan pointed to a boutique behind me. That store looked luxurious and the contents inside were ridiculously expensive.

Feeling the need to take revenge, I stepped inside the boutique and - WHOA! Even a pajama looked like a party gown. So, my girl-ish lust took me over and I started to buy everything nice. Who cares, it was Luhan's money though.

I came back with a lot of stuffs in my hand, while Luhan was busy with his phone sitting on the chair next to the cafeteria's window. He looked up and saw me with a lot of bags in my hand. "Oops, sorry dude. Everything looks nice so I 'accidentally' spent your entire money." I said sarcastically. He smirked "Oh really? That's not a big deal. I gave you the one with the lowest balance." he took his wallet out, then took some of credit cards and spread them on the table. My eyes went wide, what the heck!?

He pointed to the chair in front of him using his chin. "Sit." he demanded. "I don't hear a 'please' from you. Who do you think I am?" I snapped at him and threw my sight away. Luhan sighed "Fine. Please, have a seat, miss Seo. You happy?" he seemed irritated. I sat in front of him, he became busy with his phone again. He realized that I stared at him, so he lifted his eyes up with irritated gaze "What are you waiting for? Eat. At least I need to make sure my slave is healthy before doing the chores." I pouted and ate the food in front of me reluctantly.

Few minutes later, I was done with my food. Whoa, so this is how it tasted like, an expensive food. I rubbed my tummy and realized he didn't touch anything that I ate. "Hey, trustfund kid. What are you doing?" I asked him. Ugh, since when I cared towards him? Stupid Seohyun! I thought to myself. He was still focused on his phone. "Texting with Chanyeol." he said coldly. Well, so much for initiating a conversation with hin, but what to do, I had no one to talk to.

Suddenly he lifted his gaze and our eyes met, forcing me to look into his eyes. Oh my, dem doe eyes, and lips, and fair skin, I just came to realization that he was good looking. Ugh, idiot Seohyun he's ugly alright?!?

"Chanyeol and Sulli are going to visit my house."

I blinked for a second, trying to digest what did he just say. If they were going to his house, then it means...

I'm going to face them.

"Are you okay?" he raised his eyebrow. "Come on, I know that the reason you ran from his house is because of his girlfriend, you mumbled about them when you were drunk, but are you going to hide until they leave my house? Don't be such a coward." he smirked. "I'm not a coward! Let's face them, I don't care!" I yelled at him. I gripped Luhan's wrist and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

---

We arrived in front of a big and luxurious house - Luhan's house. My eyes admired every inch of his house, like, wow, his house was like dozen times bigger than Chanyeol's house. Oh God he was so rich!

"Why, never seen a huge and fancy house like mine?" he teased. "Tch!" I rolled my eyes and get out of the car. We stepped inside, there was no maid could be seen. "Hey, you live alone?" I asked him. "Actually I live with some maid and butler but I told them to come once a week. I want to have my alone time. Well, I guess I don't need them anymore since I got a new maid next to me." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. But suddenly we saw an unwanted scene on the livingroom's couch.

Chanyeol, and Sulli, they were kissing on the couch like there was no tomorrow. I clenched my fist, trying to hold my anger. I could feel Luhan's grip on my hand become tighten. The love birds pulled each other, realizing our presence and smiled shyly.

"What the heck are you doing in my house?!" Luhan yelled. I smiled in discreet, good job Luhan, you're on my side!

Chanyeol smiled awkwardly, so did Sulli.

"Well, like I said. Consider this as your own home. You can do whatever you want here, I won't bother." and suddenly Luhan's expression changed from furious to friendly one. My eyes widened in shock as I glare at him, what the heck are you doing?!?

Sulli chuckled "You two are dating?" she said as she pointed at my hand which was gripped by Luhan tightly. "NO!" we said in unison as I released his grip immediately. Chanyeol laughed "I thought the world almost comes to the end seeing you two dating. Anyway if it's right, I'll be happy. Love comes to everyone, just like I and Sulli." he said as he sneaked his arm on Sulli's waist. She put her head on Chanyeol's shoulder for a lean.

I can't take it anymore. Without hesitation I ran away from Luhan's house, earning a yell from Chanyeol, Luhan and Sulli. They were screaming my name but I didn't care. I ran down to the street, away from that house that I consider as hell already. I don't care, I don't want to see them anymore.

I reached the street, I could see nobody around. The road seem deserted as I looked around, hoping that I would see any path to my house. At this point I don't care whether I have to sleep in front of my house. Suddenly the rain fell without a warning. I became panic but I was in nowhere, I don't know where I am. I was scared.

I got lost.

TBC