6

One Roof with My Enemy

"Give me the spoon!" he demanded, giving no damn about me who was struggling to make him a sandwich. I couldn't disobey him, or else he would nag and nag. I swear my parents never do that to me once in my life.

I obeyed his order, meanwhile I was too busy taking care of him, I can't even spare a time to eat my breakfast.

"Hurry! I'll wait for you in the car. Five minutes!" he walked to his car arrogantly. Tsk, I don't care Luhan! I'm gonna make you late!

I purposely ate my breakfast slowly. I glanced at my watch. Yup, five minutes has passed. I walked toward Luhan's car calmly.

"What are you doing? Quick! Put your seatbelt because I'm gonna rush!"

He was right, he drove like a madman and I thought I'm gonna lose my heartbeat. Few moments passed and we arrived at school. I and Luhan ran toward our class hurrily. Seems like someone was watching us came out from the same car. Once we arrived at our class, the whole class shouted at us like there's no tomorrow. I could see Sohee frowning at me.

"Whoa, since when you guys are dating?"

"The end of the world is coming!"

And a lot of questions came, making me flustered whether to answer or not.

"Alright, alright, that's enough! Luhan, Seohyun, what makes you late?" suddenly Yunho, the scariest teacher at school appeared from behind. This was the first time he came late. But still, it won't change the fact that I and Luhan were late. I could sense the punishment he was going to give.

"I'm sorry sir but we had a..." I stuttered.

"Had what? Had a date to attend?" and the whole class suddenly became noisy except Sohee. "You two must be punished for being late. You have to run around the field for three times."

"What the?" I and Luhan startled. I looked at Luhan for help, which was absolutely impossible. He glared at me, as if he was saying 'this-is-your-fault-nerd'.

"Alright, then I'll add the punishment become thirty times..."

"No sir. We will do it." I said while grabbing Luhan's wrist, earning a teasing shout from my class.

I dragged him toward the school's field which is as big as an airport. Gee, how do I manage to run around this field for three times?

"Hey! I'm not supposed to get this punishment." Luhan said as he got rid of my grip. "So what do you want? You're going to complain to Yunho that I ate very slow and last night I slept at your house?"

"Yes I'm going to say that. And..."

"I get it!" I cut his speech. "That's why I hate you so much Luhan! You're heartless you know that?" I left him speechless and started to ran around the field.

I saw him leaving the field. I'm not afraid if he'll spread the secret, I didn't care. I really did not care.

Suddenly I felt my vision became blurry. Ah, probably because I didn't eat much last night and today. I felt dizzy so I stopped running. I massaged my temple, hoping the pain will go away, but no. My vision gradually became blurry, and all that I could see was darkness.

****

I felt someone was holding my hand, that hand was bigger than mine. It felt warm and soft. Fely like a guy's hand. I opened my eyes slowly, a white ceiling greeted my vision. I tried to focus my sight, then I saw a guy sat on my side and a girl stood next to him. Sohee looked very worried. And, is this a dream? I pinched my cheeks, that was hurt. It means this was real. But the guy who sat on my side was the one and only Park Chanyeol, and he was currently holding my hand.

"Hey, Seohyun! Why did you pinch your cheeks? Do you feel better already?" Sohee looked at me worriedly. "Not really. Am I sick?" I tried to wake up, Sohee helped me to sit. "Am I sick? Hey! I'm supposed to ask you do you feel unwell or not! Why did you collapsed earlier?" Sohee snapped at me, but different with the way Luhan snapped at me. She sounds worried.

"Collapsed? Oh geez, probably it because I didn't eat my breakfast." I realized I was now at school's clinic.

"You're supposed to tell Yunho if you can't do that."

"It's okay. I want to eat I'm hungry. Please buy me food, yeah?" I showed my puppy eyes. Sohee nodded, I can see she was smirking while shooting me a 'I-know-you-want-to-be-alone-with-Chanyeol' face.

Sohee then left the clinic room, leaving me and Chanyeol alone. He released his grip and caressed my hair softly. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and smile brightly. As if my lips were sealed whenever I saw him. "You know, I'm so worried about you. I consider you as my sister, so how do I supposed not to get worried about you?"

