12

One Roof with My Enemy

"Luhan?" I called him, still in shock.

Luhan stared at me, from head to my feet, he was shocked too. Luhan quickened his hand's movement to pick his books up before hurriedly stood up. But accidentally we hit each other's forehead.

"Ouch!" we yelled together.

"Hey, be careful next time, Lu Han!" I snapped. He kept quiet, as he rubbed his forehead. "I'm sorry. I need to get going." he bowed and left me.

What the heck? Luhan bowed to his enemy and apologized? Even he didn't bother to reply me. What's going on with Luhan?

"Seohyun." someone tapped me on my back. I turned, he was Chanyeol, smiling at me. "I was looking for you. Where were you?" he asked. I scratched my head "Well, I was, I went to the library. Why?"

Chanyeol smiled happily. "I've finished with my song. Try to listen to this." he put one of his headset on my ear. The other was still on his ear. "Well, this is pretty good." I commented. Chanyeol smiled charmingly, I guarantee whoever saw him smiling like this, they'll be melted by his handsomeness. Suddenly Chanyeol took my hand "Let's go to your class, Seohyun."

Heartbeat.

Suddenly my heart beat very fast. Somehow, I remember about Luhan. It reminded me about the last time he held my hand. "Luhan..." I muttered.

Chanyeol frowned. "What's with Luhan?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Let's go!"

****

The captain class just announced that Mr Lee couldn't attend the class because he had to attend a sudden meeting with other teacher. Duh, why now? I couldn't learn Chinese without his help! What should I do, I had a homework waiting to be completed. "Geez." I grunted as my hand tracing on the library's shelf, looking for book.

I glanced at my friends, most of them focused on their own activity, some were absorbed with their phone. Especially Sohee who was completely absorbed with texting. I continued searching. "Ah!" I grabbed a book. But at the same time, someone grabbed my book. I saw him stood up next to me. "Lu-luhan?"

Luhan sighed. "Do you have to scream whenever you saw me? Do I look like a poltergeist or something?"

I shook my head. " N-nah, but, I found this book first so, this is mine." I struggled to act like usual.

"Fine, whatever." he left me just like that.

Strange. This lately, he tried to avoid me. Even to fight or argue, we barely did it. "Luhan!" I called him again. He turned around.

I ran to approach him. "I can't speak Chinese. And, you're Chinese, right? You can speak Chinese right? Can you teach me?" I begged as if I'm the girlfriend who begged to her boyfriend for a doll. Wait a minute, boyfriend? What am I thinking right now? Duh!

"You! You understimate a Chinese who has lived for years in China. Do you think I can't speak Chinese?" Luhan stopped his nag because he was too shocked when I hugged him. Yes, I hugged him, because I was too happy. I released the hug and suddenly the situation became awkward.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Fine, let me teach you." he pulled my hand and we sat on the nearest desk. "Now, let's start from the basic."

"Alright, teacher!" I replied happily.

Just the same impatient and grumpy Luhan, he'd yell at me when I don't get what he meant. But whenever I used my puppy eyes, he'll melted down and taught me again. I didn't know that apparently he can be a patient person.

"So this sentence means, 'Hello, nice to meet you.' Right?"

"I have to admit that actually you're smart. Eventhough you're an idiot, you can understand everything very fast." I was about to argue with him for calling me idiot, but I stopped my plan because right now, he was messing with my hair.

"Hyun!" he called me once more. "Ah, yes?" I woke up from my short daydream. "You seems so happy today. Did you two already, um, you know. You're Chanyeol's girlfriend?"

Stupid Luhan! I was happy because I got the chance to be with you today. Why can't you realize it? Why were you so insensitive?

"Me? Noo. Anyway, let's not talk about him, I'm with you right now." I replied. Luhan grinned. "Alright. Do you want to continue?" he glanced at my book. I nodded happily. "Alright. I'll take another book."

I pouted. "Why?"

"I need a book which contains more specific material, silly. Why? Don't want to be separated from me?" Luhan smirked. "Nee." I pleaded, earning a smile from Luhan as he pinched my plump cheek. "Hey! That's hurt!" I protested. He smiled once more. "Hurry!" I pushed him.

"Alright, Seohyun." and Luhan left.

****

Why did he takes very long? I glanced at my watch. Ten minutes passed, but it felt very long. Geez, maybe I have to look for him now.

I raised from my seat and walked along the library. Some were bored of the situation, some were still doing their activity. For example Sohee who was phoning with Minseok, and Chanyeol who was having fun with his friends.

I snorted as I grabbed some random book from the shelf. Where was he? When I put the book on its original place, I saw a familiar person standing across the shelf book. With a girl.

Immediately, I made my way closer to them. That girl, she was Jieun, the girl I met on the cinema. What were they doing? Why were they laughing together and looked so happy? Were they.... Geez. Why do I care? I decided to go back to my seat.

Few moments later, Luhan finally came back.

"Have a good time?" I asked him sarcastically. Luhan frowned in confusion. I snorted "Of course, you had a good time. Even you didn't realize time that was passing because you were talking to your lovely person."

"Hyun, are you okay? What makes you upset?" he asked confusedly. I rolled my eyes. "You made me wait for a long time. That's what makes me upset." Luhan became thoughtful for a while, before finally he let out a big chuckle. "Hey, stupid Seo Joohyun. I left you for ten minutes and you said you waited for a long time? That's ridiculous!"

"Yeah. As if I'm waiting for a year. I don't want to study anymore." I raised from my seat. "What the? Hey, I've got you this book yet you want to stop continue studying just like that?"

Normal POV

Seohyun smirked. "Liar. Looking for a book? Or talking to Jieun?"

Luhan shocked hearing her question. "Whatever. I'll go to Chanyeol." Seohyun continued her step, leaving Luhan behind. She glanced at Luhan, realizing the sudden change of his expression.

"You didn't know that you made me waiting for more than a year." Luhan muttered.

TBC