So.. as a sister, no more? It's fine, I'm fine with being sisterzoned. Anyway, Seohyun, you have promised to yourself that you'll make him fall for you right? Seohyun fighting! I thought to myself. "Oh, anyway, Chanyeol, did you skip your class? And how did you know that I passed out?" Finally I can say something. "No, I asked the P.E teacher for permission to accompany you here. About that, Sohee told me right after you passed out." Oh, if it's like that, I shouldn't wake up earlier and let him accompany me. "But seems like I'll accompany you until the end of school." he added, smiling at me.

What? He will be beside me until the end of school? Oh my God, am I dreaming?

We started to talk about a lot things. I was startled when Chanyeol fed me with the food that Sohee bought for me. Sohee, she left the room already. Lucky for me to have an understanding bestfriend like her. "Whoa, apparently that was right. Luhan hyung said you're a giant eater." he said while looking at the empty plate.

Luhan? Oh please Park Chanyeol, don't ruin my mood just for a day. But let's think about it, without Luhan, probably I would never get this chance to spend my time with the school's prince. Gosh, what are you thinking, Seo Joohyun? Thinking about him always driving me crazy.

"But still, Luhan can't see you right now. He said he has class to attend." he added. I nodded, he won't bother to see me right now. "Anyway, where were you yesterday? Why didn't you tell us you were leaving?"

He laughed "How do I supposed to tell you while you guys were nowhere to be found? I was planning to take you for a ride but suddenly it was rainy so I think it would be a really really bad idea. Anyway Sulli forced me to go home so yeah."

Once he mentioned Sulli, he couldn't stop talking about her. Oh well, I think I will never make him fall for me. Ugh, I need to hide my jealousy and let him talk about her all day.

****

"He what? No way! Luhan is not that kind of guy." as I expected, Sohee would definitely be shocked after she heard my story. I and Sohee were preparing to go home. Meanwhile Chanyeol left the school already, he said he has appointment.

"But that's the truth Sohee."

"But at least Luhan is being nice toward you."

Geez, telling her is useless. No matter how much I tried to make Luhan look bad, she would defend him. Sohee used to have a thing on Luhan, but he didn't feel the same way so she decided to give up. But one day Minseok came and she started to forget Luhan, and probably until now the Minseok is the only one in Sohee's heart.

"Fine, telling you is useless you know that? I know you're going to defend him." I sulked. Sohee stopped for a moment, then looked at me. "I'm sorry I'm not on anyone's side. But it's just me, I can't believe he did that to you."

"No, it's okay. Let's go home."

She stopped my movement "Are you going to his house? Why don't you just stay at my house instead?" Sohee offered me. I shook my head "No, it's okay. I don't want to bother you. Luhan said your cousin just came from US. And.... wait a minute. How did Luhan know that your cousin is coming?"

Sohee smiled shyly.

"Don't tell me, you guys are still texting to each other." Sohee just smiled innocently while showing a peace sign. "Hey! How about Minseok?" I snapped at her. "Hey, do you think just because I have a boyfriend, I can't text with other guy huh? Anyway, I like texting with Luhan, he is funny and he jokes a lot."

Really? I mentally slapped myself. "Gosh, stop talking about him alright? I wonder why thinking about him will drive everyone crazy. I wish I won't be crazy just like you." I made my way out of the room. "Tch! So you're saying that I'm crazy? Seo Joohyun get back here!" Sohee ran after me. And we ended up catching each other like a kid.

****

Luhan's house seem quiet, probably because he wasn't home yet. I entered my room then change my clothes. I came out of my room and made my way toward the fridge. I was so exhausted after catching each other with Sohee earlier.

I haven't drink my mineral water, and suddenly I heard someone opened the door. I ran toward the door and he was Luhan.

"Where were you? I have been waiting for you, you know! Idiot, from now on you have to tell me wherever you go and I will pick you up from school." Luhan grabbed the bottle on my hand. "Why should I tell you? I am not a robot!" I grabbed the bottle after Luhan drank half of the water. "Hey! Seo Joohyun, you're staying in my house which means your safety is my responsibility. What if suddenly someone murder you? Of course your parents will blame me and I don't want it happen." he started nagging.

I haven't reply his nag yet he threw me a bag. I startled and hurriedly catch it. "Use it! I want to catch some sleep!" Luhan went to his room and slammed his door closed.

I was shocked when I saw something inside it. Really? Is it for me? The thing I've always wanted now it was right on my hand?

And the truth is, it was given by someone I hated the most.

I ran toward his room. I tried to knock his door but no answer. He said he wanted to sleep, so probably he slept already. "Luhan, thanks." I whispered softly.

TBC